Community > Posts By > InvictusV

InvictusV's photo
Sat 05/30/15 04:17 PM

Ohio is a swing state. Last 2 presidential terms Ohio has voted Democrat. During the Bush Jr. administration, Ohio voted republican for two terms. During the Clinton administration, Ohio voted Democrat for two terms. During the Reagan and Bush Sr. administration, Ohio voted Republican for three terms.

Ohio currently has two US senators (as do all US states); both are Republican and Democrat. Ohio has 16 congressional districts; 12 of them are Republican and four of them are democrat. The US speaker of the house of representative is John Boehner. And he is Republican. Ohio has put many presidents in office due to its "swing state" characteristics, and is such a very important state to politicians and capitalist elite (Who btw orchestrate the media). The Rockefeller's are from Ohio. And the Rockefellers are the poster boys for deregulated mercantilism and monopoly activity.

I will not be surprised if Cleveland Cavs win the championship this year. The dems are desperate as they know Ohio typically holds on to them for 2 terms. If the cavs wins the playoffs, that team will go to the White House to Greet Obama. It's happened already happened in Florida when Miami Heats won the playoffs in 2012.

Florida is another swing state. In the last 10 elections, they have voted 4x for the dems. 2012 for florida was a fluke since florida has held onto dems for 1 term in the past 10 elections before going turning red.

FL like Ohio has more republican Us delegates than dems. There are currently 17 US delegates who are republican and 10 US delegates who are dems.

Looks like the dems have to use liberal media to win Ohio.

There is something else about Ohio. But I can't seem to debunk it. That's why I need your help.

Golden State is winning, so you don't need to worry about it.

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/29/15 05:31 PM
when I drive by I tell them to go phuck themselves...

InvictusV's photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:30 AM

InvictusV stated >>>
The Iraq government is run by the shi'a.

The Iraq military is run by the shi'a and is mostly composed of shi'a.

The Iraq police force is run by the shi'a and is mostly composed of shi'a.

Ramadi is the capital of Anbar Province and is sunni..

Now...

Based on the above mentioned.... Would I bet that it was sunnis that ran away or that is was the shi'a that ran away?

Hmmm... Well I guess one could possibly contend that the sunnis ran because they like ISIS... Or on the other hand one could say it was the shi'a because they weren't dying to save sunni land or they just wanted to let ISIS chop off some sunni heads..

It is really a flip of the coin...

Oh wait..

There are next to no sunnis in the Iraq military or police...

And just for fun...

Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, an Iraq war veteran, cast doubt on the U.S. preference to deal only with the Shiite-dominated government in Baghdad, calling instead for directly arming both the Kurds in the north and Sunni tribes that have asked for help in beating back the Islamic State group.

"These Iraqi security forces have cut and run," Gabbard said.

She criticized Baghdad's close links with Iran-backed Shiite militias that have declared themselves enemies of the United States.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-iraqs-fight-issue-takeover-ramadi-131535725.html;_ylt=A0LEVvuimWZVSyoA4FMnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

Gotta love that moral fiber of those Iran backed rag tag militias..

'HEY'...is the SHE, you referred to "ME"?

I don't create the news/links InvictusV; I just hear it on NPR and come in and look it up and read what links I can find and remark on it!

Iraq's Ministry of Defense said in a statement Tuesday afternoon that the Iraqi security forces and Hashd al-Shaabi militia now had ISIS surrounded in Ramadi. The joint forces have also managed to cut off all strategic roads used by ISIS for resupply, it said.

The decision to mobilize the Shiite force follows a request for help from Anbar provincial officials, tribal leaders and religious clerics.

But its involvement has prompted fears it could inflame sectarian tensions, and the militia's ties to Iran has complicated the use of airstrikes by the U.S. coalition.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/26/middleeast/iraq-isis/index.html

And this from my original post >>>

The Enemy In Iraq
A Clear Strategy Begins With An Understanding Of The Enemy In Iraq. The enemy is a combination of rejectionists, Saddamists, and terrorists.

