Community > Posts By > mrld_ii

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 02/26/15 08:12 PM

You know you love me.. Mrld keeps putting words in your mouth..

surprised

Still on your *mind*?!?

:laughing:

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 02/05/15 06:57 PM
Everything else being completely equal (as defined in and by the OP), then the guy with the truck.

I already own a car, so the truck-driving dude can help me move the big, bulky stuff. biggrin

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:29 PM

...New rule: No chicks with dogs unless an extensive screening shows they won't be a problem

The Old Rule was fine by me: "No chicks with dogs...period." :thumbsup:

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:32 AM

...Now for my question.

Am I losing my mind or is this something that others have experienced?...

If those are the only two choices, then it appears you are losing your mind, as I do not believe others are [still] experiencing tasting your lover in their mouths.

Thanks for asking...and happy New Year! drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 12/31/14 10:24 AM
I love reading the myriad of justifications some men come up with as to why they're not having sex with members of the opposite sex on a regular basis.

This one ranks up there in the Top 5 for 2014.

Congratulations...and here's to the New Year. drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Wed 12/17/14 06:54 PM
"Do you judge people based on their posts in the forums?"

Absolutely.

The written word is simply the black-and-white product of one's thoughts...

...and of one's thought processes. Online, there are no tonal inflections, no facial expressions, no hand gestures, and no body language to soften/change the blow of what one's really *saying*.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 08:07 PM

and what will the ladies penance be for their involvement in being 'naughty'? laugh

If the allegations are true, [at least] two of them shouldn't face any penance, as they were 15 years old when the alleged rapes/assaults occurred. Minors don't fact the same punishments that adults do.

Most of the alleged adult victims have indicated drugs were allegedly used during the assaults/rapes. Blaming the victims?

Where did you complete your paralegal studies?

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 06:25 PM

Hey, if you are free to make up a definition, then I am free to do the same thing. drinker

Oh, I didn't make up any definitions; I simply didn't quote/cite the source, as I'm sick of being one of the few who does. To boot, this isn't a factual discussion - it's one of opinions. You gave your opinion; I gave mine.

In any event, each word carries different meanings depending on the context in which it's used. I chose the meaning that best fits the context in which it was used in the title of the thread:

"no standards".

Again, thank you for noticing MY post.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 06:16 PM
No doubt, OP.

Probably as difficult as convincing girls that you're a Nice Guy, simply by telling them you are.

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 06:11 PM

..."Expect less from others and more from yourself. Your achievements will make you happier more than any person ever could."...

It seems to be great advice before meeting another person,

while being with another person,

and after leaving a relationship with another person.

Like texasgal said/alluded to: "Ya gotta love yourself, before[/during/after] someone else can[/will/did]!"

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 01:12 PM

In online *dating*, "has no baggage" typically means "has no standards".

huh I thought it meant that one doesn't have a chip on one's shoulder. ohwell

It obviously can not mean that, as people typically attract what they put out and the request for "no baggage" was included in the title.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 12:50 PM

What is baggage?

Depends on the context.

In the real world, "baggage" typically means checked-in suitcases when taking a trip.

In the general dating arena, "baggage" is typically that stuff which makes someone NOT relationship-worthy, like still being in a relationship with someone else, having children, and/or having unresolved issues from past relationships, etc.

In online *dating*, "has no baggage" typically means "has no standards".

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 08:08 AM
Definition of 'ego': "a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance.

synonyms: self-esteem, self-importance, self-worth, self-respect, self-image, self-confidence"

People should get rid of their feelings of "self-esteem", "self-worth", "self-respect", etc., when coming to an online *dating* site?!?

Oh. Wait. I can see how that would help many out when finding a date.

Welcome and best of luck, OP!!! drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 07:58 AM
Women with no baggage prefer men with no issues.

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 07:55 AM

there is no 'version' I wasn't there , neither was anyone posting

Unfortunately for your version of *The Truth*, there IS a version, but you are correct when you say neither you or (presumably) no one else posting is privy to it.

The 12 men and women of the Grand Jury (selected in May 2014...this incident occurred in August 2014) WERE privy to it, as they were provided ALL the evidence. Every single person in the world is also now third-party privy to most of it, as the transcript of the testimonies of the expert witnesses and of ALL the eyewitnesses, including those who repeatedly changed their versions of what they saw and those who admitted under oath they hadn't seen a thing, but were merely repeating what others had told them happened

has been published and is freely available on the internet.

