Community > Posts By > mrld_ii

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/05/14 04:37 PM
I believe heterosexual men will believe heterosexual women are the most jealous, as that's who they have had the most [bad] experiences with. I believe heterosexual women will believe heterosexual men are the most jealous, as that's who they've had the most [bad] experiences with.

Likewise for gay men with other gay men and lesbians with lesbians.

Like most things in life, it's all about one's point of view...which is NEVER The Definitive Answer to All Things.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/05/14 03:40 PM
The [majority of] citizens had spoken in 2008 when they elected Obama as POTUS; most of you disavowed THAT majority voice, then.

The [majority of] citizens had spoken in 2012 when the re-elected Obama as POTUS; most of you disavowed THAT majority voice, then.

Why is the [majority of] citizens who have spoken in 2014 suddenly carrying more validity and weight than the voice of the [majority of] citizens, then?

Is the majority voice more *right*, THIS time?!? what

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/05/14 03:25 PM

What's your point? That the political pendulum swings back and forth in response to the problems within the government, rather than actually fixing any of 'em?

Wonder why that would be? Gotta mirror?

Yes, I do have a mirror...a few, as a matter of fact. One in each of my bathrooms, a full-length mirror in my bedroom, AND a hand-held mirror in my personal bath, for applying makeup upclose-and-personal-like, thanksforasking.

Oh, but to your passive-aggressive attempted *point*, not only am I NOT The Person in Charge of Everything, I'm also not a politician; I don't run for elected office. You - like others - have confused me for someone/something I am not.

Factually-speaking, of course. drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/05/14 03:19 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Wed 11/05/14 03:22 PM

Aside from the blue balloon, it looks very similar to the Republicans' response after the 2006 elections.

And, the 2008 elections.

And, 2010.

And, 2012.

What's your point? That the political pendulum swings back and forth in response to the problems within the government, rather than actually fixing any of 'em?

Most savvy folks are already well aware of this fact; no doubt it surprised others.

Now why would the Democrats in the above photos react the way that they did?

Could it be that Democratic Party officials insisted that the Democrats would keep control of the U.S. Senate?

Oh. My bad. I stuttered when I typed. Let me try it again.

Aside from the blue balloon, it looks very similar to the Republicans' response after the 2006 elections.

And, the 2008 elections.

And, 2010.

And, 2012.

Most savvy folks are already well aware of this fact; no doubt it surprised others.

Pendulum swinging:

2005-2007: House: 202 Dems / 231 Reps; Senate: 44 Dems / 55 Reps

2007-2009: House: 233 Dems / 198 Reps; Senate: 49 Dems / 49 Reps
(Obama was elected for the first time in 2008)

2009-2011: House: 256 Dems / 178 Reps; Senate: 57 Dems / 41 Reps

2011-2013: House: 193 Dems / 242 Reps; Senate: 51 Dems / 47 Reps
(Obama was re-elected in 2012)

2013-2015: House: 201 Dems / 234 Reps; Senate: 54 Dems / 45 Reps

Composition of Congress, by Political Party

Not new; not news.

"...The Republican swing fit a historical pattern: The last three two-term presidents - Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush -�� all served their last two years with the opposing party controlling both houses of Congress.

And the party controlling the White House has lost seats in the House in the midterm election every time but twice since World War II
..."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/republicans-rule-house-senate-first-time-8-years-n241126

Thank you for noticing - and taking special exception to - MY posted REply on this open-to-all discussion board.

biggrin

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/05/14 02:13 PM
Hai!!! waving

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 11/05/14 02:03 PM

And, the 2008 elections.

And, 2010.

And, 2012.

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/04/14 03:25 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Tue 11/04/14 03:25 PM
I am soooooooo happy, now...I just found out there's a new Minions Movie due out Summer of 2015...

Minions Movie Trailer

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/03/14 11:14 AM
The dangers of NOT reading profiles...

surprised

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/03/14 10:04 AM

Best of luck in your quest!!! :thumbsup:

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 08:36 PM

I'm looking for that elusive air-tight alibi.

"She told me to" might actually work in this case.