Rejectionists. By far the largest group, these are ordinary Iraqis - mostly Sunni Arabs - who miss the privileged status they had under Saddam Hussein's regime. They reject an Iraq in which they are no longer the dominant group. While not all Sunnis fall into the rejectionist camp, most of those who do are not actively fighting, but are giving aid to the enemy. Many Sunnis boycotted the January elections but now recognize that opting out of the democratic process has hurt their interests.
http://2001-2009.state.gov/p/nea/rls/57465.htm

So how did I get that 'TWISTED'? Please to enlighten me when it was presented that way on the NPR station and I found it on the links as well.

The 'she' is the congresswoman from the article I linked.

Here is a good article that I just read that makes it very clear about what is going on..
http://www.forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2015/05/28/did-iraqs-army-genuinely-collapse-in-ramadi-and-mosul-what-really-happened/2/

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:32 PM

I think they should open a special section for conspiracy theories..

There's one already........

http://m.mingle2.com/forum/forum/11

laugh

Damn I never knew...haha

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:04 PM

Ok seriously? The topic is police killed and no riots happened

Please stick to the topic

There will never be riots for things like this.

If there is no agenda to push then it won't garner the agitators necessary to whip the masses into hysterical frenzy.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/28/15 03:18 PM
The Titanic sinking didn't get us involved in world war 1 either.

On my list of US military policy blunders.... getting involved in WW1 is much much higher than Iraq.

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:12 AM
Making that worse; Bush (younger) then started an unnecessary War.

That is something that never happened before...

InvictusV's photo
Thu 05/28/15 08:40 AM
I've wondered whether a decisive (determinative) faction of the electorate thought Obama-nomics had the economy was on the mend, that it would continue to improve in the next 4 years (it has), and didn't want President Romney to claim the credit for it.

People that jumped into the water before the Titanic sank probably thought they had improved their lives as well..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 09:43 PM
Edited by InvictusV on Wed 05/27/15 09:48 PM
The Iraq government is run by the shi'a.

The Iraq military is run by the shi'a and is mostly composed of shi'a.

The Iraq police force is run by the shi'a and is mostly composed of shi'a.

Ramadi is the capital of Anbar Province and is sunni..

Now...

Based on the above mentioned.... Would I bet that it was sunnis that ran away or that is was the shi'a that ran away?

Hmmm... Well I guess one could possibly contend that the sunnis ran because they like ISIS... Or on the other hand one could say it was the shi'a because they weren't dying to save sunni land or they just wanted to let ISIS chop off some sunni heads..

It is really a flip of the coin...

Oh wait..

There are next to no sunnis in the Iraq military or police...

And just for fun...

Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, an Iraq war veteran, cast doubt on the U.S. preference to deal only with the Shiite-dominated government in Baghdad, calling instead for directly arming both the Kurds in the north and Sunni tribes that have asked for help in beating back the Islamic State group.

"These Iraqi security forces have cut and run," Gabbard said.

She criticized Baghdad's close links with Iran-backed Shiite militias that have declared themselves enemies of the United States.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-iraqs-fight-issue-takeover-ramadi-131535725.html;_ylt=A0LEVvuimWZVSyoA4FMnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

Gotta love that moral fiber of those Iran backed rag tag militias..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:33 PM

Dying is part of the game. How many thousands of species were extinct millions of years before humans?

I don't think the Earth is going to look very good after Yellowstone erupts... Or any of the other super volcanoes.

millions of years has nothing to do with the die off that i posted
so not sure where you are going with that one

and yes i agree any one of the ones in the ring's could go off in or out of the ring of fire and kill many , but again not sure where you are going with that one

as a blink of an eye the time us humans have been on this planet i agree

but you have changed to grandsceam of it
not the thing i was talking about

and yes i know yellowstone has been dropping and way over dew
so is a total planet freeze
so are things falling from the sky
but that is a story for another post

I am not changing anything. My initial post was that animal habitats have moved due to changes in the earths surface for millions of years.

Animals adapt... or they go extinct.

