Community > Posts By > Destinysyours

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 05:42 AM
Atta boy !

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 02:00 AM
You're right! Def isn't here. You would never quite understand the adult Disney comnent. I wouldn't attempt to figure it out we either rofl

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 01:56 AM
Be sure to duck, so it doesn't hit you. LoL. flowerforyou

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 05/04/16 01:53 AM
LoL. Omg. I just gagged. I know ppl that can eat a gallon in one sitting. Smh

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 10:27 PM
LoL

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:54 PM
It feels like an adult Disney Land to me.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:52 PM
I hate it when someone speeds in front of me, and then drives as slow as molasses!

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:51 PM
Hence, why I created an entirely new thread :)

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:28 PM
Dessert southwest huh? I really enjoy Nevada and Arizona. I think if you decided to leave the USA for vacation, you may enjoy Aruba. I'm hm there now for vacation and it's lovely. I think I will make this a yearly thing. The ppl here are so warm and friendly. And it's very hot and dry.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:07 PM
Thanks Moe! :). Do you like to travel? Gone anywhere interesting?

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:54 PM
I concur 100%. I just so happen to be the brilliant one that graduated with honors at the three universities I attended. Sleepless nights for sure.

I see you are a night owl?

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:46 PM
So I take it that you have graduated someone's university with honirs? If so, that's outstanding :wink:

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:33 PM
...and what if they actually are?

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:04 PM
I hate it when ...people jump to conclusion without asking questions (friends, lovers, bosses, ppl that don't me, etc.). Totally annoying.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:50 PM
Please be ADVISED that this Forum topic does NOT pertain to profiles! It can be ANYTHING IN LIFE that a person does not like :)

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 04:37 PM
Next time don't shoot the messenger or go out of your way to over analyze. It's really not at all THAT SERIOUS. Projecting yourself or personal flaws are never wise.

I will have future forums about similar topic Isssic so be advised. Feel free to join those when I create them.

Update: The person in question has decided to humble herself due in fact she realized she was unrealistic in her self judgment. ... Oh and I agreed with her :wink:

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 10:14 AM

Girls love fitness :)

Im very fit naturally, so IF I were on the market I will want a person that is in shape and has a nice body. I WONT start off with an obese person and expect that person t have the desire to get is shape afterwards. They never seem to want to.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 10:11 AM

Would you trust a profile with only one photo of the person wearing shades? Is seeing that person's eyes important to you?

I tried to get Mingle to let me put shades on my bubble photo... no go

LoL

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 10:10 AM

All I have found on this site are men pretending to be military and trying to scam. I have already been asked for money, phones, etc

Aaaw man. Just be super careful!

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 05/03/16 10:07 AM

:smile: Destinysyours you wouldn't have a twin sister in Canada would you?

They say we all have twins somewhere on this earth. If youve seen someone that looks like me, sneak a photo of her. I would love to see it! :smile:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13