mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:18 PM
...unplug before you log on...

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:08 PM
OOOOOOoooooo...finally!!! I LOVE "charting"!!! love

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 08:50 PM

Dear wait for your turn there will be a day in your life that day you will have love in your life.
Keep your hope alive..

Seriously when guys address me as dear; I want to vomit.As well; not a fracking chance in hell will I have love in my life.

whoa...

it's just a false emotional trigger...

you WILL have love in your life, when one get rid of these...

some dirt bag tainted the word "dear" to be what he was when saying it...

many people say dear, and are sincerely loving and adoring people, who say it it in a totally adoring way...

just a thought.

just sad to hear one believe such based on simply a single word "dear".

Being addressed dear is a familar term and should not be used by strangers as far as I am concerned. I will also add that the men on this site that use the term dear are usually scammers. Don't lecture me on what I should do. I have the love of friends and family and I don't need a dirtbag scammer calling me dear.

Scammer or not, you had every right to be offended, as it was *said* TO be offensive and condescending.

*Odd* (and very interesting and telling) that one of his teammates felt you shouldn't be offended by its contextual use.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 02:58 PM

Did you know I think it's time to say goodbye?

Did you know that it's not...not here, anyway...but there.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 02:55 PM

would you be scared of repercussions

What kind of "repercussions"?!? That the out-of-control Muslim neighbor who likes to beat on women

is going to try his bad-a** act on ME?!?

~pfffffftttttt~ Oh, pleeeeeeez. He'd die from embarrassment the first time he had to explain to his male relatives just HOW his sorry a** ended up in the hospital.

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 02:30 PM
Regardless of ANY other factor (including the popular 'she was asking for it), I'd get involved which would also include calling the police.

But, that's my answer when ANYone is doing ANYthing that is illegal.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 02:16 PM

I want a unicorn that poops marshmallows.

Good luck to both of us in our searches, huh?

drinks

Ask, and ye shall receive...

rofl

~sigh~ love

I WON, OP!!! I got what I wanted, first!!!

YAY, me!!!

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 10:01 AM
Having a penisectomy would probably be the most effective way to "make a girl like you".

Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:50 AM
You did, OP?

What? You need a cigarette, now? Or, were you hoping for a standing ovation?

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:44 AM

massive tongue in cheek. Gets frustrating reading yer "stuff". Really,....I couldn't do it 24 hrs a day.

Probably has something to do with the broken *English* syntax which is NOT of North Carolina descent,

yanno?

sad2

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:36 AM
I want a unicorn that poops marshmallows.

Good luck to both of us in our searches, huh?

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 10/31/14 07:00 AM
GOOOOOOOO Niners!!!

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:48 AM
<--- Flirts when interested

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 08:23 PM

Jim Morrison's hair.

OOOOOooooo...thanx!!! NOW, I see it!!!

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 07:31 PM
Woo-hoo!!!

Is this the thread where I can come and meet my new next baby-daddy?!?

love

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 07:28 PM
~swoon~

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 07:28 PM
OK...let's see if I can slip back in here, unrecognized this time...

~Hope my mrld_ii don't give me away~

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 07:21 PM
Heigh!!! waving

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 06:51 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Thu 10/30/14 06:53 PM

Thank you all for making me laugh ......but My husband is 23 years older than me
And I love him cause he's awesome, no other reason.

~WHOA~

Now, I'm confused. Why does your profile say "no answer" to the married question and why do you say you're looking for another woman to date?

Did your awesome husband, who's 23 years older than you, send you here to hook-up a 3-some???

-----------------------

OP, there goes THAT theory that only younger women can keep an older man satisfied!!! Apparently, it takes at least two younger women - simultaneously - to do it!

:thumbsup:

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 10/30/14 06:37 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Thu 10/30/14 06:39 PM

forgot the bitter old women.

Bitter old women are a mainstay of online forums.

Without us, there would be no one participating in online discussion boards, as only bitter old women and dried-up old hags are dateless and unable to date and have to resort to online *dating* sites to scam poor, defenseless young men.

You escaped the fate, just in time. Probably by that one old-woman hair sprouting out of your chinny-chin-chin. Not to worry, though...your old hag jowls cover it.

I - alas and ~sigh~ - am not so lucky, as no one wants this "dried up old hag". So, I am waiting to sprout a few more and then I'm going to braid them into an old woman's rendition of a bad-a** biker dude's beard.

biggrin