Jus' sayin'. :angel:

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:42 PM
Nope. [True]Love wouldn't demand it of me; it would be a warning sign and a huge red flag if suddenly Love was.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:21 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Sun 11/02/14 07:24 PM

as picky as one self is about what others do and speak, is precisley equally how picky one should allow others to be about what one self do and what one self can say.

no wonder those who live on one way streets in their minds live on dead ends.

Thanks for the wise words, but personally, I live on a cul-de-sac.

It works as a[nother] visual to direct and remind others to "move along". biggrin

uh, a cul de sac is a dead end.

smiles

oh my oh my, how some do immerse them self in them self.

Nahhhh...a cul-de-sac has a circular end to it...designed to give others enough room to turn around, heading back from whence they came.

YOU know.

Continue to enjoy your self-immersion withOUT my continued participation; frankly, it's just not interesting enough for me to continue TO engage.

waving

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:11 PM

as picky as one self is about what others do and speak, is precisley equally how picky one should allow others to be about what one self do and what one self can say.

no wonder those who live on one way streets in their minds live on dead ends.

Thanks for the wise words, but personally, I live on a cul-de-sac.

It works as a[nother] visual to direct and remind others to "move along". biggrin

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:03 PM

Dear wait for your turn there will be a day in your life that day you will have love in your life.
Keep your hope alive..

Seriously when guys address me as dear; I want to vomit.As well; not a fracking chance in hell will I have love in my life.

whoa...

it's just a false emotional trigger...

you WILL have love in your life, when one get rid of these...

some dirt bag tainted the word "dear" to be what he was when saying it...

many people say dear, and are sincerely loving and adoring people, who say it it in a totally adoring way...

just a thought.

just sad to hear one believe such based on simply a single word "dear".

Being addressed dear is a familar term and should not be used by strangers as far as I am concerned. I will also add that the men on this site that use the term dear are usually scammers. Don't lecture me on what I should do. I have the love of friends and family and I don't need a dirtbag scammer calling me dear.

Scammer or not, you had every right to be offended, as it was *said* TO be offensive and condescending.

*Odd* (and very interesting and telling) that one of his teammates felt you shouldn't be offended by its contextual use.

drinks

hehehe...

i don't know him from adam, but read his exact post and sentiment on that particular post, and all i read from THAT post was true sincere caring and empathy...

but hey, some do indeed deem *them self* feel wise enough to accurately read and know all the feelings and thoughts and interventions of ALL in the world, which let's see, would be this one would be deeming **them self** smart and insightful enough to know the thoughts, intentions and true feelings of 7.1 billion people...

but hey, we got some god damn smart people in the world, that's for sure.

rock on 7.1 billion accurate mind reader.

oh how small minds do adore *them self*.

*themselves*
**oneself**

I never believed for one minute that your mind-reading skills, which you used to defend the offensive and condescending use of "dear" within this context, had anything to do with superior intellect.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 11:34 AM
Edited by mrld_ii on Sun 11/02/14 11:40 AM

...Ladies.....after we pick up the beer bottles, clear the poker/cigar stench, and do a little light dusting........What can we do to make you comfortable in our homes for your first time?

I'd imagine actually enjoying our presence in your home - including all the *changes* we make to it while there and not snidely complaining about them -

would be a good start.

drinks

ETA: ~WHOA~ I just re-read the OP. Women make all those changes to your home ON THEIR FIRST VISIT?!? I assumed you meant the changes women make over time.

Strike my original reply to read simply: "Actually enjoying our presence in your home [on our first visit there] would be a good start."

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:45 AM
Thank you
for your
wise advice. I shall
never go shopping
at my local grocery
store again and will
only do my grocery
shopping at the local
mall. An added benefit
will be
the weight loss
from not finding what
I'm looking for while
finding what I'm
looking for.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:57 AM
Heigh!!! waving

mrld_ii's photo
Sun 11/02/14 05:59 AM

What a man can do a woman can do it better,how true is this?

I, a woman, can create better sentence structures than you, a man, can.

You're welcome. drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:50 PM
Here's another extremely accurate pie chart:

Seeeee??? OP was right..."charting" IS fun!!!

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/01/14 09:36 PM
Sorry, astrid...couldn't find an appropriate Constellation Chart...all of 'em were accurate.

But, I DID find the best pie chart ever!!!