Community > Posts By > mrld_ii

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:07 AM

Actually, plenty of others here are factual.

Apparently, they have me blocked, then. The majority of what I see in this Community is a bunch of emotional, knee-jerking reactionism with limited - if any - citations to legitimate sources which is passed off as "factual".

When I ask others for citations to legitimate sources to back up their emotional posts, most times nothing is provided. On the VERY FEW occasions that a citation IS provided, it's to sites *like*

BillyBob'sAllThingsGreatAnd'Merikan.net

whoa

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:17 AM
Edited by mrld_ii on Thu 11/27/14 07:17 AM
I've been saying exactly what the "law professors and lawyers who teach, study, and practice constitutional law and related subjects" have said.

I've even provided hotlinks and excerpts to legitimate sources TO back up what I've been saying.

I've also said - and pointed out the President Obama himself has said - that the actions he's taken go away in three years OR when Congress passes a bill of their own, whichever comes first.

My money's on when President Obama leaves office, because the nation just voted in more "more-of-the-same" TO Congress for the next two years.

I have a tendency to only discuss things factually while on discussion boards. It's the number one reason so many want to *argue* with me: their *arguments* are borne out of a fear of all things factual and which are based in reality.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:05 AM

Actually...box cutter.tears

Well, I'm still impressed, pancho...mostly at the *shear* mettle you displayed.

I'll remain impressed unless you tell us that this delicate operation also involved a magnifying glass and tweezers.

Then, I'll just point and laugh in your general direction.

oops

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:33 AM

I am claustrophobic.
I once cut off my dress because I could not get it off fast enough.

I can totally relate.
Had the same experience myself once.
And no...I don't wear a dress.
It was a condom.ohwell

Any, er, damage from the scissors?

Awwww...that was mean, soufie!!! This is pancho we're talking about, here!

What she meant to say was, "Any, er, damage TO the scissors?!?"

bigsmile

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 09:08 PM
Which is it, OP?

Do you want "marriage" or "a good relationship"?

what

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:52 PM
Wait.

Is that a "Romney" banner across the podium? "Romney" as in the original author OF "Obamacare"?!?

Oh, now that IS funny!!!

And, seriously...

...NObody noticed?!?

~whew~ youboisizkillinme

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:35 PM

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:30 PM

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:30 PM
ShaddyupAndGetIn.

You know the drill...NObody rides for free!!!

:laughing:

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:24 PM

.. I do not .. myself pursue after such a unattainable..
... notion such as youth......
.... I prefer to grow... more attractive with wisdom... and knowledge..

Oh.

Well, then. Obviously, it's your plan to be a late bloomer...perhaps sometime in the next decade.

Or two.

Good luck with that! :thumbsup:

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:22 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Wed 11/26/14 08:24 PM

.. yes unfortunately the commercials are very close together... the advertisers need to sell.. there Noxema... all that.. age reversing tonix and elixirs.. that you women can't seem to get enough of...lol..
:angel:

You sure seem to know a lot about women and what our concerns are.

It *almost* reads *like* you've never even met one in your whole entire life.

spock
.... well you're not too far off the mark... ladies are short in demand..
.. in these parts....laugh flowerforyou

what

*Odd*...when one is factually-speaking, anyway.

http://albertaventure.com/2014/07/good-men/

Interesting excerpts:

"About a year ago, Shawna Dirksen launched Wundermeet, a matchmaking company in Edmonton. But she found something she did not expect...the gender of the majority of Dirksen's date-coaching customers: female...

"Last year, Sam Singh, a 37-year-old Edmontonian, co-founded Troop of Foxes [an Edmunton] speed-dating group...'Everyone was surprised we had so much trouble finding male daters, not women'...

"According to Statistics Canada's 2011 national census, single men in their 20s outnumber single women of a similar age. The crossover point comes in the mid-30s; from then on, single women outnumber single men..."

Perhaps what you meant to say is that it's difficult for you, as a man in your 40s, to compete with men in their 20s for the single women who are also in their 20s,

despite the *fact* that YOU haven't aged a bit?

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:58 PM

.. yes unfortunately the commercials are very close together... the advertisers need to sell.. there Noxema... all that.. age reversing tonix and elixirs.. that you women can't seem to get enough of...lol..

You sure seem to know a lot about women and what our concerns are.

It *almost* reads *like* you've never even met one in your whole entire life.

spock

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:33 PM

No1phD...Your profile states..."Turn on my brain first"...
May I suggest you do so now...

Maybe he meant he's never found the switch, so he's hoping a woman can locate it for him...

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:30 PM

.. too true !.women so often turn to the drink... when the mirror. no longer favors them...drinks :angel:

Nahhh. We turn to booze to get that "barrel aged" look you've decreed we're supposed to get.

Oh, and to better handle the stupid comments SOME of you men make in our general direction.

Howthehell do YOU know what mirrors do, anyway?!?

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:15 PM
Meh. Even Scarlett O'Hara got old.

It was probably the booze.

slaphead

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:13 PM
I swear to God, never again will I mention how much I love my dog to his vet. scared

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 07:03 PM

.. well some of the greatest . works of art are chiseled from stone..
.. would you not agree....lol

Yup, yup...even the Statue of David grew older, too.

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:58 PM
not everything written.... is set in stone.... like a shape of a woman.. it is constantly changing....yes

Don't bend over in front of a mirror, there, big guy. I'd hate to burst your bubble that you, as a man, don't own a body [part or two] that is/are constantly changing, too.

winking

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:48 PM

No offering whatsoever! Just an answer to your statement! You simply don't like older vintage wine and are satisfied with the younger wines, nothing comic aged about that, except everyone e knows, the more the age, the better the quality of the wine? Didn't you say that yourself No1phd? Or have I grossly misread your comment? what

I read it pretty much the same way. According to his earlier post, "MOST" aged wines come packaged in the following vessel:

spock

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:44 PM
Hello and enjoy!!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25