Community > Posts By > Destinysyours

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 03:20 PM
Hmm. Is that so? I would think the woman is crazy, just as I would think the man is. Women can be coo coo too

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 03:19 PM
Still too you g to really know and u derstand what you were watching. I remember seeing the Knicks play back in I was little, it I really didn't pay its my mind. I just remember them thigh high socks and converses!

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 03:04 PM

OK if a woman took the pic then it looks like a safety measure.

If a man does it...oh man! That looks stockerish. ..just saying :banana:

What if it is a woman meeting another woman? Then what?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 02:14 PM
LoL Maxsterx...crazy you are. But I like that you :kiss:

I'm thinking....if I had to go thru all of that, why be bothered?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 01:56 PM
Correct, so you were a two year old. Come on man! Stop it :raised_hand:

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 01:13 PM
Not really, car could have been rented, stolen or borrowed.

If it is two women meeting world it be necessary to do that or mainly if it is a woman and man?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:54 PM

Safety measure perhaps..
But a little odd though..

In the past, I have chatted with a person months and months before I actually met them. And I'm talking like six-nine months tops. No one was as desperate and anxious back then as they seem to be now. Yes catfishibg happened then, but it wasn't as bad.

You can never be sure about a person even after all of that time. I would take a metro and meet up in a busy city. They wouldn't see my car right away.

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:51 PM
Think the owner of the car should have been made aware of this beforehand? Mighty More?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:43 PM
Edited by Destinysyours on Mon 05/30/16 12:44 PM
Disclaimer: This has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME PERSONALLY {only interested in reading mature replies, thank you}

Scenario:

You have been chatting with someone for a month and at some point you two agree to meet and enjoy a nice afternoon out. Once you arrive at the meet up place, the "new friend" gets in your car and you then drive to the final destination date.

Upon getting out of your car, the person attempts to sneak and take a picture of your license plate.

Do you get offended and say something or brush it off and pretend you didn't she what the person was trying to do?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:25 PM
But at your age HB, I can't see you remembering any Jordan games. Buy the time you hit kindergarten he was not the same Jordan physically.

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/30/16 12:23 PM
Many of those players played what I call dirty basketball hbrooks747. I recall attending the Knicks vs . Miami game back in the 90s. I didn't like the big fight that went down during the playoff. I just want the teams to play good and fair. Now it is too many fake injuries. Fake sicknesses, etc. Jordan was famous for having the "flu" and still play AND WIN during the finals.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:26 PM
I really enjoy the excitement of the playoffs. I usumy don't answer my phone during the games.

Now Do you remember when Steve Kerr (bench player) used to hit them threes during finals crunch times? He's a good guy. I'm glad to see him with the Warriors. He knows all about hitting those threes!

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/29/16 04:57 PM
I concur. I recently told a friend that the NBA now reminds of 90s basketball Jordan era....mostly the edge of the seat excitement

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:51 AM
Good game last night!

Destinysyours's photo
Sat 05/28/16 01:19 PM

Does anyone here have an interest... In someone on Mingle but is too afraid to approach that one?

Probably.

Lots of people came to the internet in the first place because they were too scared to try anywhere else.

Too scared of rejection, too scared of talking to strangers, too scared of the risk, too scared of not having complete control of a situation.

Lots of people look for social interaction on forums because they're too scared to try emailing people.
They set up a profile and just wait for others to approach them, sit and wait for the person they want to come find them, but they're lonely, and while they're sitting and waiting why not go find some social interaction.

So...I'm sure there are a lot of people too afraid to approach "that one."

Not! Some of us come out of pure boredom and nothing else . Not looking to date any online creeps or connect with anyone outside of this site.

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 05/27/16 09:03 AM

I checked out my images today on Google to see if I was fake.

Phew! IOh what a relief it is :smile:

..How do you do that?..
lol just after I said this...someone reported me as a spammer.. Sheesh..some peoples kids :laughing:

Welcome to the "I got reported as a spammer club"... sadly there are some very immature men and women in these forums.. You can participate in an adult conversation on here you are in luck. A rare find from what I see...

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:39 PM

Not everybody is fake, people come to the internet for different reasons and not all of them are fake.Having no pic of yourself on your profile doesn't make you fake

Yes Preach! (somebody pass this person the collection plate) Amen and AMEN!!

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:55 PM
Well I have a few tourist spots to hit, Water parks, Global Village, Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World, Camel riding, Desert safari all booked. As for night clubs, I am not sure which ones are the most recommended. My thing is, if the ladies have to be covered, how do they step out of their hotels in the tightened short dresses?

I have been told that its pretty liberal there as far as the way women should dress. Would you agree with that?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:45 PM
Well I'm not at all interested in the politics, I'm more interested in how you spent you free time enjoying yourself. I have a buddy that travels there often and showed me some outstanding photos of many of the activities and things he has done. So I wanted to get another viewpoint from someone else about the night life and activities.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:34 PM
Okay. I'm sure the non tourist traps you wouldn't want to spend quality time there. Did you do anything fun while you were there?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13