Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 04:48 PM
Positive self talk is hard to do but I am trying. Thanks for the assist. My inner dialogue normally goes:

Damn, that was stupid why did you do that?

Wait! I will make a better choice next time.

What, now you are talking to yourself you idiot.

Oh screw you. I am wonderful are you are a horses ***.

Then I'm tired and need some quiet.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 04:45 PM
Have to shower in the morning. Baths before bed sometimes to relax. Nothing beats a bublebath, candles and music. For relaxing, I mean.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:49 AM
Kim, it depends on who it was and what they lied about? It is family or friends, I normally confront them. Talk about how fragile trust is and it's not easily earned after broken. If they make a habit out of it, I normally cut them off (friends that is).

If it is no one of importance I normally blow it off and minimize my exposure to them so I don't have to deal with it. I don't have time for dishonesty.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:42 AM

I'll click as many buttons as it takes. LMAO

And as fast and often as you want?bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:40 AM

LOL

I just save that pic to my computer, so I can bring it back whenever I want.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LMAO, you should have told me and I would have emailed so you wouldn't have had to click so many buttons.:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:33 AM

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 09:46 AM
I've had enough of the media, of playing my life safe, of being stuck with no forward momentum and of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. Well not so much the doritos but I'm working on it.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 09:43 AM

Theres a reason why I posted that up and not a casual picture. I once took a class on basic physcology and how basic human interaction is 70% physical and 30% Spiritual / Emotional / Conversational. I chose my odds , though I was quite surprised you would reply twice :] the first one meaning you saw the physical but cared nothing less , through deductive reason I'm astonished to relize that curiosity got better of you and you actually took the time to continue reading through, perhaps found out that there was more than meets the eye....kind of like poetry and its ability to hide its true meaning behind metaphors and allucate rhyme but never know its true meaning without progressive thought.

R, logical choice and reasonably sound. I specialize in progressive thought.bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 08:53 AM
So R, I'm sorry. I was being a smartass before. I just read your profile and I really liked it. It was honest and witty. My only recommendation would be to change your profile pic. It says look at me, aren't I hot. It's great to have in your photos so they can see that you're hot but detracts from you as a person. Just my two. Good luck.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 08:45 AM
I stand with my two feet and use my legs. Be sure to bend at the knees, it's better for your back.

Have fun and welcome.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:54 AM
I will let you know, when I'm done.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:32 AM
Not knowingly.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:30 AM
That life is a journey not a destination and we are all a work in progress. I have the ability to change the colors, strokes and even canvas if I want to.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:49 AM
My ex husband fathered two beautiful daughters.

I am becoming a better person and a stronger me since we broke up.

How's that?:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 04:02 PM

Awwww Chrissy , you look great.. and nice and cool too!! you go for it!

how have you been?

I'm good Beautiful and how have you been? Parasailing I see. You are amazing.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 03:51 PM
Ok, I think I'm ready. I can do this! And to bring an end to the thread. Here is the dress. Thanks guys.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:53 PM

bigsmile That made you smile and I know it.smokin

It did, but I can't be too obvious about it. I have a persona to maintain, you understand....!

glasses

I know and your secret is safe with me. And all the drunken floozies in Bhilpaonika.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:51 PM
bigsmile That made you smile and I know it.smokin

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:24 PM
First, you get solicited way more than I do which is just unfair.

Thirdly, Bhilpaonika has feelings too.

And B, Drunken Floozies rock and I intend to create a union to protect their rights.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:08 AM
Welcome back cutie. Some men are just Psycho magnets. Just don't start wearing Axe or you'll never keep em away.laugh