Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:34 AM
So today we can get a suntan without fear of getting burned!!!happy

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:30 AM
What you are seeing is Obama's attempt to maximize the influence of his "office staff" on the staff of the incoming President. Note that the incoming President will need to be fully up to speed on day one, and these "directives" will allow the Obama team to make as many last minutes adjustments to compensate as possible.

If the new president happens to be Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if the transition team isn't told to go f*** themselves.

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:19 AM

rofl

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:13 AM
It is about propaganda and how it can change the world.

metalwing's photo
Mon 05/09/16 05:01 AM

Islam does not need to be portrayed "positively". Islam is an accepted faith in the 21 century. It is PRIMITIVE Islam that needs a make over. Islam is confused in thinking it needs a better portrayal. Islam needs to seperated and attack these PRIMITIVE apostates.
Put this on the side of those double deckers:
Hey primitive Islam. Stop living in the 1200's. Join the rest of the world. Stop marring 14 year old girls. Stop having sex with little boys, because your wife's bed is only for procreation. Stop killing inoccent people. Shira law is the primitive lie of your twisted faith. People who are not Islam are not cattle. It is not ok to lie to non-islam people.

Well put.

metalwing's photo
Sun 05/08/16 04:29 PM
Some years ago my work included interviews with people in public assisted housing. I was not viewed as a threat or part of the "system" so the people were happy to shoot straight with me. MANY of the people receiving government funded assistance either did not need it or did not qualify.

My later involvement with some who needed assistance due to drugs found out that life was much better getting a job and ditching the drugs (with government funded counseling).

metalwing's photo
Sun 05/08/16 04:14 PM
I don't thing the EU has a clue... yet. You are seeing what happens with Liberalism clashes with reality. The problem, as we in the US are seeing now, is that there is no practical way back. Excessive Liberalism is a one way street to hell.

Look at Greece.

metalwing's photo
Thu 05/05/16 01:31 PM

[But, as by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?" ]

Every fossil is an example of a transition from what existed before it to what came after. The only exception would be creatures that fossilised immediately before the species became extinct.

lots of the early fossils had no bones to fossilize, either... if life started in the oceans, then most would be cartridge or other soft tissues..

Most ended up in the belly of another critter!

lol... big fish eat little fish...

and the little fish eat the big fish!!!:smile:

metalwing's photo
Thu 05/05/16 01:16 PM

[But, as by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?" ]

Every fossil is an example of a transition from what existed before it to what came after. The only exception would be creatures that fossilised immediately before the species became extinct.

lots of the early fossils had no bones to fossilize, either... if life started in the oceans, then most would be cartridge or other soft tissues..

Most ended up in the belly of another critter!

metalwing's photo
Wed 05/04/16 06:33 PM
Perhaps Trump can convince him to think "intelligently".

metalwing's photo
Wed 05/04/16 06:27 PM

It always bothered me when people chop off 6th fingers. What's so wrong with having a 6th finger on one hand?

When I was learning to play guitar, I would have LOVED to have a 6th finger!

But goddamn so many toes! Poor guy won't be able to walk right.

But what a swimmer!!!!

metalwing's photo
Wed 05/04/16 06:23 PM

My sentiments exactly.

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/03/16 06:29 PM

Decades ago many conservatives were trying to restrict speech and expression, while most liberals argued for freedom of speech.

Today, the situation has reversed.

One reason is because part of the liberal agendas just aren't compatible with the facts, nor with well reasoned arguments.

So true. The science of Propaganda.

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/03/16 06:22 PM
I just watched Ted back out of the race.

It's time for Trump to change his act.

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/03/16 06:21 PM
As to the Colorado medical bill ... I think the States should do whatever they want and the Feds should stay out of the medical industry except for special cases like military.

I think it is a good idea for States to try things so the rest of the States can learn from others... good and bad.

On the minus side, I think it may bankrupt the State.

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:52 PM
The following American Indian battle flags should all be banned because they all lost the war to the US government. There SHOULD be at least one person offended because of the wars (or can make up a reason to be offended) and for atrocities committed by some Indians so all these flags and emblems should be banned forever. American history be dammed!

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:45 PM

The civil war never about race.
It was about stopping over 1/2 the states from seceding.

Removing the monuments & flag (S) is not about race.
It is about breaking the sovereignty of the states.

Wakey Wakey asleep

To... Diversions & Distractions = Divide & Conquer

and mostly political correctness.ohwell

metalwing's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:07 AM

SHOCK VIDEO: ‘Dreamers’ flip off Trump supporters, shout expletives at passing cars
May 2, 2016

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-video-children-flip-off-shout-expletives-at-trump-supporters/ *Video*
SHOCK VIDEO: 'Dreamers' flip off Trump supporters, shout expletives at passing cars

Is this Obama’s America?

Shocking video has emerged from the anti-Donald Trump protests in Fort Wayne, Indiana showing Hispanic children — probably 10 to 12 years old — giving the middle finger to cars of Trump supporters.

NSFW, thanks to these “dreamers”:

The kids, wearing sombreros and ironically holding signs reading “No hate,” screamed “**** you!” repeatedly at the passing motorists.

One of the children in the center of the action could be seen wearing a Bernie Sanders sticker.

Hillary Clinton campaign signs could also be seen in the crowd.

One sign reads “**** You Puto.”

“Puto” means “male prostitute” in Spanish.
------
SHOCK VIDEO: MEXICAN NATIONALIST CHILDREN FORM HATE SQUADS
http://youtu.be/U0MwFqDkx3I/
00:04:30

*PAWNS. Being used & abused.
And will end up, cutting their noses off to spite their face. And at that point... No one will care. *

They were also throwing things (rocks?) at cars.

metalwing's photo
Sun 05/01/16 11:35 AM

the whole article is just a slanted, misinformed bias rag meant to draw reactions from misinformed people... you should be embarrassed for posting it dodo .

I agree completely. People who are not from the South somehow think that they know the minds and hearts of our grandfathers and great-grandfathers when, in reality, if you are not from the South, you probably only have a distorted view given to you by someone else that doesn't have a clue.

Dodo's posting is a bunch of crap.

Maybe someone should look up why ships and marines in the US forces in WWII flew the Confederate Battle Flag.

metalwing's photo
Thu 04/28/16 05:02 AM
Perhaps ... since all evildoers are, by definition, butts, the root of all evil is in the buttspock Each of us should, individually, examine what comes out of our butts and determine if it is Joy, Introspection, or Evil! Although such consideration has been created feelings of joy, the "root ... as it were" appeared to have all the characteristics of evil.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25