Community > Posts By > blah..blah..

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/12/21 12:14 AM

You know when you just need to have a crazy few moments and you need a song to help you be mad for a few moments.
What's your go to banger?

Dance this mess around by the B-52s is mine, it's a crazy old song but you can forget everything for a few moments while you dance your mess around!

LOL, when I'm angry, I'm angry, I don't need any help.
Most rap makes me angry but I don't listen to it.
Why would anybody WANT to be mad?
MAD is short for MADness.

I listen to music I like which makes me feel good inside.

Mad as in crazy, happy, mad, not angry, vengeful mad :thumbsup:

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/11/21 09:35 AM

Hey old friend!

heyyyy :d how are you?

I'm good!
How are you?

Send me a message if you like please?

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/11/21 09:33 AM

PS... the death % in the UK seems to be around 2,65% which is a little below the 3% average.
Over here it's around 1,5%.
Some countries it's higher though, like Belgium. Whether they count differently, like including deaths of ppl that died of something else but did have Corona, I don't know.

That's how it's worked out in the UK, the death figures are for people who died within 28 days of having a positive test, so not necessarily killed by Covid, but still included in the official death tolls.
I'm not usually that cynical, but surely they could manipulate any figures they want to?
For example, they could say someone died of flu if they died within 28 days of having flu even though they had fully recovered and were killed by some other illness etc.

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/11/21 09:30 AM
According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS)
Covid deaths make up roughly 24.6 % of all registered deaths, so what is killing the other 75.4 % then if it isn't Covid?

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:52 PM
Wishing you all the best Kristi :punch::punch:

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:46 PM
That's one of my favourites of hers!

Last of the true believers is good too :thumbsup:

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:41 PM
Edited by blah..blah.. on Sun 01/10/21 02:44 PM
Bruce Springsteen and the Estreet band in Manchester 2016
It was a dirty, horrible few days, it poured non stop for 3 days including all through the concert, everyone was soaked to the bone, but in a weird way that made it all the more brilliant, as everyone just stuck 2 fingers up to the weather and had a great time.
It goes without saying that a Bruce Springsteen concert is going to be brilliant anyway but the rain probably helped it be so damn good!
I'm still drying out now!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:33 PM
You know when you just need to have a crazy few moments and you need a song to help you be mad for a few moments.
What's your go to banger?

Dance this mess around by the B-52s is mine, it's a crazy old song but you can forget everything for a few moments while you dance your mess around!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:31 PM
Very good, they're like a bridge over troubled waters in these mad times :thumbsup:

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:30 PM
I love to sing, but I can't particularly hold a note :grinning:
Everyone tells me off for singing when music is on, but isn't part of the passion?

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:26 PM

Jessie Ware - say you love me

https://youtu.be/dKfcippn7wY

:thumbsup:

You like her too??

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:19 PM

Hey old friend!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:18 PM
Hey, old friend!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/10/21 02:07 PM
Jessie Ware - say you love me

https://youtu.be/dKfcippn7wY

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 01/07/21 01:36 PM

Pics of themselves wearing face masks :mask:

Why? Just why??

Is it because they’re better looking in face masks? :thinking:

It is in my case :blush:

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 01/05/21 09:14 AM

Boris Johnson widely expected to impose another lockdown to last several months, with only "essential" journeys allowed and one hour exercise outside.
So, after decades of closing Hospitals and cutting staff by governments of both major parties, it's finally come back to bite them with a pandemic. Naturally, there comes a point where any medical service wouldn't be able to cope but this is a mostly self-inflicted injury in my opinion.

Wasn't that the idea of the spring "lockdown", or the Autumn "lockdown", or the winter tier system, all have failed to stop the spread of the virus, we can, of course blame the British public for being selfish and ignorant, but the government have to take a big share of the blame, their leadership and decision making during this pandemic, compared to other countries has been nothing short of farcical and shambolic IMO.

Had they dealt with the issue properly in March/April rather than faffing about, likewise in November when it was becoming obvious we were heading for a major second wave and they were far too late to act on scientific advice.

Not to mention the "eat out to help out" shenanigans, letting the pubs stay open until 10pm, opening shopping centres up to everyone, a complete and utter shambles!

It's one thing to be upset, it's another to read and find out if lockdown is actually effective at all. And there's a helluva lot of proof now that we're further in the pandemic that it doesn't do much, if at all.
They're just trying to scare people and with that divide us.

Here's one section. The full article via link below it.
Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: The Evidence
6. Professor Ben Israel’s Analysis of virus transmission. April 16, 2020. “Some may claim that the decline in the number of additional patients every day is a result of the tight lockdown imposed by the government and health authorities. Examining the data of different countries around the world casts a heavy question mark on the above statement. It turns out that a similar pattern – rapid increase in infections that reaches a peak in the sixth week and declines from the eighth week – is common to all countries in which the disease was discovered, regardless of their response policies: some imposed a severe and immediate lockdown that included not only ‘social distancing’ and banning crowding, but also shutout of economy (like Israel); some ‘ignored’ the infection and continued almost a normal life (such as Taiwan, Korea or Sweden), and some initially adopted a lenient policy but soon reversed to a complete lockdown (such as Italy or the State of New York). Nonetheless, the data shows similar time constants amongst all these countries in regard to the initial rapid growth and the decline of the disease.”

Source: https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

Whilst most people are sensible and do try and do the right thing, all that happens is that once we come out of a lockdown, the idiots then feel the need to "make up for lost time" and all that happens then is the minority of idiots just end up spreading it again by not doing the right thing.
I don't think a lockdown is the answer, I think a large percentage of people are just not taking any notice of Boris and his chums anymore.

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/04/21 11:12 AM

Boris Johnson widely expected to impose another lockdown to last several months, with only "essential" journeys allowed and one hour exercise outside.
So, after decades of closing Hospitals and cutting staff by governments of both major parties, it's finally come back to bite them with a pandemic. Naturally, there comes a point where any medical service wouldn't be able to cope but this is a mostly self-inflicted injury in my opinion.

Wasn't that the idea of the spring "lockdown", or the Autumn "lockdown", or the winter tier system, all have failed to stop the spread of the virus, we can, of course blame the British public for being selfish and ignorant, but the government have to take a big share of the blame, their leadership and decision making during this pandemic, compared to other countries has been nothing short of farcical and shambolic IMO.

Had they dealt with the issue properly in March/April rather than faffing about, likewise in November when it was becoming obvious we were heading for a major second wave and they were far too late to act on scientific advice.

Not to mention the "eat out to help out" shenanigans, letting the pubs stay open until 10pm, opening shopping centres up to everyone, a complete and utter shambles!

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/04/21 11:06 AM
Any female exposing themselves is a big NO-NO from me, I've nothing against women exposing themselves per se, but not on a profile picture

I presume you ladies feel the same with guys exposing themselves?

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/04/21 11:03 AM
I usually weed the scammers out by the ones who start a message with "You're handsome" etc laugh
The odd nudge is alright, but I think the wink and blow a kiss things are odd.

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/04/21 08:59 AM
It seems odd that there is this deadly virus going around, and yet even with a vaccine, people are happy to carry on as normal, you'd think people would be desperate to get vaccinated so they don't die :smile:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25