Hello and welcome

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 01:50 PM
The main thing is dont get excited.

**** it.. dont mean nothing

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 01:45 PM
I was an 0311/ Grunt
So called because, you grunted when you pick up your ruck,you grunted when you put on you ruck, you grunted when you took off your ruck, you grunted when you dug your fighting hole, you grunted when you filled your fighting hole in and you grunted when you hit the dirt.otherwards you grunt alot in the daily life of an Infantry
Marine

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 12:34 AM
Edited by stoutale on Thu 05/08/14 12:34 AM
What is your MOS

A Hollywood Marine..where your issued sunglasses.suntan lotion and a lawnchair to lay around in all day. Hear there is a little ant hill called Mt mother****** that Hollywood Marines always complained about..

Myself I enjoyed Paradise Island, The land that God forgot. we were issued sandfleas ,mosquitoes and swamps.

All joking aside.Good luck, its gonna be a real mother trying to become part of the greatest fighting force that was ever put Gods green earth. When your called to attention then dismissed at graduation .. you will have a feeling that cant be compared to anything youve known.

U ncle
S ams
M isguided
C hildren

Semper Fi

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 04:33 PM
I'm from ohio and I have an accent..but mines the cool southern redneck hillbilly slurry .lol

Give em a.. how ya doin.. or git outta hear.. use a good brooklyn accent lol.

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 04:25 PM
why is it so hard for an older woman.. uhmm well.. errr.. opps.. wrong thought for the title..slaphead my bad. carry on

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 03:54 PM
hello and welcome.and nice to meet you .with that smile I'm sure you'll have alot of hellos.

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 03:04 PM
Edited by stoutale on Wed 05/07/14 03:06 PM
Twatstrat,
My father fought in the Pacific with the Army's 6th division. The guys just wanted to finish the job and come home and start their lives again.
Heard alot of stories from dad but never of the war.. just the many other things associated with being over seas and in the service.

Smokeybette, Greywolf and willing2
I served with alot of Korean and Viet Nam vets and was proud to have served with them. My first officer was a mustang First lieutenant who started out as a machine gunner in Nam. Damn good Lieutentant. Welcome home brothers

Panchovanilla,
Good to hear from you brother.

Semper Fi

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:43 PM
What your about to do will change your life in more ways then you'll know.
Which MCRD are you headed for Parris Island or San Diego.

The main piece of advise I can give is Keep your head down and listen to what your DI's tell you.

Good Luck

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 03:53 PM
If you look good ya feel good..go git em

with tha ya'll maybe they met some southern missionaries there

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 03:49 PM
2 ice cold barley pops.. yard work in mid 70's sure makes them taste great.. now i got to figure out whats for supper

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 03:46 PM
A loss of anyone is a pain that is hard to take. Prayers sent for both family and friends

no photo
Tue 05/06/14 03:36 PM
With Memorial Day around the corner and Honering those that have fallen. Its a time of remembering and visiting the cementaries.

United States Marine Corps
Corporal
0311/Grunt
1979-1983

Semper Fidelis..

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:00 PM
well its been fun skippy.. see ya next race

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:00 PM
David Scott might think differently since he started on the pole with Danica starting in 7th..so not sure how she lead the first 6 laps of the race.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 05:51 PM
she qualifies because noone else is on the track when she's doing it

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 05:38 PM
she wasnt any good in open wheel and she isnt any better in stockcar.. shes a wreck waiting to happen.. opps.. thats every race shes in..or she is finishing 32 or worse..

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 05:25 PM
she's a stripper without the pole

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 04:07 PM
If she isn't wrecking herself.. she's wrecking someone else.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 04:02 PM
I feel ya.. I'm 53 and people mistake me for 63 ..