Community > Posts By > MeChrissy2

MeChrissy2's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:25 PM
Good luck. Cute is hard to come by. :tongue:

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:57 PM
I love facebook. I only accept friend request form people I actually are friends with. I can be myself, say what I want and just have fun.

But no strangers ask to chat with me. Hmmmm?

MeChrissy2's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:06 PM
I believe it's love when you want what's best for them, even if it's not you.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:57 PM

true love is not possession, true love is wanting the other person to be happy (and its mutual)

seems like she is loving you enough to spare you from an unhappy situation ,,,,try loving yourself and her just as much,,,,,

just my opinion

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:53 PM

Fear likes me, he wants to kiss me.... Sorry, couldn't resist. It's the e-balls.

What if I do want to kiss you? Haha, your damn e-balls are getting huge.

I carry them around in two bowling bags. But I have gotten us offtopic once again.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:50 PM
Fear likes me, he wants to kiss me.... Sorry, couldn't resist. It's the e-balls.

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 04:41 PM

I just think it's very presumptuous for guys to think they know how all women are based on their own experiences. The part of the equation that they seem to miss is THEMSELVES. Their experiences with women are derived from they way THEY interact with them.... it's cool guys just blame it all on us so your ego can remain in tact.

I know Myka and you're right but if they truly think that, there is no changing their perspective. People who don't do a personal inventory and find blame in others will continue to do so regardless of logic or reason. I really do love the way you tell it like it is.flowerforyou

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 03:58 PM
Myka, I think Atlantis likes to push your buttons. You are intelligent, eloquent and forthright. He digs it and thrives on your responses.

Atlantis, you like to poke the cat or women in this case. For some reason, you enjoy the challenge of riling them. You are attractive, articulate and really can do better than rile women, why not try to challenge both genders.

You're horescope for today brought to you by the letter "M".

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 03:41 PM
Romancing,

This advice is given with much experience and well wishes. Give her the time she needs. Go back to being her friend, all lovers should be friends as well. Lend her an ear, a shoulder, words of encouragement. She needs them now. Pick her up when she falls but let her dust herself off. She will find herself and when she does she will be much better suited for a relationship.

If you truly love her, you will want what's best for her, whether that is with you or without. And please remember there is no time table. She will heal and grow on her time not yours. Focusing on developing a solid friendship will help you both.

Good luck.

C

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 03:24 PM

MeChrissy2's photo
Tue 07/27/10 03:20 PM
Happy Birthday Mike. I hope you have a wonderful day.:wink: happy

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 05:48 PM

i told u 2 take the skirt up a notch well maybe a foot. girl u have skinny legs, and u have to show some meat for the market. remember u r on the hoof, and u have to show the beef.pitchfork

Duffy, this cracked me up. My dad used to tell me "girl, only dogs like bones, eat for god's sake". laugh

And I thought men had the beef. Now I'm really confused.ohwell

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 05:41 PM
Duffy and Ro, you will still be able to live me, I promise. At this point, I'm proud of myself for going out of the house. What's next, making eye contact and smiling. Heaven forbid. laugh

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 05:39 PM

This is mostly for the ladies but is open to anyone who wants to respond.

I'm going out to hear a band tonight and normally do jeans and a t-shirt. I bought a really cute sundress at the beach and was considering wearing it but I think it's one of those "look at me" outfits and might be "too young" for me.

Here's my question, so I go safe or risk it? ohwell

Wear it! You would look gorgeous in a paper
bag! noway

Thanks Ro, I did wear it and won't be such a sissy next time.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 05:28 PM

Tracking variable parameters in the Nepitism system......

Oh GAWD! This is like the hottest episode of Star Trek the Next Generation EVER!!!!

Sea being Troi
Chrissy is Seven of Nine
Dubs is Worf
I am the guest who boards the vessel, uses the women and gets my @ss kicked off by Worf.

Krup, what the hell is 7 of 9?

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 05:13 PM

It really does help.

Self talk is more influential then we realize.

I know. And I really am trying but it is a lot harder than it sounds.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 05:11 PM

Send me there email

i'll email him tell if they mess with my friend again

i'll stab em in the eye with a soldering Iron!laugh

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dubzie, U R so HOTZ when you are being a knight in shining armor.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 04:59 PM
You are right Duffy. It's time for this thread to die. I had the guts, did it and didn't regret it. My forum buds reminding me it really didn't matter one way or the other was just what I needed.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 04:56 PM

I'de do ya!!!!!

Hell I wore my sundress out the other day...you will get used to all the staring and "F**kin freak" comments too.

Krupalicious, I think you'd look hot in a sundress but even more so in a thong and stilleto's.

MeChrissy2's photo
Mon 07/26/10 04:54 PM
Sounds like you handled it just right Sea. I'm a hit it head on kinda gal too.