Community > Posts By > Kandy4321

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 03:57 PM

Hi all,
Lots of good ideas shared.
I think before any kind of sexual activity takes place there has to be some sense of a relationship or connectedness. This might develop or it might not. It might develop over a few hours or days, weeks...........
For me it has been so long I'm not sure how things might work out but I think that within a relationship things would flow naturally.
I agree with the idea of what constitutes sex is down to the participants and again part of the relationship.
I wouldn't want to leap on a woman any more than I would want her to leap on me.
Let's get that relationship first !

Well Said! :angel:

easier said than done... so far no one wants a realtionship

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 06:24 AM
I have not seen much here at all, most visits are by people with no picture of themselves or from other countries. The few that are not like these are young men looking for sex

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 06:05 PM
I think it's my personality... I guy just tried to drag me off to yahoo and I said sorry sonny... we have about 50 years to catch up on first and chased him off with my cane in hand... shaking it at him. :banana:

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 03:36 PM
It takes me a long time to find posts I made replies to in the community, don't understand how they get pushed to the last page instead of the first page of 164 comments. Also chat is lots of guys from India... Am I too old to figure this out? frustrated

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 02:55 PM

Your room is ready..

Good job Journeyman

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 08:44 AM
Personally, money does not matter much to me at all... Hey, I appreciate a guy stopping at the side of the road to pick wild flowers... it's the thought that counts~! I really like flowers, so it's not hard to please me.. much rather have a steak cooked on the grill at home than going out to spend a lot of money. but that's me.. am I so different than the rest of them out there?

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 08:40 AM
Well.. I took a shower and I use deodorant ... hmmm frustrated

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 08:37 AM
did someone say "chocolate" ???? love

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 06:50 AM
Same problem here. I'm new and finding it very difficult.. I'm already bored here. So many people without pictures of themselves and duplicate accounts. Many in my age bracket have not even been on this site in a very long time. Very discouraging. I'll try to understand the community, perhaps someone has some insight that will help. I have closed off chat, full of people messaging me from other countries which I have no interest in and those never read a profile so far that I can tell.

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 04:57 PM
Well, your a lot taller than me :angel:

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:05 AM
Knowing that no two people are exactly alike, I still have my expectations that have to be met before I will consider dating someone. Life would be terribly boring if he were exactly like me, right? I expect different "likes" and "points of view", but there are certain things we must agree on. Also important not to have a personality that is not like sandpaper. There will be many "no's" before a yes that I will date him. and that yes will never be for a person without a picture or a profile written, or the wrong race. And after I finally agree to meet the person I expect most of those to be a failure. Knowing this, start early and keep plugging along. It would be nice to have someone in my life but I have the inner strength to say I'll be much happier alone than with the wrong person.

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 02:07 PM
I admire your talent
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 07:16 AM
good luck~! My area is dead in my age bracket... not one person ever on line and most have not been in over a month.. best I can hope for is reading the forums... chat has been all scams... back to my facebook games.. shaking my head....

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 06:13 AM
how do we post pictures here?

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 05:13 AM
Farmandia

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:48 AM
I have shut off chat... just scammers there. Be very careful. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is a scam... read your comments here, many have good advise

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:41 AM
so true

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:32 AM
I wish we had a filter for this, of who can view us.. personally the idea of it turns my stomach.... NO WAY Jose~!

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 03:31 AM
it is just chocolate frosting folks.. save some money and just make/buy frosting~!

1 2 3 4 6 Next