Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:13 PM

I dont think people in these threads get the point of a protest,,,although it must be posted doznes of times

protests are GENERALLY about trying to change a system,, not individuals

the JUSTICE system has their own way of 'protesting' criminals, called arrest, prosececution, conviction, and sometimes death

the system rarely however 'protests' itself, so citizens/taxpayers who sustain it have to ,,,,,,

Isn't it the justice system that is being protested?

There's a difference between protesting and robbing, looting, burning, stealing and killing. Maybe that the part we're not getting.

I thought the the slogan was blacklivesmatter... I guess they don't if it isn't in a certain defined system.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:09 PM
I am sure nothing like this has ever happened in the 4.5 billion years of earth history..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 03:51 PM

I dont think people in these threads get the point of a protest,,,although it must be posted doznes of times

protests are GENERALLY about trying to change a system,, not individuals

the JUSTICE system has their own way of 'protesting' criminals, called arrest, prosececution, conviction, and sometimes death

the system rarely however 'protests' itself, so citizens/taxpayers who sustain it have to ,,,,,,

Isn't it the justice system that is being protested?

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:42 AM
The Butchers Bill...

Violence surged in major U.S. cities over Memorial Day weekend, bringing new highs for homicides in Chicago and Baltimore after years of declining crime.

Nine murders and nearly 30 shootings over the weekend brought Baltimore's monthly homicide toll to its highest point in more than 15 years, taxing a city and police department already pushed to its limits after rioting last month.

Baltimore logged a record 35 homicides as of Tuesday, the most in a single month since 1999. This year, the city has had 108 homicides.

The Memorial Day weekend was also a bloody one in Chicago, where at least 12 people were killed and 44 were wounded in gun violence from Friday night to Tuesday morning. The rash of violence continues a trend of killings and shootings that began this year after the city recorded the fewest homicides in decades last year.

The weekend's wounded include Jacele Johnson, 4, shot in the head Friday evening as she sat in a car on the South Side with a 17-year-old cousin, who was shot in the chest. On the city's West Side, a 17-year-old boy was shot in the back and the leg.

About two hours earlier, a 19-year-old man was gunned down two blocks from Chicago Police Headquarters, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/26/baltimore-homicides-memorial-weekend/27963899/

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:24 AM

Maryland Gun Laws and Their Impact on Baltimore

When the Maryland General Assembly passed one of the strictest gun laws in the nation in 2013, gun control advocates made sweeping statements about how the legislation would prevent gun violence, reduce the criminal element and save lives. Gun advocates, who were against the Firearm Safety Act, thought that the Maryland gun law infringed on Second Amendment rights. Of concern were aspects of the law that banned 45 different assault weapons, put a capacity limit on gun magazines and significantly increased the licensing requirements for handgun purchasers including mandatory fingerprinting.

hmmm once again, i thought strict gun control was supposed to lower gun violence?

O'Malley knew he was running for president and during his final few years in office he pushed a hardcore liberal agenda.

This gun control measure being the most obvious.

InvictusV's photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:51 PM
It is the liberal utopia... Say it ain't so..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:56 AM

hmmm, correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt chicago have some of the harshest firearm laws in the country?

Why yes they do..

well ill be damned, i thought strict gun control meant less gun violence? slaphead

great job government!

It has more to do with feeling good about eroding the second amendment than actually producing results on the ground.

Some liberal in Beverly Hills isn't going to donate campaign money if you are talking about how you helped minorities stop killing each other. But if you campaign on what you did to take away crazy white religious peoples guns you'll get red carpet treatment.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:28 AM

hmmm, correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt chicago have some of the harshest firearm laws in the country?

Why yes they do..

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/21/15 10:28 AM
Edited by InvictusV on Thu 05/21/15 10:28 AM
49 people were shot last weekend..

That is just hard to fathom..

A 7yo old boy was shot the other day by a 16 yo while just walking home from school..

The misplaced priorities is what appalls me the most.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/21/15 09:20 AM
Edited by InvictusV on Thu 05/21/15 09:21 AM
Depending on how you define the weekend, Chicago had either 38 or 49 shootings last weekend.

The higher number includes shootings on Friday afternoon and early Monday morning. But no matter how you define it, Memorial Day weekend is likely to add to the number of shootings and homicides.

Ain't no telling how to stop these black people from killing each other, said student Steven Chism.

If Chism sounds a little hardened, he's got every right to be.

Last Wednesday, someone he grew up with, 19-year-old Shamari Salter, was gunned down. And it wasn't the first tragedy to hit Salter's family.

Last year he lost his brother. And this year we're very surprised at losing him, Chism added.

Chicago police statistics show murders citywide are up 16 percent over the last year, with shootings up 22 percent.