Survival of the fittest is a MOFO...

oh sorry i thought we where on my post about
California dead zone
and why i would pray if i was a praying man
<scratches head>
i am so lost
and yes they move all year round i agree , just as the bears have been heading south cause of the new weather up there
birds fly south for the summer and north for the winter

No worries...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:21 PM

Anyone can read the literature put out by the pentagon and various think tanks in dc. They spell it out quite clearly

Iran's problem is that they have many more enemies than allies. When Putin is gone, and his days are numbered, you can be rest assured that those enemies will be coming for the ayatollahs head.

It won't be the US... or Israel...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:12 PM

Dying is part of the game. How many thousands of species were extinct millions of years before humans?

I don't think the Earth is going to look very good after Yellowstone erupts... Or any of the other super volcanoes.

millions of years has nothing to do with the die off that i posted
so not sure where you are going with that one

and yes i agree any one of the ones in the ring's could go off in or out of the ring of fire and kill many , but again not sure where you are going with that one

as a blink of an eye the time us humans have been on this planet i agree

but you have changed to grandsceam of it
not the thing i was talking about

and yes i know yellowstone has been dropping and way over dew
so is a total planet freeze
so are things falling from the sky
but that is a story for another post

I am not changing anything. My initial post was that animal habitats have moved due to changes in the earths surface for millions of years.

Animals adapt... or they go extinct.

Survival of the fittest is a MOFO...

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:04 PM

All we can do, is what we did about the other nations who ripped themselves to shreds: wait until they are done.

I think progress is hidden right now...they are running low on relatives to maintain the weird leader-worship regime. As with the Soviet Union, sooner or later they will end up with one that actually wants more for their country than fear.

But you forget, the north already has nukes. We only rip countries apart they don't possess a deterant capability. Why do think we're no longer going to war with Iran? Because they have the capabity to resist.

The scary persians are going to send out their magic carpet squadrons and shoot down all of our jets and then bomb our cities....

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:49 PM

Why pray? Because sea lions are dying?

is that all you think are dying ?

have you backed up and seen the shape of the world we live in ?

not just the massive dieing of many many breads of life, animals and humans
but the shape in general ?

hope that helps answer your Que

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:58 PM

I am sure nothing like this has ever happened in the 4.5 billion years of earth history..

i would guess it has , but really don't think that humans where around to see it

i cant say it has or hasn't , so much of are history was burnt , broken , lost , etc etc etc

Of course it has.... 300 million years ago there was no Atlantic Ocean. Pangaea lasted for 100 million years and there was no water surrounding what is now Africa.. So movement of wildlife adapting to changes on the earths surface is hardly something to start freaking out about..

well i am old but not that old
wasnt here to view all that
was just talking about the insodent that happend <shrug>

who is freeking out ?

You started the thread with 'if I was a praying man I would pray for us all'

Why pray? Because sea lions are dying?

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:29 PM

I am sure nothing like this has ever happened in the 4.5 billion years of earth history..

i would guess it has , but really don't think that humans where around to see it

i cant say it has or hasn't , so much of are history was burnt , broken , lost , etc etc etc

Of course it has.... 300 million years ago there was no Atlantic Ocean. Pangaea lasted for 100 million years and there was no water surrounding what is now Africa.. So movement of wildlife adapting to changes on the earths surface is hardly something to start freaking out about..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:52 PM

I dont think people in these threads get the point of a protest,,,although it must be posted doznes of times

protests are GENERALLY about trying to change a system,, not individuals

the JUSTICE system has their own way of 'protesting' criminals, called arrest, prosececution, conviction, and sometimes death

the system rarely however 'protests' itself, so citizens/taxpayers who sustain it have to ,,,,,,

Isn't it the justice system that is being protested?

There's a difference between protesting and robbing, looting, burning, stealing and killing. Maybe that the part we're not getting.

I thought the the slogan was blacklivesmatter... I guess they don't if it isn't in a certain defined system.

seriously?

yes black lives matter, and crime is not a 'system'

crime is dealt with in the JUSTICE SYSTEM

but the JUSTICE SYSTEM doesn't deal well enough when black lives are ended by police,,,,and seeks too quickly to end black lives

10,000 black lives are ended every year and since its not by a white cop they dont matter?

oh good lord

of course they matter, thats why the JUSTICE system is so quick to persecute black folks, whehter they kill white folks or black folks

the justice system will hold black people accountable for killing blacks

that is NOT AN ISSUE

but its somehow much less likely they hold a COP (any race) accountable when they kill unarmed black men,,,,

Ms Harmony... The lord has nothing to do with this..

