Community > Posts By > no1phD

no1phD's photo
Fri 12/15/17 02:14 AM
My Awakening.. my eyes are open now to me..
No longer am I looking at anyone else but me... my focus is no longer focused on someone else but me.. I have become awakened.. by the possibility of me.. and what I might achieve.. no longer obsessed with finding my better half.. because I'm going to focus my attention on the best half... that is me.... I've awakened to me ..

no1phD's photo
Fri 12/15/17 02:08 AM
Have you stopped putting a real effort into finding a life partner..?.. that is you no longer put a real effort into it anymore..
You don't go out to the bars are the pick up clubs.. you don't join any of those dating sites.. you've just resigned yourself to the fact that.. if somebody comes along great !!..if not oh well... and by doing this do you think.. that then the universe closes the door on sending any when your way..

Because you're no longer actively looking for someone... as a single person do you think this is a good approach.?... being happy alone.. not really needing anyone in your life... do you think that closes you off to the possibility of actually meeting someone.... or have you simply just given up... on meeting mr. Or mrs. Perfect.. partner for you.?

no1phD's photo
Fri 12/15/17 02:00 AM
At what point does your ex-partner no longer have a say in your personal life..?..
When you decide that what they have to say no longer matters I guess...

Of course you will always value their opinion.. but it will no longer have a influence on your choices.. over what you do...

no1phD's photo
Sat 12/09/17 11:35 PM

I have Multiple Sclerosis and for now I am unable to walk, but my heart and my intelligence are very much "in tact," but why is it so difficult to have a social life!? Very frustrating!!!
.. you ask why is it so difficult to have a social life.. I date I assume..

Hmmm.. probably because you can't dance..

That's my best guess...

no1phD's photo
Fri 12/08/17 10:33 PM
I wish we were still talking..

no1phD's photo
Thu 12/07/17 05:02 PM
I'm thinking how did I forget to pick up French bread !!..you can't have home made spaghetti without garlic bread or cheese bread
Just not acceptable...lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 11:36 AM

Giggly... I used to think that I suxed at flirting, but dang... I'm a bad, bad girl, lol blushing
.. well any woman that suxed in my book.. can't be all that bad..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 11:33 AM
When women..
Hmmmm..

Fart...

Should you always look the other way and pretend like you didn't hear anything...

Or simply excuse yourself and go in the other room and laugh your *** off or something..lol

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 11:31 AM
Is it really Tuesday..

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 11:29 AM
In love.. and ..I love you..
What happened to
can't we just be friends..
Or..
I really liked what just happened (but)
Or..
Let's keep in touch this was real
Or
Let's do this again real soon..Wink.
Or .
Sure I love you ..I love everyone.
Or.
I love you like a brother or sister..
Or..
Omg I love what you do to me and the way you make me feel..
Or
I think I love you but I'm not really sure if I'm in love with you.. if that makes any sense at all...

Wink...Wink...

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 08:59 AM
If you give me a pack of bubblegum.. I will definitely love you...

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 12:47 AM
The struggle is real... we all have trouble getting someone to talk to us.. but the real struggle is getting someone to talk to us that has something to say.. that's the real struggle

no1phD's photo
Tue 12/05/17 12:21 AM
.. I lay their your hand stretched downward..to me.. trust me. Floats from your lips. those words scream through my mind.. setting off alarm Bells ..walls washed of red .. Flash behind my retinas.. trust me!!!.. trust me.!!.But if I was to kiss your lips in that moment of (.trust me )..they would taste of poison....but you would convince me.. that it was merely the sweetness of the wine on your lips.. that I was tasting... followed with The Whisper of ...trust me... trust me... but I know poison when I taste it.. I have tasted it before .

And lived.... so now you trust me when I tell you... all your tasting on my lips is sweet wine.. so yes !!...trust meeee..!

no1phD's photo
Mon 12/04/17 11:59 PM
Your looking through my eyes again I can feel you there... staring out looking all about... trying to make sense of all you see.
.. not only do I feel you staring out but I hear you pacing all about.. your footsteps getting closer to the door.. looking to get out.. but only I have the key... only I can let you out... do I dare turn the key..
And let you free... or do I keep you there within me.... just looking out and pacing all about... waiting for me to turn the key..

no1phD's photo
Sun 12/03/17 09:50 AM
Digs deep into his pockets.. all I have is two quarters a bottle cap and a half a stick of bubblegum.. would that be enough..lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 12/02/17 09:56 PM
Have you noticed The Disappearance of your dance clubs in your local city..
I'm referring to those big bars night clubs that had a dance floor on them...
It was a place to go to meet other single people... well here where I live I've noticed the decline of any place suitable to meet a single person.. as in detached not dating anyone or married single person...Lol..
They all have seem to be replaced with sit down restaurants such as Earls are Moxie's..
Sports bar types of restaurants..
Pretty hard to pick somebody up when they're sitting down... do you think the places that used to be available to meet other single people have gone the way of the dodo because of online dating?

no1phD's photo
Sat 12/02/17 09:50 PM
Edited by no1phD on Sat 12/02/17 09:50 PM
I think we talked about this in another topic under the heading..
Emasculating women and what to do with them..lol

no1phD's photo
Sat 12/02/17 09:47 PM
Yes... I'm at a Crossroads now..
But it's more like a train crossing..
And I'm sitting there waiting for the train to pass by... but it never does it's just an endless stream of train... I keep waiting for the end of it sitting patiently.. knowing that eventually there will be an end.. but oddly enough the end Never Comes... but I just sit there... waiting...

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:43 PM

Or am I thinking of getting off the LaunchPad
I knew I forgot something .. the launch pad !!! Obviously I didn't squeeze with my right hand ..

Besides .. you cannot disembark .. it is forbidden .xox
.. yes always my luck never being able to get off..lol

no1phD's photo
Wed 11/29/17 04:25 PM
Or am I thinking of getting off the LaunchPad

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25