Community > Posts By > Destinysyours

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:54 PM

Romance comes up regularly here, and it makes me wonder what you believe romance and being romantic entails. Because I think it can mean different things to different people.

Is it a candle lit dinner for two? A guy buying you roses? What exactly do you feel is romance and romantic acts/behaviour from both yourself and a partner?

Someone mentioned "romantic foreplay". What does that mean? The part before you get to the bedroom so to speak or (also) the foreplay once in the bedroom?

I actually love to do romantic things. Sometimes it can be a picnic at sunset at the beach. Other times it can be cooking a meal for her. Or it could be hitting Chuck E Cheese, acting like kids and then at the end of the night surprising her with a romantic boat ride. I believe in being creative with the romance....as long as it comes from the heart.

Romantic foreplay....to me....it's the stimulation that gets the mood just right. It can be through the eyes...she sees that you adore her and truly want to make her happy. It can be via the soft touches.....she feels that electricity coming from you which sends those vibes throughout her body. It can be going out dancing with one another. So many things can be considered romantic foreplay. Ya just have to decide which avenue to pursue.

I can dig it! Chuckie Cheese it is then! I love pizza :)

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:41 PM

Hello, would you ladies be kind enough to rate my profile. I promise you I won't bite, and if you like, drop me a line or 2

If a picture could tell a thousand words. You really ready for a real straight up rating? I hope so because i'm going to give it to you straight no chaser.

1) All three of your posted photos give off the thug life impression to ME. With that being said, I would wonder if:

A) can he be around my family (parents looking like a stick-up kid)?
B) Can I take him to a professional function based on what I see in those photos? (NOPE)
C) Does this man have church shoes. Or a use of better words, do you have dress shoes. And i'm not referring to Jordans.

Well I will simply excuse myself from any of that should if occur. The moderators love to close my post,,,,which ALMOST always happen AFTER someone has attempted to disrespect me FIRST. But thank you dear friend for your concern. Hopefully the person does not take it as shots fired. However, we are all adults and if you ask for ppl to rate your post and he said he won't bite...i will hold him to that.

So as a professional woman, I would look at your appearance first and rate the profile for ME a 4. However, if a younger minded woman is attracted to that Urban look, she will give you a 6, 7 perhaps.

A little bitter, but that is the truth there from you. Spoken in a polite way. You've presented yourself in a good way.

What did you find bitter? Your response will be quite intriguing

Lady Destinysyours, please don't get me wrong, but I hope he doesn't find 'give off the thug life impression to ME' bit offensive. I don't want any argument to start between you two.

Well we are all adults and the guy did ask to be rated. My opinion shouldn't really matter. He only knows what type of person he is. Hopefully he wouldn't view my rating as personal shots fired. So perhaps "bitter" may have been a very poor choice of a word.

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:32 PM

Hello, would you ladies be kind enough to rate my profile. I promise you I won't bite, and if you like, drop me a line or 2

If a picture could tell a thousand words. You really ready for a real straight up rating? I hope so because i'm going to give it to you straight no chaser.

1) All three of your posted photos give off the thug life impression to ME. With that being said, I would wonder if:

B) Can I take him to a professional function based on what I see in those photos? (NOPE)
C) Does this man have church shoes. Or a use of better words, do you have dress shoes. And i'm not referring to Jordans.

So as a professional woman, I would look at your appearance first and rate the profile for ME a 4. However, if a younger minded woman is attracted to that Urban look, she will give you a 6, 7 perhaps.

A little bitter, but that is the truth there from you. Spoken in a polite way. You've presented yourself in a good way.

What did you find bitter? Your response will be quite intriguing

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:26 PM

If she has "69" somewhere in her usernamebiggrin

How about 68 and she owes you one?

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 05:08 PM

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 04:58 PM

Generally speaking: Nothing. Well, not on Mingle that is as most are far away from me. So I'm here for the forums, hardly ever check a profile, unless when someone asks for a rating.

On other dating sites I do check profiles if a photo appeals to me. First of all if he's single, then his height, next 'has he any young kids still?', then level of education. Then the text.

Sounds very logical! The age of the children can be a deal breaker for me. If they have none, thats even better! But thats wishful thinking on my part. Thanks for the input :)

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 04/18/16 02:11 PM

Let's not forget about that epic tease," I'll tell you later " ? Doesn't that make the the hair on my head bristle with anticipation.
Oh ! I forgot, my profile says I'm bald.

LoL. And do they ever tell you later?

The instant I see that response I'm looking at the next profile.Generally you have one opportunity to present your case and you have failed to do that.Posting in the Forums affords some people a second opportunity.On one occasion my search parameters produced about 500 potential matches.I'm guessing over 80% had "I'll tell you later" as a response.In my opinion if you can't spend fifteen minutes composing a profile then you are not seriously looking for a partner.Some people can't even be bothered to tick the boxes.The majority of people I have contacted has been in response to something I have read on a forum post.

Some of the forums are cool. I get my weirdos that try to get rude, but then there are some cool chats.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 04/17/16 02:25 PM

Profiles

What attracts you the MOST about them?

First, the photos because as the saying goes ""A picture is worth a thousand words"

Second, the written words in the profile. If one says they have a sense of humor then their written profile should show their sense of humor. If they make me smile, then I'm in love. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a nice day, Destiny
:smile:

Have you been successful? I keep messages from booger wolves. These ppl are so hideous, its unbelieveable.

Any who, best wishes to you friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 04/17/16 02:23 PM

Presentation and Photos. If the profile is a waste of time or suggests single mindedness I am going to click on the one that communicates enough to see the writer as a person I wan to communicate with. I am way past eye candy.

Eye candy : Nailed it laugh laugh

Get a like or a friends request and they haven't even seen your profile noway grumble

I get messages from alleged men pretending to be women asking me do I want to have fun.... I just crack up laughing. Smh.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 04/17/16 11:58 AM

Well since I'm only really here for the forums because I've given up on anything else, I'm going to have to say nothing

Wow! LoL. Well I am flattered that you participated in my post :kiss:

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 04/17/16 11:57 AM

Pictures are nice but not the end all for me.
I want to get a glimpse into who the person is.
So a great written profile is a must for me.

Totally understandable, particularly if you are on here to meet a serious companion.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 04/17/16 11:55 AM

When all she writes in her description is "Hi!".......Ooooooolala....me is in love. love laugh

Hi :raised_hand:

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 04/17/16 11:54 AM

Let's not forget about that epic tease," I'll tell you later " ? Doesn't that make the the hair on my head bristle with anticipation.
Oh ! I forgot, my profile says I'm bald.

LoL. And do they ever tell you later?

Destinysyours's photo
Sat 04/16/16 04:13 PM
What attracts you the MOST about them?

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:21 AM
Any good recommendations?

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 04/13/16 06:30 PM
Anyone ever traveled to Aruba or plans to?

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 01/21/16 10:27 AM
Absolutely!

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:54 PM
If your mate makes you feel comfortable, than his colleagues wouldn't be a factor. But I do understand your point. Luckily, I don't come off that way. I'm very laid until my intelligence gets questioned by a smart a $$ then I put my foot soo far up there.... (you know the rest)

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 01/19/16 04:51 PM

I admit it is a weakness on my part but while I would be highly interested in someone more intelligent than I am and feel amazing around him, I think I will feel intimidated by his colleagues if they are snobbish in their intellectual superiority sad2

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:45 PM
I have found some of the most educated folks to be snobs. I prefer, an intelligent playful person over anything.