But, that's OK...you keep believing your version of *The Truth*, which flies in the face of the facts, the testimony, and the forensic evidence, including the blood droplets which clearly showed Mr. Brown moved away from the vehicle (and the original spot of the original shots) for several yards, and then doubled-back towards the site of the gun and the officer holding it.

It DOES make for a *better* story...at the very least, it's a better story to better support your agenda.

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 12/12/14 07:43 AM

there is one woman here that likes to atack men.no matter what we say we are wrong in her eyes.who cares if we cant spell as long as people understand.im not likeing seeing her make snotty coments.so if you dont like men im sure theres a off switch on your computer.use it....

There are several women here who are lesbians and don't like men. There are several women here who don't like misogyny in men, especially while on online *dating* sites. There are several people here - men and *females* - who, regardless of their sexual preferences, don't like ignorance in others, especially on discussion boards, and especially when opinions are presented as fact.

Each has a right to participate in the communities. Unless, of course, you are the new owner of M2. It is possible that you are...as you've only been here a little over a month, have now made 2 posts, and yet know a lot about this site's make-up and how others are.

If you ARE the new owner of M2, you should follow your own rules and not attack others on the threads and, instead, ban them for life from your newly-acquired site.

Personally, I believe you may, very well, be the new owner of this site, as your comment has remained up and active for almost 6 hours now, without a single flag to bring it to the Moderators' attention...or, it was flagged and the Mods think it's an A-OK comment, since it's only attacking a woman, and not a man.

That type of thing has been happening a LOT lately, almost *like* there's a new regime or legion at the helm.

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 12/11/14 09:18 PM

...IF he had been killed DURING a struggle, there would be less to dispute

being killed after traveling over a hundred feet from the vehicle/altercation by foot, without a weapon,, again causes me to not agree that a death penalty is warranted,,,

Mr. Brown was shot twice during the struggle in which he attempted to get the officer's gun from him.

The forensic evidence proves that.

He was shot dead after being shot during the struggle and staggering away and then doubling back in the direction of the officer with the gun which had shot him and making another lunging motion towards the armed officer. The forensic evidence - and eyewitness account which didn't change each time it was told - proves and attests to that.

Mr. Brown is no longer alive to provide honest testimony as to what his intent was when grabbing the officer's gun. Perhaps he was simply going to take the weapon out of the officer's hand, remove the bullets, set the gun on the ground and then handcuff himself and go away peacefully.

Mr. Brown definitely appeared to be someone who WANTED to be a peaceful, law-abiding citizen; it was evident by the way he stood down the store clerk, who was a full foot shorter than him, while stealing the box of cigarellos, which WAS caught on a video cam.

It's the same type of equipment everyone's screaming that the cops wear, so *The Truth* will be evident...

...and ignored while you continue to spin your preferred version of *The Truth*.

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 12/11/14 04:52 PM
Anyhoo...back on topic...

let's get back to speaking of whiny men and the women who aren't attracted to them.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 12/11/14 03:43 PM
Thank you, Santa Alf.

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 12/11/14 02:46 PM

It's their site, and we agreed to The Rules and their enforcement of The Rules when we signed up.

However, given that this IS an adults-only site (one has to be 18 TO be here), it's interesting that there is a 'PG/PG-13' system in place.

According to MPAA guidelines:

"...PG Rating
A PG-rated film may not be suitable for children. The MPAA says a PG-rated should be checked out by parents before allowing younger children to see the movie. There could be some profanity, some violence, or brief nudity, however there will not be any drug use in a PG film.

"PG-13 Rating
PG-13 indicates there's material in the film that may not be suitable for children under the age of 13. A PG-13 movie could go 'beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category.' The MPAA will give this rating to films with drug use or more than brief nudity, although the nudity in a PG-13 is not sexual in nature. In addition, the MPAA states 'there may be depictions of violence in a PG-13 movie, but generally not both realistic and extreme or persistent violence. A motion picture's single use of one of the harsher sexually-derived words, though only as an expletive, initially requires at least a PG-13 rating. More than one such expletive requires an R rating, as must even one of those words used in a sexual context.'"

http://movies.about.com/od/miscellanous/f/film-ratings.htm

If no one can be under 18 can be here, why the 'not-suitable-for-under-18-YO-eyes'?

Most likely because the Forum-Postings are accessible to the general public!

Most sites which do NOT censor members while logged in, DO censor the version that is readily available to the non-member viewing public.

Thank you for noticing MY post for singular arguing over nothing, really.

drinks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25