Four years ago, Memorial Day weekend had four killings because stormy weather kept people inside. But in 2012 with temperatures in the 90s, there were ten homicides. The mayor blamed liquor stores for fueling the violence.

In 2013, there were six homicides.

And in 2014, again, six people were killed, although the shootings didn't begin until mid-day on Saturday.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/29108980/memorial-day-weekend-shootings-violence

Baltimore averages about 6 or 7 murders over the weekend and with the recent violence it could be a bloodbath.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/21/15 07:16 AM
Republican Rand Paul interrupted debate in the U.S. Senate on Wednesday to make a speech opposing legislation that would extend U.S. spy agencies' collection of Americans' telephone data.

The Kentucky lawmaker, a 2016 presidential candidate, ended his roughly 10-and-a-half-hour speech just shy of midnight. As the hours passed, he was joined by other legislators, including Democrat Ron Wyden, who also want to convince the Senate not to extend provisions of the USA Patriot Act that provide the legal basis for the collection of billions of telephone call records.

"We shouldn't be so fearful that we're willing to relinquish our rights without a spirited debate," Paul said.

If Congress does not pass legislation to continue or reform current surveillance powers before leaving town on Friday for a 10-day recess, legal authorities used to collect the data will lapse. It is unclear if Congress would be willing to put new powers in place.

The House voted 338-88 last week to approve another bill, the USA Freedom Act, which would end bulk data collection and replace it with targeted information retrieval. President Barack Obama would sign the measure into law if it reaches his desk.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-senators-try-block-extension-bulk-data-collection-013449084.html

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:23 PM
I think they should open a special section for conspiracy theories..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 07:41 PM
I am ok with anything short of grabbing genitalia.

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:48 PM

And the media just loves them democrats. ohwell

that controlling factor makes love... GWB started that with the patriot act, and the LIC(liar in chief) never took it off the books...

there is no "investigative" news-reporters anymore, just tape recording parrots...

Its funny because when you look at it...

You have Putin who just hires a hitman to take care of his critics and Obama uses the Espionage Act...

Putin has a brass set, compared to obarry's raisin sack... the democratic way, hide in the shadows and then blame republicans...

It is tough being the smartest man in the world.. Knowing that everyone you look at is stupid compared to you..

He is the only candidate that actually campaigned in all 57 states for christ sake.. That takes incredible talent and brilliance..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:39 PM

And the media just loves them democrats. ohwell

that controlling factor makes love... GWB started that with the patriot act, and the LIC(liar in chief) never took it off the books...

there is no "investigative" news-reporters anymore, just tape recording parrots...

Its funny because when you look at it...

You have Putin who just hires a hitman to take care of his critics and Obama uses the Espionage Act...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:36 PM

mightymoe stated >>>
it seems to me "nature" has the advantage, since humans have been around for a few 100,000 years or so... to me, telling people that it's ok to have sex with whoever/whatever you want to make you feel good is just a misdirected attempt at justifying gayness... i have no problem with people wanting be gay, but i don't think it should be advertised like it is a bottle of coke... it seems it just proves it is a choice, because they recruit children they might not have been gay otherwise...

SassyEuro2 stated >>>
:thumbsup: And where is all this proof? I have waiting since 1975.
Lke many sciences it is an INEXACT Science.
Sadly, lots of conditioning. Been happening for 50 yrs
* Took Nazi Germany a long time too. It is a slow process, so the public excepts without revolution *
From - the 10% story, parades, rainbows, adoption, gay marriage... it just keeps going.... until we reach the point that we see like NOW on forums ... grumble but nation wide & then globally.

" If you don't like it, believe it, tolerate & except. Then something is wrong with YOU. "

Having something as simple as a testosterone or a hormone blood count run can provide a pubescent teenager with quite a lot of answers --- 'IF' and only 'IF' the child is allowed to have access to medical staff that could assist them; but sadly most of these incidents just cause 'HORROR' and such negative knee-jerk reactions that the pubescent teenager just fakes their confusion or lives in fear of being discovered {still in this the 21st century}.

But for the 'Intersexed' babies; all this most recent discoveries have evolved from the emerging onset of our 'BabyBoomers' and Alzheimer's and the funding that has been set aside for studying what is going on in our brains!

Intersex
Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and ovaries).

The older term for this condition, hermaphroditism, came from joining the names of a Greek god and goddess, Hermes and Aphrodite. Hermes was a god of male sexuality (among other things) and Aphrodite a goddess of female sexuality, love, and beauty.

