Community > Posts By > mrld_ii

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:33 AM
OP, the saying is "Love at first sight", not "Love at first site."

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:27 AM

if i say i love u ! what is your reply?

You are too young to understand what true love really is!

Inexperience or he's just high?

I vote for he's probably just "hiii".

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:22 AM
I'm staying out of trouble winking

It's a little late for a public change in course now, doncha think?

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:17 AM

flowers I heard you are burning everyone is approaching you.
TO HOT TO HANDLE tongue2

Oh, gosh...if that's the ONLY thing you've *heard* about me, then they don't like you enough to fill you in on the whole EGADs *Truth* about me.

But, since it MUST be true because you saw it on the internet,

why - exactly - are people "approaching" me? It's almost *like* they want to get "burned", no?

A tad bit masochistic, if you ask me.

think

mmmm. dominate too
now I know why? we both are,frustrated wondering who is going to submissive :banana:

Oh. I win, then.

I haven't even spent even a nanosecond wondering who between us would be the submissive one.

shades

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 08:08 AM
"And you are...who, again?"

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:56 AM

laugh ^^^It's her job. It has specific outlined rules of engagement. pitchfork

It MUST be my job.

They keep giving me *raises* whenever I do it.

whoa

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:54 AM
Heigh!!! waving

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:47 AM

flowers I heard you are burning everyone is approaching you.
TO HOT TO HANDLE tongue2

Oh, gosh...if that's the ONLY thing you've *heard* about me, then they don't like you enough to fill you in on the whole EGADs *Truth* about me.

But, since it MUST be true because you saw it on the internet,

why - exactly - are people "approaching" me? It's almost *like* they want to get "burned", no?

A tad bit masochistic, if you ask me.

think

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:37 AM

<----------------- meet the man who never message mrld_ii happy

You should start a movement for similarly-minded chaps and make all of 'em pinky-swear to follow your stellar lead.

:thumbsup:

mrld_ii's photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:21 AM
Personally, I don't reply - or even read - private introductory messages that I receive.

I figure if they can't be bothered to read my profile, why should I bother to read their private message?

It's a goose/gander thing, with me...so if it's rude for ME not to reply, then I'm just kinda following their lead.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 09:51 PM
Uh-oh.

There may have been a problem at the Minion-Cupcake-Making Factory.

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 09:37 PM
Why does it have to be ONLY younger, black, gay men with whom you'll make latch-hook rugs?

what

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 09:33 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Fri 11/07/14 09:37 PM

It would help!!! May sure and coat the lens with a good quality fecal matter so the true effect will come through. Will give you the true outlook on things and help you to understand matters in your natural state.

Well, now that just didn't even make any sort of a semblance of sense.

If "(my) natural state" of viewing things is through fecal matter, why would you suggest that I "may sure and coat the lens with a good quality fecal matter"?!?

Now, you're simply talking in circles, just to watch own your fingers fly.

Drop me a private email when you've found - and posted - that citation to a legitimate source that explains what "Odumbocare" is, 'kay?

Until you're able to do that, you'll be using your fingers to entertain yourself,

solo. waving

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 08:56 PM
Edited by mrld_ii on Fri 11/07/14 08:59 PM
...Didn't forget anything and goggle is no help...

OOOOOooooo...THAT'S the problem! I'VE been trying to Google "Odumbocare" and coming up empty.

I'm supposed to use "goggle"s.

Is it mandatory that my "goggle"s match my tinfoil hat when looking up "Odumbocare"?

ETA: *gigglesnort*, just for additional angst and despair

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 08:32 PM

... And please, you place way too much value on that which has no value.

I do not consent to this observation, nor do I recognize the authority of this statement.

"Authority

An illusion of a diseased psyche, based entirely in violence and built upon the erroneous and dogmatic belief that some people are masters who have the moral right to issue commands, and others are slaves who have a moral obligation to obey the masters, 'Slavery'.

The belief in the legitimacy of 'authority' is the belief in the legitimacy of slavery. Ultimately, 'authority' is the idea that man can become God and through 'jurisdiction' dictate the law.

I do not consent to this fabricated definition of "Authority", nor do I recognize the authority when authorizing this newly-defined definition.

And a dictionary but defines the word. It has no control over the context in which that word is used and context is everything. Therefore, as seems to be the norm, you ignore the question and proceed with a rant.

I do not consent to this misuse of the dictionary and its contextual definitions of words, nor do I recognize the authority employed WHEN misusing words based on fabricated definitions.

But I AM still waiting on that citation to a legitimate source of "Odumbocare", *diversionally*-ranting Big Guy.

biggrin

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 08:19 PM
Ummmm...rumor has it, Dave uses *funny* filling in his cupcakes.

Jus' sayin'.

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 08:12 PM
...during the 111th congress, the government for all rights and purposes was all blue...

For the record, I "do not consent" to the use of "for all rights and purposes" to be used in lieu of actual, factual realities of the situation.

I stand by my previous assertion that your previous assertion of "the last time all was blue..."

is a concocted fallacy, presented as another wild tangent to divert attention from the fact that your *arguments* can not hold water.

In your defense, though...this IS the most attention you've ever received from women, huh?

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 06:48 PM

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 06:40 PM
Not a problem, fleta...I just kept kickin' him back into play for ya, 'til you got back.

I used to be a registered Republican...for the first 30 years of my adult voting life.

Rumor has it the party is now looking for ways to get women - like me - back, in time for the 2016 general election.

I :heart: it when old, white-haired men come a-courtin', yanno? love

mrld_ii's photo
Fri 11/07/14 06:28 PM

Wow, remarkable, in this instance I would have to agree with you. While Odumbo has done many things not within his authority as granted by the constitution, his sponsors have been very careful not to put anything in writing in the way of his executive orders that would constitute a serious breach of his powers.

And as to regards to the Coast Guard, he is the Commander and Chief (well in title at least) and can mandate that the Mickey Mouse look is their official uniform if he so desires.

But speaking of Executive Orders by the clown supreme, how about:

13571 - Improving Customer Service. Remarkable, we peasants are customers and deserve service.

13588 - Shortages of Prescription Drugs. Now that would account for some of the mysteries. Can you imagine having a Chemo shortage at $5000 - $9000 per treatment? The disgrace of Big Pharma ignoring all those profits or is this only for Odumbocare?

13616 - Accelerating broadband Infrastructure Deployment, did you know the Federal Government owns over 30% of the land in this country. Not very constitutional there. No wonder Clive Bundy has problems, he has been ousted by an organization that owns nothing not stolen from the people.

13617 - Blocking Property of the Government of the Russian Federation Relating to the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted From Nuclear Weapons. Now there is a mouthful. Here is Odumbo directing the government to monitor the actions of a sovereign government to meet terms of a treaty but the US can violate anything it wants.

13622 - Authorizing Additional Sanctions With Respect to Iran. A blatant act of war, not just against Iran but to any country that desires to buy Iranian oil.

And the best for the last: 13660 - Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine. And yet many US officials, especially Nuland, John Kerry and Karl Rove still don't have their property seized. Guess it doesn't count when you are the oppressor.

In your zest and zeal to quote a post of mine to simply use a springboard to go off on your next tangent,

you forgot to provide that citation to a legitimate source that will explain what this "Odumbocare" that you're so worked up over is all about that even Google hasn't heard of.

Just trying to keep you tethered, there, Big Guy...even though I know how much you hate it...