Community > Posts By > Destinysyours

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 05/02/16 03:04 PM
Exactly, present themselves like a lady. Makes perfect sense.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 08:41 PM
That may not be about you, it could very well be the types of men that sign up for the sites you use...

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:00 PM

Ps.. it's a lot easier to meet people online! than it is offline in the offline world...j.s

It's the opposite for me :/

I concur, I have no issues meeting ppl offline. I think online folks have too many deep rooted issues that even Sigmund Freud can't dig out.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:58 PM
I keep attracting much younger (at least by almost 20 years) big girls

And the males are also very young too. 25+...

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:12 PM

This person I was chatting with had on shades. My first thought was, "I bet this person has some eyes issues" surely enough I was right. I would be cool with that,however when I witnessed the arrogance and overall pompus attitude... I had to shut that situation down. The person clearly isn't eye candy to me and they are aware that they will ONLY be so to certain groups of ppl.

Sometimes there is nothing wrong with a slice of humble pie.

I agree there is nothing wrong with a slice of humble pie, so here it goes.

This is the third topic you've created that deals solely on a persons physical appearance....and in each one you insult someones attractiveness based on your own opinions of what 'attractive' SHOULD look like.

You do TRY to do it in a way that justifies the judgement you're passing...i.e "I knew he had issues(assumption)..I was right(judgment)and I would have been ok(I don't want to look like the person I am)...but his attitude allowed me to judge and tell him soo..."(excuse allowing me to be mean) (paraphrased from bold above)

Another Topic based entirely on outward appearance
http://mingle2.com/topic/479177

And another
http://mingle2.com/topic/478414

This one you failed to hide your judgments
one quote
when further along in the conversation, she admitted she is fat,lazy and unattractive. She this lead me to believe that at least she knew she is yucky. SO I wonder if others feel the same about themselves and just don't openly admit it.

and again
Oh and I personally think the girl is BUTT ugly, so I'm at a real lost about her nasty attitude and ego. I simply don't get it.

So back to topic, why does it matter if a person has one pic, two pics?
Why should shades matter? if I had a lazy eye/crossed eyed I'd probably have shades on too, to avoid people passing immediate judgment based on something that they can't help.

People put their best foot forward on a dating site, same reason women are dolled up in tight dresses...think they look like that all the time?...nope..

If it's not alright for someone with eye issues to have on shades because they 'hiding' something, then women shouldn't be allowed to post pictures with makeup(I want to see if they have acne so I can judge them for it), They shouldn't be allowed to have push-up bra's(because I want to see how saggy they really are...so that I can judge them for it)...I could go on but I won't.

If you someone can't look deeper than skin deep, that person is VERY unattractive...

Funny how you took the time to do some homework on ME! HA.

HERE IS THE DEAL, TRY BEING INFORMED RATHER THAN OPINIONATED. That would help.

I can only speak on what I PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED. I for one don't need to plaster my face in makeup thank God. Secondly, I don't need to wear push up bras... I'm physically fit and have a athletic build. I am also thankful for that.

The person in question openly admitted to being cocky and arrogant and I couldn't figure out why? But then again I could.

I have learned that on THIS SITE, It's not okay to speak your mind. This is my second time stating this.

We all have a choice not to participate in a forum topic.

Seems like to me that you are attempting to attack me Issac. Am I right?

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 02:19 PM
Either that person is trying to be cool or trying to hide. But I'll take Windows 10 :smile:

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 02:05 PM

Would you trust a profile with only one photo of the person wearing shades? Is seeing that person's eyes important to you?

I can see why you might not. I live nextdoor to a man who never takes his sunglasses off. However, they might just be insecure about their looks, or they might be hiding dark circles under their eyes. If I'm going to see their actual face, some day, I'd prefer to see it without the sunglasses, so that I can gauge how physically attracted I feel to them. I know looks aren't everything, but I can't date someone I feel no butterflies for. I need to feel some sort of physical chemistry.

Exactly! Looks for me are the first invitation to get my attention. Then I want to see if that person has the qualities that mesh well with mine. If not, friendships are always possible.

However, I ALWAYS looking for life-long friendships in everybody FIRST. Some ppl age horribly and hence maybe not look so good a year from now.

So I can tell a lot about a person when i can see their eyes.

what can you tell? and how?

In Person??? Or on photo
if on photo that he is photogenic nothing more
Person a lot

i keep reading "a lot", but a lot of what?

Ok Moe...
when I am in person and I am talking with someone..
For example if I am boring them
Their eyes are going to say that
if they are interested their eyes are going to say that
if they appreciate me their eyes are going to say that
if I disappoint them their eyes are going to say that..
If they find me interesting their eyes are going to say that.