Don't you think that the community that loses 10,000 people that are usually between the ages of 16 and 24 should be doing everything possible to stop the killing?

The reality is... Ms Harmony... that when the cops and the justice system come along those 10,000 have already been buried..

y do you assume to know what a community you are not a part of is trying to do about such a 'community' problem?

the reality is,, there is more than one problem in any community/household/city/nation at any time

and there is no reason that one has to pick one and then lose the right to care about any other

I don't assume anything. I live in a community that has rampant black on black crime and I am very privy to what the local black community leaders are doing.

So you can put that card back in your pocket.

I am not talking about more than one issue I am talking about why protesting 300 deaths by cops per year means more than the 10,000 of which 93% of them are killed by other blacks seems to mean so little..

So try answering that question..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:38 PM

I dont think people in these threads get the point of a protest,,,although it must be posted doznes of times

the JUSTICE system has their own way of 'protesting' criminals, called arrest, prosececution, conviction, and sometimes death

the system rarely however 'protests' itself, so citizens/taxpayers who sustain it have to ,,,,,,

There's a difference between protesting and robbing, looting, burning, stealing and killing. Maybe that the part we're not getting.

I thought the the slogan was blacklivesmatter... I guess they don't if it isn't in a certain defined system.

seriously?

but the JUSTICE SYSTEM doesn't deal well enough when black lives are ended by police,,,,and seeks too quickly to end black lives

10,000 black lives are ended every year and since its not by a white cop they dont matter?

oh good lord

of course they matter, thats why the JUSTICE system is so quick to persecute black folks, whehter they kill white folks or black folks

the justice system will hold black people accountable for killing blacks

that is NOT AN ISSUE

but its somehow much less likely they hold a COP (any race) accountable when they kill unarmed black men,,,,

Ms Harmony... The lord has nothing to do with this..

Don't you think that the community that loses 10,000 people that are usually between the ages of 16 and 24 should be doing everything possible to stop the killing?

The reality is... Ms Harmony... that when the cops and the justice system come along those 10,000 have already been buried..

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:30 PM

seriously?

InvictusV's photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:27 PM

Jindal Says Rand Paul 'Unsuited' to be President
NBCNews.com - ‎37 minutes ago‎

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal went after Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul on Wednesday, releasing a statement saying Paul is "unsuited to be commander-in-chief" for saying foreign policy hawks in the GOP led to the rise of ISIS.

U.S. President George W. Bush has done as badly by his (Republican) party as he has done by his nation.

Bush (younger) has so badly tarnished the Republican brand, he caused a decorated U.S. military combat veteran (Senator McCain (R-AZ) to in time of War lose to a citizen that has never served in the military.

Four years later, in time of economic malaise a talented $money $man (Governor Romney R-MA) was again beaten by the Democrat.

The GOP is stumbling badly; groping for a refreshed party platform they can actually beat the Democrats with.

But there is none in conspicuous evidence.

So now, the circular firing squad has begun.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), a "tea party" favorite, is under attack by his fellow GOP's.

What can be done?
Is there a Republican that has the intellect, the political skill, the charisma to get the GOP ducks in a row?

Or is Bush's smoldering crater so devastated, that it'll take grass-roots realignment to build a winning political platform for 2016 & beyond?

Though it is early, which Republicans do you want to see in the first debate (limited to ten candidates).

Mc Cain lost because the economy tanked and remember.... he picked Palin..

Romney lost because he couldn't shake the 'money man' moniker. The bubble economy looked a lot better in 2012 than it did in 2008 or now.

Rand Paul is not a neo con and since it is neo cons like Mc Cain that run the party he is going to be attacked.

The national republican brand will remained tarnished until it is rid of the neo cons like Mc Cain and his lap dog Lindsey Graham.

The sooner the better because this country will not survive another decade if we get another liberal jack a$$ like the one we have had for the last 7 years.