Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:59 AM

Wear it! It's summer :smile:

Sometimes we need to take a trip out of our comfort zone to feel fun and attractive again flowerforyou

Myka, I was hoping you would weigh in. I value your insight. Thanks. It's hard leaving the old comfort zone.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:57 AM

Your body is that of a young woman ... and so is your mind.

Wear the dress.

The guys in your demo will dig it. Only immature kids chasing a good time will have an issue .. and they don't matter much. :angry:

I've missed you L.flowerforyou

And Solitary, if I decide to wear it, I will post a pic just to close this thread. :tongue: laugh

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:46 AM

Go Chrissy! :banana: Go Chrissy!

flowerforyou

Thanks J, flowerforyou It's actually sad that I'm an adult and afraid of what to wear out. This going out of the house thing is harder than I thought.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:32 AM

Chrissy it is so hot here in the East today that the jeans would look more out of place than the sundress. Don't second guess yourself. Wear the sundress and feel pretty!

Thank you, that's a very true statement. I have a million things to do today but don't want to go outside.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:28 AM

This is mostly for the ladies but is open to anyone who wants to respond.

I'm going out to hear a band tonight and normally do jeans and a t-shirt. I bought a really cute sundress at the beach and was considering wearing it but I think it's one of those "look at me" outfits and might be "too young" for me.

Here's my question, so I go safe or risk it? ohwell

If that picture is really you, you'll look fine in the sundress. Don't be suprised if guys are totally checking you out.

Roaming, I have alot of pics on my profile all within the last year. My profile was taken about a month ago. If they are not me, I have a great friend who lets me take lots of pics. LOL

Didn't mean it as an insult, just haven't perved you. I'll take care of this obvious deficiency on my part immediately.

But if you really want to know what not to wear, stop by sometime and look through my closet. laugh

You didn't offend me at all. And this cracked me up. bigsmile

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:22 AM
Thanks all. I will put it on tonight and if I feel comfortable, will go for it. If not, levi's it is. ohwell Rome wasn't built in a day I guess.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:05 AM

I'm going out to hear a band tonight and normally do jeans and a t-shirt. I bought a really cute sundress at the beach and was considering wearing it but I think it's one of those "look at me" outfits and might be "too young" for me.

If that picture is really you, you'll look fine in the sundress. Don't be suprised if guys are totally checking you out.

Roaming, I have alot of pics on my profile all within the last year. My profile was taken about a month ago. If they are not me, I have a great friend who lets me take lots of pics. LOL

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:04 AM
I don't normally think a guy is interested and he just wants to chat. From this day forward, I will say "nothing baby, why"? Yeah right.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:01 AM
Think the "fake it till you make it" mentality will work? laugh

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:52 AM

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:56 AM
That I'm going out tonight and don't know if I have the balls to wear the new sun dress.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:54 AM
He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.

I love analogies.

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:25 AM
Dubzie, I want to be next. Those cheeks are way to pinchable!

MeChrissy2's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:23 AM
I think as long as you discuss it with your friend and they are cool with it you should go for it. One man's trash is another man's treasure after all.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:55 PM
I'm having bad thougths.devil

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 11:41 AM
Lex, you are looking at this all wrong. The site is stimulating the economy by hiring probably out of work drunken floozies while protecting the "truly drunken floozy nature" of their actual clients. It's not only economically friendly but compassionate and caring. You should join.:wink: BTW, you get a free pepsi with this reply. Please send $13.99 for shipping and handling.

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 11:29 AM
I think to be truly well balanced people we need ample amounts of physical activity, nutrition, sleep and intellectual stimulation. And just think, all these can be accomplished in bed.:wink:

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:49 AM
Jon, I was out of town and just read this. I am so thankful everything turned out all right. You and your loved ones are always in my prayers even without a request.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:46 AM

Starfish for MeChrissy2 (I ran out of gold stars).

Find a happy place, find a happy place. Best movie of all time!

MeChrissy2's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:38 AM

I've concluded any thread I create as a joke will descend into intense seriousness and any serious thread I start will descend into madness, depravity, and dry humor.

Maybe pancakes, but I want it noted on my timesheet that I didn't take the bait. Please?bigsmile