Community > Posts By > unknown_romeo

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 03:35 PM
Yo Mama so skinny she hula hoops with a cheerio

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 02:38 PM

how to get over Trust Issues in any relationship?

End the relationship laugh think

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 02:35 PM

they say italians and dutch men are passionately family oriented and protective :thinking: hats off to them :thumbsup:

Any responsible man with his head on his shoulders & focused in the right direction is family orientated & protective....

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 02:32 PM

lets go guys! :D It will be fun for sure.

Have you got a time machine that will take us directly to 2018? Coz we are in 2016 incase you forgot

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 12:24 AM
I would stay just to set Dr. Kevin up on a blind date with Dr. Phil bwahahaha laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 12:09 AM
Edited by unknown_romeo on Fri 11/04/16 12:11 AM
So did you feel good when you said that? laugh laugh

There may be some truth in that tho....it's not that only fools fall in love, but rather, don't be a fool when you fall in love or don't be a fool when you're in love...coz being in love & i mean real love,one can tend to be a blind fool without realising it & you can be taken advantage of...So i'd say it's rather don't be a fool when in love i guess whateverohwell

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 09:58 PM
That's the missing malaysian flight mh370 making those soundsshocked

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 09:52 PM

I don't know what "acts of service" means.

When i offered to sweep your chimney.that was an act of service pitchfork

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:54 PM

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:54 PM

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:37 PM

so does he!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:30 PM

Is anyone there lives in Clifton?

No.i live in heaven.
Would you like God to forgive you for your sins? laugh laugh rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:24 PM
surprised

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:19 PM

Someone I communicated with recently on this site said "I'm a little skeptical."
Here is what I have learned so far from being on multiple Dating Sites. Some people are just plain "LIARS." Some people are just "BORED" and have nothing better to do. Some people are just plain "EVIL" & "VERY UNHAPPY" and do what they can to try to make you feel the same way.
SOME PEOPLE ARE "SINCERE" & "REAL" AND ARE JUST LOOKING FOR: a "Friend", a "Significant Other" or a "Soul Mate". the latter mention are the "REAL ONES" and deserve your time and respect!!!! It is you job to separate the "Wheat from the Chaff."
HERE IS SOME ADVICE: Be Skeptical, but temper it with Open-mindedness. Look for profiles with Lots of Information & Photos. Read the information on the profile carefully and decide, whether it is copied from a book or genuinely comes from a persons heart. Create a Secondary Email Address (for the purpose of communicating off of this site), eventually you will want to communicate with person you have chosen, for the purpose of exchanging photos and proof of your identity.
I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!
A Friend of mine wrote: Today the question came up...what is friendship? Are there expectations that come with that type of relationship? what are they? And, can a friendship be so casual that it doesn't matter one for the other? Having a discussion with a friend, about this subject, I realized a few things: Friend do care and develop some type of special affections for each other. Friends do expect each other to look out for the other (or should). Friends do expect to be first before a new person enters the picture for one or the other. Friends get jealous, Friends get possessive, Friends can hurt each other. And, someone always wants to be the best friend of there other. Two who expect to be there for each other through thick and thin...no matter what. They even become closer to us than family (sometimes). A friend is someone you can truly be yourself with. So what have a learned today about friendship? That the main key to a good friendship is to just be yourself; don't have any agenda; and drop all expectations. Just BE with the other person. Be happy with them, be sad with them, and don't be afraid to show all of you (good and bad). A potential true friend will be just a happy with you as you are as you are with them. Don't we all want someone like that in our lives.
The trick is to take a chance on someone you find interesting...and you never know...they might be just the person that fits that slot. 
If you have such a person, yay; but, if you don't they are out there...right in front of your nose. Look at the person you always feel you need to go to. You never know.

Dude, this is not only on dating sites but in real life too...it's à shame you're only learning about all this shiit of life at this age....err how old r u again? Anyway its good you expérienced it welcome to the real world

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 05:06 PM

Enlighten me

I don't care to

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 12:51 AM

Swiss coffee shop will use ROBOTS to give customers oral sex while they have a drink 

Seriously

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 12:47 AM

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 12:34 AM

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 12:20 AM

..I would not say that my opinion of Trump is what makes him a man...but men are A-holes..he's just in the spotlight... I just don't like phony men...he doesn't fake it..he's a jerk and owns it...my opinion of men is what it is cause that's all I know..all the same..they want, need, and expect women to just be happy they have a third leg...men arnt men these days...just a bunch of boys looking for a woman to take care of them... I wish men were like my dad...my mom was a stay home mom..dad was the man...hmmm

I wonder what type of men you've been hanging out with think

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 12:06 AM

So what is it that We The People see in Trump?

His fame, his net worth & business ethics which naturally give power & influence ohwell

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25