Community > Posts By > LowRange

no photo
Sat 07/19/14 10:22 AM
The old me would say yes, the new me would say no i dont mind, especially if I met him here its mostly harmless chatting, and I would know him well enough to trust him and be secure in our relationship.

no photo
Sat 07/19/14 09:39 AM
Edited by LowRange on Sat 07/19/14 09:40 AM

when i feel something in the room where im in, all of the sudden feels so uneasy, and my heart be racing like about to pop out of my chest. but when u look around u have no idea what cause it? do u know what i mean?
i hate that, when that happened, i'd normally be leaving the room for few mins and back again. normally whatever cause it be gone.

i don't know how to explain it better, sorry.

ive been told it means your sensitive to them .I get the same way have woke up in the middle of the night with these feeling to see ghosts. They scare me im glad not to have saw one in a long time, but here where I live the kids talk of something that comes from the garage into the house.I did see a white mist flow through the hallway into the wall but not a full figure , also the girl that lived here before me had a preacher come get rid of the lady ghost that was here because her doughter kept seeing her.whatever is here is harmless, although ive lived in lots of hounted houses and some ghosts were harmful.

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 06:52 PM
Im friends or just friendly with the ex, because its just better that way .

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:49 PM
Ive met 3 people from mingle .Hope to meet more.

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:20 AM
Ide say minglers make me laugh the most, some of you get merofl ,rofl .

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:16 AM
My desire is to be set free, to live again, to not be in shacklesof my beliefs, to not be denied what I deserve.to feel whole, to be healed.

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:07 AM
Wecome to mingle, join in the forums, good luck in your search.

no photo
Fri 07/18/14 12:29 AM
Im going there

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 10:07 PM

I would so kiss the gal working at LJSbigsmile

It's gonna taste like fish surprised :laughing:
that would make it that much better,LOL

Just add tarter sauce :wink:

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 10:00 PM

Absolutely.
I think we all get it from Sean Connery.

Uh huh :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 09:58 PM
Hi.Welcome to mingle join in the forums with us.:smile:

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 08:43 PM

True Lmao will do I am desperate LOL and honest

The guys gave you good advice put on a shirt, never admit your desperate, thats another big turn off.Good luck on here.Welcome to mingle.

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 08:21 PM
Still Charles lol

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 05:18 PM
I took a personality test once it said I was an analyst, adapter

no photo
Thu 07/17/14 12:10 AM
Ide kiss charles

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:07 PM

Wow you take this seriously
?????? You Mean you are not supposed to take a dating site seriously ?????? Damn, maby that's why couples don't take dating and Marriage seriously now ???W.T.F. was i thinking? DAMNED if you do, DAMNED if you don't!! Ok lets begin again at todays morals!! Anyone wanna get Laid now? bahaaaaaaah ;D

You really believe that you can actually form a connection online especially on this site...I'm not saying it's not possible but it's highly unlikely.....what does marriage and morals have to do with my previous post?????
I do.All connection starts with communication.

((*((grey wolf)))

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 11:12 AM
99.9% the other 1% should be not to hurt anothers feelings.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 09:26 AM
Apologize for a bad joke making her goscared

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 09:03 AM

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

>>> What do you think?

>>> O:) O:) O:)

Candice welcome to mingle , I hope your search has a happy ending.

no photo
Tue 07/15/14 09:01 AM

Respect is earned, honesty is appreciate, love is gained and loyalty is returned:-)
^-^

Love that
Welcome to mingle; wish you the best.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25