Eyes tell a lot about a person and the inner workings a lot of people have learned to school their facial features to not tell the inner workings of their mind.
The eyes if you are quick enough and are intuned with that person you will know...

You did well with that :). I'm sure he knew this already. Probably was just being funny glasses

no, i just have a different view on it... with me, talking with people tells me more than anything about them, but when i was replying, it made me realize that the eye movements and body language is a big part of that process... i was thinking you guys were just looking at someone and making judgements.... so i decided to to be quiet and read more about what y'all were actually talking about...

Good idea. Most just listen to respond and not to really establish an understanding. At least that's what I gathered about forum ppl on this site. Many are way too sensitive and get their feelings hurt toi quickly.

But when you are online and the only photo you have is a picture with shades, I may still chat because I'm okay with just that. But if that person tries to flirt with me then I shut of that mess down.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 12:32 PM

Would you trust a profile with only one photo of the person wearing shades? Is seeing that person's eyes important to you?

I can see why you might not. I live nextdoor to a man who never takes his sunglasses off. However, they might just be insecure about their looks, or they might be hiding dark circles under their eyes. If I'm going to see their actual face, some day, I'd prefer to see it without the sunglasses, so that I can gauge how physically attracted I feel to them. I know looks aren't everything, but I can't date someone I feel no butterflies for. I need to feel some sort of physical chemistry.

Exactly! Looks for me are the first invitation to get my attention. Then I want to see if that person has the qualities that mesh well with mine. If not, friendships are always possible.

However, I ALWAYS looking for life-long friendships in everybody FIRST. Some ppl age horribly and hence maybe not look so good a year from now.

In Person??? Or on photo
Person a lot

Ok Moe...
when I am in person and I am talking with someone..
For example if I am boring them
Their eyes are going to say that
if they are interested their eyes are going to say that
if they appreciate me their eyes are going to say that
if I disappoint them their eyes are going to say that..
If they find me interesting their eyes are going to say that.

Eyes tell a lot about a person and the inner workings a lot of people have learned to school their facial features to not tell the inner workings of their mind.
The eyes if you are quick enough and are intuned with that person you will know...

You did well with that :). I'm sure he knew this already. Probably was just being funny glasses

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 11:38 AM

In Person??? Or on photo
Person a lot

Not for you to know:smile:

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 11:37 AM

In Person??? Or on photo
Person a lot

That may very well be the case. Just have to know what you are looking for.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 11:35 AM

Just know that I'm an expert in what I do. #facts

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 09:51 AM

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:27 AM

Ooooh...I have eyes like that.....hence my sunnies....lol...

So that's how you've been turning heads...nice

LoL, I'm not a fan of those Forest Whiticar (spelling) eyes at all. Particularly on women.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:24 AM

I think attractiveness can cut both ways. It depends what you are trying to get to. If it is sales or social popularity it is probably looks rule if it is job or financial stuff I think it is a person over all demeanor and presentation. Bosses generally want someone who is going to get the job done with the least distractions and screw ups and fast.

In dating it is not always the prettyiest person who actually gets asked out or proposed to because people feel if someone looks too good to be true it is usually that nagging feeling that the fidelity thing is never going to really happen.

Good point!/

So getting an average looking person to date might be safer to date.

And bosses want a good worker without the distraction of looks?

Now what if a person looks good, qualified to do the job and not a cheater...then who would reap the benefits? The attractive one or the "other" one?

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:34 PM
I agree completely! It can be a gift and or a curse. Depending on the situation or setting. I can surely give both very negative and positive feedback.

Destinysyours's photo
Thu 04/28/16 06:33 PM

Every time I go to the town centre with a certain friend, they're always pointing out materialistic things to me. The richest cafe's, bigger places to rent, expensive salons. It does my head in, because I don't care for being rich, or mixing with the more wealthy types. I've always just lived within my means. I couldn't give a fig if that house costs £500,00 to rent. I'm not paying it if that's what she's trying to hint at. Ha ha.

offtopic

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/26/16 08:01 PM

The 'eyes being a window to the soul' (hope I got it right) shouldn't apply to a single pic. Even without the shades dude may be high (as we say in Naija) & his eyes would give a totally different picture of who he truly is. Some guys with naturally nice eyes end up being terrible people.

What are naturally nice eye, kind of lost in translation here.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:33 PM
Hola ☺

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/26/16 06:44 PM
Do you feel attractive people have more privileges?

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/26/16 04:09 AM
I just ignore ppl like that. Very simple.