Community > Posts By > stoutale

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:23 PM
i looked ya over.. to be 20 yrs younger and 80 miles closer.lmao. good pics.. great smile.. well written profile.. good luck.. you should do fine.

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:22 PM
wont ask. wtf.. but.. usually a long hot shower should help.. or it did on Physco .lol

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:18 PM
been working in the yard. so. boots ,,jeans tee shirt and a boonie hat. I smell like ive worked in a hot sun lol

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:15 PM
Well today was a long shift.. It's going to be. Adult Barley Pops,fresh greens from the garden, a nice fat sweet potato and a 2 inch strip steak on the grill quick cooked medumin rare with only salt and pepper as a seasoning..Lord have mercy. lol

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 02:07 PM
whew.. after working a 12 hour shift and some adult beverages for dinner.. i thought i was blurry eyed.smokin . thanks for the responses..Now I know it is me .. ha ha ha time for a beer lol

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 01:53 PM
I like them ..The Graduate. Mercy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x5fJzmqza8

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 01:48 PM

YEA! I did it I went and bought my fishing license for year (last year I bought only a day pass) I plan on fishing this summer lots of great places to fish and some really close by, Detroit Lake, St. Louis Ponds, Walter Wirth Lake, next Ima going to go buy my fishing pole and bait.....was going to go to Detroit Lake with a friend today but I had to work late so nixed that but maybe this coming week, Detroit if not will go somewhere close by......

Good job.. got the license will travel. if worse come to worse I've used a cain pole many times and had a fun day fishing.. Hope you get out many times this yr. just sitting on the bank enjoying the day is worth it. be safe though. ticks are out.. with some good bug spray and shorts.. you can see em.. have fun.

no photo
Fri 05/30/14 11:29 AM

Warning: My recipes will go here and any comments are welcome on them as well.

checks.. yeppper..got a box of bluetip matches on the sink...

I'm ready to try sum new recepies.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:56 PM
Good news to hear. keep at it kid and in no time you'll be running after the icecream truck with them younguns

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 04:16 PM
I hope so. means less people i have to associate with

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:21 PM

I had the grossest mussels...noway with...

Small amount of a leftover salad and a baked potato...

Hope you didnt eat more then a bite better yet spit it out. they will make you very sick to killing you if bad.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:01 PM

A huge watermelon over the course of the day...smitten

There use to be an old saying about eating watermelon seeds.. now what was it..lol

homemade meatballs and speghetti..is on the menu tonight with garlic bread heavey on the garlic

*buhahaha*

Thank goodness it was a seedless watermelon, Stoutale! laugh

Seedless watermelon have some seeds they just soft. lmao

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 02:59 PM

There use to be an old saying about eating watermelon seeds.. now what was it..lol

homemade meatballs and speghetti..is on the menu tonight with garlic bread heavey on the garlic

update for the dinner.. went to the garden and had my first picking of the spinich and lettice.. made a great fresh salad.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:58 PM
well had the first harvest today spinich and leaf lettice. will go great with my spaghetti dinner today.

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 12:20 PM

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 02:25 PM

Last night I had a strawberry tofu smoothie...

Have to ask..what's that taste like. ( shudderss) lol

chef Boyardee will be supper for tonight

If the kid will drink it, you KNOW it cant be THAT HORRIBLE..laugh happy

Is the kids name Mikey lol he'll eat anythinglaugh

no photo
Wed 05/28/14 12:36 PM
Last night I had a strawberry tofu smoothie...

Have to ask..what's that taste like. ( shudderss) lol

chef Boyardee will be supper for tonight

no photo
Mon 05/26/14 01:58 PM
Many thoughts for those that died to give me the freedoms I and my family enjoy today. Remember the Fallen.

Semper Fidelis..

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:21 PM
was able to put the rest of the garden in today. so it beginning of anouther season

no photo
Tue 05/20/14 01:40 PM
bucket full of crappie.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14