Although the older terms are still included in this article for reference, they have been replaced by most experts (and patients and families) because they are misleading, confusing, and insensitive. Increasingly this group of conditions is being called disorders of sex development (DSDs).
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001669.htm

Now these babies are having a full spectrum blood draw; and choices are being made based on 'Medical Knowledge'...not on what some doctor flipped a coin and made a choice because he decided what he was looking at fit his 'IDEAL' of what was correct for that baby!

Good Lord...this and the topic keeps getting pulled into having sex with animals!!! Rather sad that this is the very reason that other countries are so far advanced in their medical studies then the USA and our 'Right Leaning Conservative' mindset that seem bent on controlling funding! frustrated

Doesn't matter much until it's your baby - your niece or nephew - your grand child...

This is analysis based on 17 studies from Europe.. Much more advanced than we are... hahaha

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11444668/Study-on-penises-reveals-the-average-size-...-and-its-smaller-than-you-think.html

remember this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFs80rf9D4Q

Yes I do... We should spend a billion dollars a year studying why .00001% of the population can't decide on whether they want to be a dog or cat....

huh... and it sounds silly when you put it like that...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Gender species fluidly- ..

Just for today I will bark, because tomorrow I may want to meow.

oops

I will lobby Congress on your behalf and when they allocate the billion we will use science to explain how there is nothing wrong with wanting to bark and meow..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:23 PM

What is this independent party everyone is referring to?

I know its not the parties that run the republicans and democrats that can't get 1% of the vote...

So who is this saviour party...

yep, thats it... not like it matters about the public vote, the electoral votes are all that really matters...

All these small parties have been infiltrated by the two major parties.

The Libertarian Party is just pissed off Republicans that like smoking weed and don't like having to pay taxes on it.

The Green Party is just pissed off Democrats that want a statue of Lenin to replace the Washington Monument..

Who else is there?

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:06 PM
What is this independent party everyone is referring to?

I know its not the parties that run the republicans and democrats that can't get 1% of the vote...

So who is this saviour party...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:56 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Wed 05/20/15 05:58 PM

mightymoe stated >>>
it seems to me "nature" has the advantage, since humans have been around for a few 100,000 years or so... to me, telling people that it's ok to have sex with whoever/whatever you want to make you feel good is just a misdirected attempt at justifying gayness... i have no problem with people wanting be gay, but i don't think it should be advertised like it is a bottle of coke... it seems it just proves it is a choice, because they recruit children they might not have been gay otherwise...

SassyEuro2 stated >>>
* Took Nazi Germany a long time too. It is a slow process, so the public excepts without revolution *
From - the 10% story, parades, rainbows, adoption, gay marriage... it just keeps going.... until we reach the point that we see like NOW on forums ... grumble but nation wide & then globally.

" If you don't like it, believe it, tolerate & except. Then something is wrong with YOU. "

Having something as simple as a testosterone or a hormone blood count run can provide a pubescent teenager with quite a lot of answers --- 'IF' and only 'IF' the child is allowed to have access to medical staff that could assist them; but sadly most of these incidents just cause 'HORROR' and such negative knee-jerk reactions that the pubescent teenager just fakes their confusion or lives in fear of being discovered {still in this the 21st century}.

But for the 'Intersexed' babies; all this most recent discoveries have evolved from the emerging onset of our 'BabyBoomers' and Alzheimer's and the funding that has been set aside for studying what is going on in our brains!

Intersex
Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and ovaries).

The older term for this condition, hermaphroditism, came from joining the names of a Greek god and goddess, Hermes and Aphrodite. Hermes was a god of male sexuality (among other things) and Aphrodite a goddess of female sexuality, love, and beauty.

Although the older terms are still included in this article for reference, they have been replaced by most experts (and patients and families) because they are misleading, confusing, and insensitive. Increasingly this group of conditions is being called disorders of sex development (DSDs).

Now these babies are having a full spectrum blood draw; and choices are being made based on 'Medical Knowledge'...not on what some doctor flipped a coin and made a choice because he decided what he was looking at fit his 'IDEAL' of what was correct for that baby!

Good Lord...this and the topic keeps getting pulled into having sex with animals!!! Rather sad that this is the very reason that other countries are so far advanced in their medical studies then the USA and our 'Right Leaning Conservative' mindset that seem bent on controlling funding! frustrated

Doesn't matter much until it's your baby - your niece or nephew - your grand child...

This is analysis based on 17 studies from Europe.. Much more advanced than we are... hahaha

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/11444668/Study-on-penises-reveals-the-average-size-...-and-its-smaller-than-you-think.html

remember this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFs80rf9D4Q

Yes I do... We should spend a billion dollars a year studying why .00001% of the population can't decide on whether they want to be a dog or cat....

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:27 PM

mightymoe stated >>>

SassyEuro2 stated >>>

Intersex