Community > Posts By > blah..blah..

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 01/04/21 04:32 AM
Why aren't they interested in getting a vaccine though?

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/03/21 07:41 AM

The idea had been to start vaccinating medical personnel, esp. the nursing staff in homes for the elderly on Jan 8th. However, the interest and willingness to take it is low among them!
Isn't that funny...
I wonder what they're going to do about that because I'm thinking... if even the nursing staff doesn't want to take the vaccine, chances are the elderly in the homes are going to change their minds too.
Things are looking up :)

Hi Crystal, are you saying that frontline nursing staff don't believe there's a need for a vaccine as they don't believe things are as bad as what the media and governments will have us believe?

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/03/21 04:40 AM

A man needs to answer this.

I'd settle for the removal of this bloody covid stuff, followed by world peace and the abolishment of religion, then I'd want something to enable you to eat and drink without ever affecting health bigsmile

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/03/21 04:35 AM
I think I've met 2 or 3 people off here, nothing serious, ended up being good friends with 1 though until they got cosied up with someone then didn't want to know me.

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 01/03/21 04:04 AM
Morris Minor and the Majors - Stutter rap

Go on, enjoy it bigsmile

https://youtu.be/JAIOzM7SsMo

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 05:02 PM
Don't fall for it

The UK has introduced mass testing on an unprecedented scale since December, resulting in millions more being tested compared to the previous 8 months.
The more people they test, the more positive test results.

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 03:01 PM
Edited by blah..blah.. on Sat 01/02/21 03:01 PM
What do you call the Indian karaoke champion?

Gerupta Singh

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 02:59 PM
What do you call a Russian man with an extra testicle?

Whodya Nikabolokov

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 02:55 PM
Edited by blah..blah.. on Sat 01/02/21 02:56 PM
:thumbsup: yes!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 02:53 PM
Edited by blah..blah.. on Sat 01/02/21 02:54 PM
My electrician girlfriend dumped me by text last night.
It was a shock!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 02:45 PM

ENGLISH FOOTBALL??? NO SUCH THING. EMPLOYMENT AND RICHES FOR FOREIGN ROBOTS. KEPT IN CLOVER BY ENGLISH MUGS.WHILE OUR OWN KIDS CANT GET A KICK.

Yep!
There's very little that's English about the "English Premier league" anymore, foreign owners, foreign coaches, foreign player and foreign fans, it's a global TV league now, even the rest of the EFL is becoming the same, the game and the clubs that were once proud, pillars of the local communities are now just cash cows for foreign investors.

Foreign fans? It's funny in a way, thousands of fans from Ireland going over to Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, you name it. And then clubs in Ireland's Premier Division are jumping in joy, if they get an attendance of more than 1000

Exactly, if fans of these global corporations put as much passion, time and money into their local clubs and leagues then the game would benefit, domestically and internationally.
It's ironic because Irish, Scottish, Norwegian, Australian fans etc say the reason they follow the big English conglomerates is because the local scene is rubbish, well if they spent more time supporting their domestic league they wouldn't be as rubbish.

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 01/02/21 02:39 PM

Dido

Give You Up (Acoustic)

http://youtu.be/ZtejrJ7T764

She's good isn't she :relieved:

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:57 AM
Well, a new year maybe, but nothing seems to have changed for the better,

Not sure what the fireworks and celebrations were about last night

Happy Brexit day!

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:55 AM

ENGLISH FOOTBALL??? NO SUCH THING. EMPLOYMENT AND RICHES FOR FOREIGN ROBOTS. KEPT IN CLOVER BY ENGLISH MUGS.WHILE OUR OWN KIDS CANT GET A KICK.

Yep!
There's very little that's English about the "English Premier league" anymore, foreign owners, foreign coaches, foreign player and foreign fans, it's a global TV league now, even the rest of the EFL is becoming the same, the game and the clubs that were once proud, pillars of the local communities are now just cash cows for foreign investors.

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:51 AM
I am a proud Yorkshireman, Englishman and Brit.
Proud of my country, but embarrassed by the way our government has handled the pandemic and the much vaunted Brexit!

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 01/01/21 11:34 AM

LOOK AWAY - BIG COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enZ3cLD-9kQ

Great video!

Great band and great album, The Seer!

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 12/31/20 03:40 PM
I'm far from cynical but I do wonder about the death figures being put out.
In the UK for example, we get the new deaths in the last 24 hours, but these are ALL deaths that include a positive test within 28 days.
So these are the figures that are being pushed as to justify the government's actions, but these deaths aren't actually people who have died from COVID-19, but who have had a positive test result.
Admittedly some of the deaths could be solely due to contracting COVID but most are people with underlying health problems, some,. obviously terminal, so these people would have probably died regardless of having a positive test.
It's a bit concerning that the figures can be manipulated this way, most people see a figure of 900 for example and think it's 900 people who have contracted COVID and it's killed them, when in reality it could be 875 that died of natural causes or other illnesses, cancer, influenza etc.

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 12/31/20 09:46 AM

Hi

So good, they named him not twice, thrice but Four times :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 12/30/20 02:58 AM
Cool story, bro :thumbsup::sweat_smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 12/29/20 11:41 AM
Fleetwood Mac- I Don't want to know frown

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25