Community > Posts By > rebelgeek

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:28 PM
Welcome to M2.

happy

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:26 PM
Ohhhhhh I miss Caanada Day!

Sorry to hijack your sexy convo to say that, lol. I spent my summers growing up in Canada, and I miss it so.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:20 PM
Welcome, good luck in your search and happy mingling.

:smile:

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:02 PM
I started talking to a girl on a dating site, and she talked a few times about her three dogs. I told her how much I miss having dogs, but I'm not allowed to have animals where I live. After a few weeks we agreed to meet at a coffee shop she liked, but I'd never been to.

Before I got there, she text to ask what kind of coffee I like, because she was there already, which was unusual, but I thought it could be sweet. I arrived and she was standing out front with a cup of coffee for me...and her three dogs. The coffee shop was next to a dog-washing place, she brought them with her so I could help wash them.

Honestly, I wasn't even mad. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. She seemed really stunned that I thought it was odd for her to shanghai me into doing manual labor on our first date, which made me laugh even harder.

She and I didn't have much in common, but if we had, I would have gone out with her again. It was odd and funny, which is not so very unlike me. We never went out again, but I'm still facebook friends with the dogs.

laugh

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:36 PM

You think I'm exaggerating. Well let's think about it for a moment shall we. Never before has there been same sex marriage or men wanting to become women. This sort of thing was unimaginable to previous generations. I blame feminism.

Oh jeez. Same sex couples are as old as the human civilization, and if feminism is to blame for them being able to fight for equality with less fear of being killed, criminalized, or outcast for who they love, then feminism must be the most awesome thing since we started putting frosting on donuts.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:30 PM
Into the Ocean, Blue October

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:28 PM
Prayers and positivity to all of them and to you.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:34 PM

Don't suck up to them too much. Women have grown accustomed to being spoiled but deep down all they really want is to be completely dominated sexually.

and I suppose this advice is based on your ever so vast experience?

LOL!

rofl rofl rofl

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:33 PM

So, for all intents & purposes, I'm new to this site. I get tons of messages from women who are very far away from where I live. I try to respectfully respond that I can be friends on here with people from anywhere, but I'm only interested in dating women who are local to me.

I've gotten a lot of replies that are surprised/offended that I feel like this, with some using a lot of harsh language. I don't feel hurt by the insults of strangers, and I do understand that a lot of people are open to long distance relationships. To each their own.

I just was curious how many on the site are open to long distance relationships, versus how many, like me, are only interested in local dating?

not interested in LDRS and would NEVER absolutely never ever put up with crap you say you're getting in replies

Thank you!

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:31 PM

breathing !!just be breathing..lol

Is that an oxygen mask in your pocket, or are you just happy to see somebody?

laugh

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:28 PM
Dang, gotta be some kinda something to turn that around.

Ummmm...pretty much any time I try to talk to a cute girl I bomb, and she either thinks it's cute and it works, or it really, really doesn't work. One time, a girl I met at a bar was telling me she was both simple and complex, and I was like, "Oh, so you're like a carbohydrate." And AS SOON as I said it, I knew how lame it was, so I tried to change the subject. I stuttered and blushed, and managed to say something like, "So, uh...how many siblings did you say you had?" And she said, "No, no, no..did you just call me a carbohydrate???" To which I had to hang my head and say, "Yeah. I basically just called you pasta."

She thought it was funny and we did end up going out.

Ever accidentally date two people in the same family?

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:03 PM

Oh dude...I went out with this wiccan chick and it was fun...till she tried to put a spell on me to make me moonwalk like Michael Jackson. grumble

Ever skinny dip in the day time with people around?

HAHAHAHHHAAHAAAA! Dude...that's kind of awesome.

And to answer your question...yes, lol.

Ever TOTALLY blow it when trying to hit on someone, but have the person think you were cute and it work out anyway?

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:57 PM

Tell em,long distance is worse that licking an ice cream cone through a balloon or dental dam at least if you were doing that you could at least see it and put you fingers into it. I'm sure there's good ice cream down the road.

You are sooooo wise.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:57 PM

I don't do LDRs because I like to be spontaneous. I like being able to meet up, go out on an actual date.
Imo...with an ldr the love lacks something. We need physical contact.

That's been the issue I've had with LDR's. I've seen it work out, but I think I'm too spontaneous for that. And too poor, lol. If I were spontaneous and rich and could just fly to see my significant other when I felt like it, maybe I could deal.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:52 PM

Eh...I have considered chicks from outer space. But I may not have enough of a credit limit to pull it off. grumble

Yeah, but...

....I don't see the problem....

rofl rofl rofl

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:51 PM

Eh...I have considered chicks from outer space. But I may not have enough of a credit limit to pull it off. grumble

Shoot, if you're a man willing to move from Mars to Venus, you should be a shew-in for love.

rofl

American Express card....don't leave home without it. :thumbsup:

LOL! You just gotta find a way to earn some spacebucks.

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:50 PM

Nope. If I ever did that, I would be leaving too soon.. kidding..

Ever improvised on a date plan and it turned out really fun?

YES!!! And it turned into a relationship.

Ever go out with someone who seemed like your total opposite and have an awesome time?

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:48 PM

Shoot, if you're a man willing to move from Mars to Venus, you should be a shew-in for love.

rofl

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:42 PM

The choices and opportunities to date someone close to me are very limited, mostly because I live in a small town outside of the metro area. It seems that the ladies living within the metro area prefer to stay within it's boundaries. Therefore, I have little choice but to date long distance. How far is too far is the real question. However, when it comes to matters of the heart...Is there really a "Too far"?
Long distance relationships can work, as long as one or both parties involved is able and willing to relocate within a reasonable time.

Thanks! I understand where you're coming from. I'm fortunate be a lesbian living in an area with an awesome LGBTQ community, but this wasn't always the case, and I get living in an area where dating options are more limited.

I also agree that long-distance relationships can work. I've been in two that didn't work out, but I've seen lots that have. For me, I have joint custody of my two sons, and because of custody agreements, I can't really move. So for me, it just makes sense to date local. But you can find love anywhere, and the fewer limitations you have, the more likely you are to find it. Good luck to you!

rebelgeek's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:28 PM
So, for all intents & purposes, I'm new to this site. I get tons of messages from women who are very far away from where I live. I try to respectfully respond that I can be friends on here with people from anywhere, but I'm only interested in dating women who are local to me.

I've gotten a lot of replies that are surprised/offended that I feel like this, with some using a lot of harsh language. I don't feel hurt by the insults of strangers, and I do understand that a lot of people are open to long distance relationships. To each their own.

I just was curious how many on the site are open to long distance relationships, versus how many, like me, are only interested in local dating?