Community > Posts By > stoutale

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 01:02 PM
that ****'* just wrong

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 12:57 PM
Found a hidden treasure of a book in a pile of old books at the south high flea market.Titled Across The Wide Missouri by Bernard DeVoto copyright 1947 The look of the west in the 1830's

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 09:35 AM
man I'm stiff an sore like I tilled up an acre garden by hand.
sonofaslaphead

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 08:12 AM
hi southern nice to meet you

uhmm elinor..what can I say.. other then put some drawers on or trim the bushes

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 02:11 PM
Edited by stoutale on Thu 04/24/14 02:13 PM
They have had their yrs as all the other long time teams have Honest truth I can's see how they survived that long in LA.

We'll see tonight which wings team shows up.

Tampa.. that says it all on why they cant win. lol

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 12:32 PM
For a good read on Jim Morrison find the "No one here gets out alive" by Jerry Hopkins and Danny Sugarman. The was very intersting and it tells where some of the ideas for the songs came from.

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 12:21 PM
Jackets should be up by two. The first home game they wore themselves out in the first two periods along with the crowd. yesterday they started out slow an unsure it looked like but pulled it togather in the third and played the way they should have been all game.
They kept their feet moving and charging the points instead of falling off and letting Pitt shoot at will as they did the first home game.

Now its back to Pittsbuge tied at 2 all.

Their young give em time and experiance they will be a good team for a few yrs into the future.

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 03:49 PM
i would have to wonder why your running with a guy that wears makeup at all. if he's got lipstick on..can blush and eye shadow be far behind or even.. heaven forbid. ladies garments slaphead

Like perfume.. makeup on a woman should follow the less is better rule.

crap gotta go..Blue Jacket hockey is on.

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:47 AM
Edited by stoutale on Wed 04/23/14 12:16 PM
I'm just an old country feller so if I say waylon,willie, johnny or kris do you know who I mean. if not..heres Seen each in concert one time or anouther. wish I could have seen em all togather.

if ya dont know..

Waylon Jennings
Willie Nelson
Johnny Cash
Kris Kristofferson

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 10:09 AM
couple minutes

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:40 PM
I've seen and heard things in that woods at night that were hard to explain not sure what they were..

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:30 PM
I grow alot of different kinds of peppers some hot an some not.. for a great appitizer on the grill i take hungarians split them in half.use a spoon an scoop the spines and seeds out then lay strips of cheese in em layer with either browned spicy sausage.. or regular italian sausage then put on the grill to warm up.. good eats..

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:21 PM
old time way of making pickles.

Had my garden in last yr and remembered I had cucs yet to plant. someone told me about growing them that way once so grabbed some 4X4 inch wire and made a trellis. wont go back to growing along the ground again.

I pickel my peppers or for hot sauce..I take my hot peppers pack them in jars with lil onions pour vinager over them and there ya have it.

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:02 PM
Lime pickels?..BrandNewJourney.. Those are easy to make and good eats

couple big containers on the back porch will give ya enough room for tomatos, squash and add a little trellis( I used green coated fencing) and you can grow cucumbers vertical. tried it for the first time last yr and they turn out great.. easy picking too:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 04:48 PM
my red raspberry's are leafing up nicely. should have a nice crop come june for the grandaugter to pick.biggrin

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 04:47 PM

I really miss my garden spot.

Maybe a few potted vegetables this year will be a good idea.

Nothing like a good ripe tomato right off the vine

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 04:46 PM

.. I grow everything in pots and containers..
. but they're saying we're going to get snow this week..
. it's spring.here..wtf..

we had snow last tuesday gone by thursday here..

the herbs are containers and hot Thia peppers in washtubs

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 04:00 PM
Your at the university and cant find a drunkin coed at a pub.. Man school has really changed in 30 yrs.

keep trying.. there is always hope..

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 03:58 PM
My nic hasen't helped me.. must not be many female beer drinkers lol

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 03:54 PM
Between the refs from Pittsburg and the Jackets givin the game too em.. no wonder they lost yesterday..

Ups side they didnt get spanked like the Redwings did by the Bruins

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14