Community > Posts By > stoutale

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 02:26 PM
bowls of spicy chili and cold beer

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:28 PM
use to have a swivel chair that was mom's chair.. dad made me take it.I sure did think of mom when i went to my fur shed. I often rested in it and caught a whif of her perfume.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:10 PM
woke up at 2am and said..sonofa ...I dont have to work today. rolled over an went back to sleep till 7

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:09 PM
Edited by stoutale on Fri 05/09/14 06:10 PM
car lot huh.. lol. show us your carfaxs

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 03:06 PM
minced chicken with lettice wraps, egg roll with hot an sour soup.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:57 AM
a blow up doll that dosent rip

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:55 AM
evening dang it i missed the whole day slaphead ..
Have a great evening and hello

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:40 AM
batteries are like men eventually they wear out too.

been told they have electric ones now that go day and night with out stopping slaphead

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:33 AM
A great supplier I found forgood prices on parts,tool and all other things for making jewlery is Rio Grande jewerly making supplies. you can go on line look at their wares and order their catalog. kinda pricy at 10 dollars but its a huge catalog.

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:22 AM
went out this morning for breakfast and got 3 eggs over easy. 2 pices each of sausagelinks/bacon, home fries, sausage gravy with bisquits. 4 big ole steaming cups of coffee.. man..I'm full as a tick

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:15 AM
time will tell pkh.. but if it wasnt for the misery I wouldnt still be a clowns fan ..

no photo
Fri 05/09/14 07:03 AM
I have been a browns fan since I can remember and hearing who they got in the draft yesterday just makes me shake my head at em again. The new owner an coach dont remember the hype/fiasco of Tim Couch. Johnny football the next great quarterback ..sheesh.

The steelers bought the browns so they can have a farmteam and wont have to worry about loseing to them again..

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 06:23 PM
women want what you cant provide or commit too. but they will put up with it if you show prospect..lol

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 05:14 PM
the hot tub consistes of a gallon pot thats melting/heating water for consumption not relaxing. lol

Knew an old huinter/trapper that when he saw the tv show grizzle adams one time.. commented that puddy would'nt last a week.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:29 PM
Not knowing where you have lived or your experiances of living off the grid,you may have a huge misconception of what it takes to do what you want to do. Your day consistes of surviving . You always have to think of the next day and what you will need to survive it.

Homesteading is a hard life and usually not for most people and I mean most people. Isolation is a B**** and you have to learn to exist within yourself because sometimes that 10X20 cabin isnt big enough for you let alone some one you may be living with.

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:17 PM
Ive never seen the cat move but then again its outside. but when i have looked at it.. it just layes there. never had a cat before and the ones i've ran across usually kept running

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:08 PM
your the cat lady arnt ya lol

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:32 PM
glad I used my best picture for mine

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:30 PM
Semper Fi Marine and welcome

no photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:28 PM
Both animals that I've aquired were left when my girls moved on. One dog and a cat. Now sometime the dog will have memories while he's sleeping where there is alot of movement like he's running growling,barking. The cat dosent do anything but sleep. what gives