Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:08 AM

Well, you might have not directly been told but it's a known fact women do this. Most women do it to attempt to control a man as some sort of punishment. I personally wish they could shut off all speech as well as they do shutting down all sexual advances lol. Women seem to think of men as pets or children. Guys, ever notice how sweet or amorous a woman gets when you get them something? Ever notice how quickly that changes a few days later? Ever notice how quickly the good acts of kindness last? Ever notice how quickly those acts or forgot but how quickly she remembers the few bad things that have happened? It's like a broken recorder in their head that only captures selective things. I'm sure most guys will agree with this. Most women use humor to distract from that which is true.

I wish you much luck on this site C.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:54 AM

If one of the parties involved is a wuss or sissy, he or she might as well walk around without pants and relinquish them to someone who is more suited to wear them. I don't care if your relationship is going perfectly, women tend to think they control men and this mindset comes into play from years of upbringing by their female peers. They are told to close their legs when they want something. They do their best to make their man subservient. The weak men give in. This results in them removing their perverbial pants and handing them to their female counterpart. The stronger men find alternative means of pleasure and continue to wear said pants.

I find this completely odd. I don't think anyone ever told me to close my legs (well that one time in church, when I was wearing a skirt) to get something I want and I have never wanted a man subservient to me. I guess some women may and some men might but I don't think most do. Just my two!

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:58 AM
I prefer to wear skirts. It let's my b@lls breath.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:57 AM
I overthink everything and yes I struggle with it daily. Like right now, why did I post that, was it honest, who would care anyway, should I have posted something else. See, it's an affliction.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:25 PM
Mine is very complicated and I'm not sure many would understand so I don't want to incur the long drawn out technical explanation.
bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:36 PM
I will not post, I will not post, I will not post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:45 PM
Because I'm not ready. I need to work on me for a while before I can be good with anyone else.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:07 PM
Liar Krupa, you just missed us.devil

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 05:00 PM

Ladies it's wine o'clock..

I'll pour for you Joy, but I'm t-totalling tonight. I am still eating my doritos hoping they go straight to my boobs though.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:52 PM

That's cool. I've met folks with no sense of humor before. I am sure I will again........smokin

Not everyone is born with the humor gene....bummer smokin

Gene?? Who is Gene and when did he get here? laugh

Ya know.. Mr. Humor Gene..that guy we all want

Screw that guy, I want Gene Simmons. Sorry, couldn't resist.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:48 PM
All right, now you two are just braggin. I was born a poor, white, midget you see. Not the big headed kind, just the regular kind. We don't get real boobs.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:44 PM

Hell Lor, I'm just trying to figure out how to suck it out of my butt and put it in my boobs. I'd be freakin rich!

When ya figure it out let me know..except I'm not wanting or needing any of my azz moved to my boobs.. oh, hell no!

Some of us aren't that lucky Lor. What was this thread about again?ohwell

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:42 PM
Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.happy

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:40 PM
Right before you ask me to Marry you.laugh

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:34 PM

I'm addicted to thinking. I've tried to stop but I can't. frustrated

Oh MW, did you cave or just slip? I have complete faith in you.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:31 PM
Hell Lor, I'm just trying to figure out how to suck it out of my butt and put it in my boobs. I'd be freakin rich!

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:29 PM

Worse than that, a LOT of people have undergone humorectomies -- I wonder if their insurance covers that....?

Nope, sorry Lex. It's right up there with butt implants and botox.flowerforyou

Butt Implants? I think that's the name of a bar in Schererville....

Don't judge, not everyone was born with junk in their trunks.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:27 PM
Pats and Mayhem, that addiction will kill ya. Best to weene (sp?) yourselves slowly. Cold Turkey could cause spontaneous combustion.:tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:25 PM

Worse than that, a LOT of people have undergone humorectomies -- I wonder if their insurance covers that....?

Nope, sorry Lex. It's right up there with butt implants and botox.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:24 PM
I used to be addicted to Cheese Puffin Corn but I quit cold turkey when I read the fat content of the bag.:cry: