Wed 08/04/10 04:12 PM

Mine keeps saying to broaden my search. I afraid to. scared

Is that like broadening your horizons?:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 08/04/10 04:02 PM
It doesn't. I am so dense. bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 08/04/10 03:48 PM
grumble :wink: I have no mutual matches at this time. Damn thing is always broken.

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:33 PM
That in 24 hours I will be in heaven.:angel:

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:00 PM
All good relationships start as friendships. If your friendship is strong even if the relationship doesn't last you may be able to remain friends. I say go for it. You only live once.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 08/02/10 05:24 PM
I'm wishing it was Thursday.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 08/02/10 05:00 PM

Oh and thanks for not calling me crazy...:wink: laugh

Dragoness, I just read a great book. "The Control Freak" by Les Parrot. Really insightful.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:24 PM
I came here with a broken heart, broken spirit and no self confidence. I'm learning that hearts that love do get broken and mend. Spirits are lifted and renewed. And loving myself is definately worth the trip.

Welcome Jess and you aren't more of a mess than any of us.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/01/10 06:59 AM
Men are glorious in all their strength. Nothing beats intelligent conversation, interesting and alternative view points, and the way they can make you catch your breath with just a look.

It's easy to jump on the bandwagon to point out eachother's weaknesses but each weakness is another strength. It's all in how you look at it.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/01/10 06:38 AM
Edited by MeChrissy2 on Sun 08/01/10 06:41 AM

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/01/10 06:28 AM
T, go into a salon near you where hot women work and let them do your magic. You may even develop a fantasy or two based on the experience.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/01/10 06:26 AM
Now I'm craving maple link sausage.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:47 AM
R, it's really hard to get your mojo back and I speak from experience. I think once you are comfortable in your own skin, it comes back to you slowly. You will smile more, make eye contact, even want to catch their eye. Once that happens, it really is like riding a bike.

But from experience, don't force it. If it's not natural, you will end up looking like a dork.ohwell

Signed,
Queen dork

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 08:00 AM
Run my first 5K, although I use the term run loosely.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 07:08 AM
:wink:

What's contrarian mean?

(I never mail Lex!). Lol:heart:

Oh and Tam I have but won't anymore because I can read but considered my contrarianism more independent thought.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/31/10 07:03 AM
Good Morning my fellow Minglers. I must say this thread was a terrible way to wake up and I have had my coffee so you know it's bad.

Let's assume for the sake of opinion, that the OP is correct. He has choices. He can choose not to date, he can join a male only cult, he can continue to whine and annoy us all, he can buy a pocket ***** and live out the rest of his day in his companionable silence. Life is about individual choices.

To the rest who jumped on the women bashing bandwagon, you can chose to follow the OP's lead or you can continue to navigate the world on your own, making your own choices and drawing your own conclusions based on your life experience all on your own.

Choose wisely my friends and have a beautiful Saturday full of wonder and possibilities.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/30/10 05:35 PM

And you have the e-balls of a giant. All that said Fear, we wemens love your softer side. The side that thinks and doesn't just react. The side that is considerate and not boastful. Be sure to show that side every now and then, please.flowerforyou

The softer side comes out. Just not in public, it isn't for everyone to see.

I know. Makes you more unique.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:35 PM
And you have the e-balls of a giant. All that said Fear, we wemens love your softer side. The side that thinks and doesn't just react. The side that is considerate and not boastful. Be sure to show that side every now and then, please.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/30/10 04:32 PM
Like many other I believe in 100% honesty. I feel like if you are capable of being dishonest about the small stuff, you most certainly will be about the important things.

That said, I do understand being hesitant. For example, you confess that you love them and say does that "freak" you out. They say no. Two days later, they admit it freaked them out a little. I am one of those people who needs time to come to grips with how I feel. So rather than reply off the cuff, I think about it. I think we all process things and come to our truth in our own time.

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:26 PM

Here's my .02 Tiffany.

You said it in your first post.

You are confused. And anyone who would return to an abusive situation does NOT think highly of themselves.

So ...........

Get your life together. Work on YOU. Quit with all this BS with guys and become the woman YOU were meant to be.

FIRST.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

It's not about the guys babe. It's about YOU. You have tons of time for them. Why not make those years quality by being WHOLE yourself first.

There .. well, maybe that was .03 :tongue:

This is priceless. And advice worth taking.