Community > Posts By > BeautyBrownEyes

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 05/15/15 09:06 PM
All of ya'll's responses are too cute and very friendly, thank you .. flowerforyou

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:41 AM
Edited by BeautyBrownEyes on Fri 05/15/15 02:43 AM

Chicks always gotta have special requirements. grumble :tongue: laugh

Yes we do and yano what we get away with it...flowerforyou laugh

Welcome OP to the forums...
Hope your inbox gets filled with prospects

Too cute. You have a warm, fun love-in personality.

(I am a woman of many requirements, and one of them is chocolate lol). :wink:

Naaaa ... not many requirements, very low maintenance here! Live life simple happy

But I looooove chocolate! flowers :wink:

...... off to work! .... can't even finish reading all the replies in here at this time! catch up later! lol .... ya'll are the sweetest.... the posts I did get a chance to scan .... :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:39 AM

"" Anyone out there wanting to spend
time, get together, visit with eachother, and do
things we like to do together, who has time to
spend? And who would like to date someone,
hoping that it would turn into something long-
term and meaningful?""

Im listening....

"" Someone who would like that kind of
companionship as well? Quality time.""

Cant beat that...tell me more....

"" A caring and responsible man?"'

*Raises hand*

"" A great match for me would be age range 48
to 56, ""

Got that covered.. .

"" a
non-smoker, social occasional drinking ok
with me,""

...that too

"" definitely single and UN-attached, ""

Heyyyy Im in like Flynn!

"" and local, Houston, Texas only.""

Whoops, Im out! Just kidding....great post though! Welcome!

You are too cute! Thanks for the compliment on my post! You have a fun personality; love your post! blushing

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:45 PM
:angel: bigsmile Anyone out there wanting to spend time, get together, visit with eachother, and do things we like to do together, who has time to spend? And who would like to date someone, hoping that it would turn into something long-term and meaningful?

Someone who would like that kind of companionship as well? Quality time. smile2

A caring and responsible man?

A great match for me would be age range 48 to 56, gainfully employed like me winking - a non-smoker, social occasional drinking ok with me, but would not be interested in someone who drinks like a fish lol biggrin - definitely single and UN-attached, and local, Houston, Texas only. love

:heart:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:02 PM

the kind that start out calling you: dear, baby, sweetie, sugar, darling..barf ill

men be reading this thinking
" dang man these womenz be rough"

no shirtless pics
no pics of my shlong
can't call her baby
sad

laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:59 PM

is there anyone out there that dont play games anymore and wants something real i cant handle the **** no more

I'm only finding ones.....

1- that can't formulate a English sentence.
2- don't know where they live or know about Google maps.
3- really, really, NEED a white woman,to feel like a real man.
4- in the military, widowed & their children need a God fearing mother.
5- ask repeatedly ' what are you looking for, hoping I will change my response to '' I want to jump your bones ,right here, right now, give it to me.... oh your the best! ''

smokin

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 04/19/15 07:26 AM
Edited by BeautyBrownEyes on Sun 04/19/15 07:27 AM
This is mine: bigsmile Take off for the beach at night for a few hours. Being by the ocean takes me away from everything. So peaceful. :smile:

Take off about 4 or 5 in the afternoon, to get a good parking place and get settled on the seashore - packing a small cooler full of snacks, sandwiches, and drinks - blanket and pillows.

love the sound of the ocean.

Lots of people even bring their little BBQ grills and tables and chairs and set up right on the seashore at night against the seawall, next to the seawall .... and others bring their blankets and pillows and are sitting right on the seashore. This is at night.

and there's a nice breeze off the ocean at night, keeping you nice and cool. It's also cooler in the evening, so you're not hot and uncomfortable.

Head back home around 11:00 or midnight. glasses

happy .... refreshing

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 04/19/15 07:09 AM
for your own safety for your computer also, I would not open attachments of any kind, photos or otherwise, and I would not click on any links - which are sent in your email via any online dating personals website. You never know if they could have or lead to viruses within them. There is no need open such things within email, or click on any links anyone sends or even posts in open forum community.

People can include pictures of themselves within their profiles.

For this reason also, I would not, nor do I see a need to, accept invitations to exchange personal email addresses, in order to exchange photos. Especially without getting to know a bit more about eachother, via email using this site. And no need to exchange personal information such as phone numbers or personal email addresses, unless you know someone a bit better first also.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 04/19/15 07:05 AM
I believe as soon as you delete the message in your inbox, it will all go away. Also, do report to system operator, as that is quite disrespectful.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:32 PM
Edited by BeautyBrownEyes on Fri 04/17/15 05:34 PM

If 2 people have great conversation and they want to see if it continues face to face, go ahead and meet for coffee or drinks. Time frame is irrelevant. Good luck everyone.

Partly agreed. I'm not one to play online for long and don't have much time to play online. :smile: I'm all for finding out a little bit about eachother through email via a personals site first, to see if you even want to meet and go forward from there. But I'm also not into a long drawn out email process, and would rather then get to real life lol in person dealing. Not into people hiding behind computers haha. After a few message back and forth, seeing if some basic things match up for starters, if someone doesn't want to initiatively move it to the phone - NEXT! lol. :smile:

basically age range, gainful employment such as myself, smoking and drinking habits, definitely single and un-attached, and locality for starters has to match up. Then I'm good flowerforyou If those basic things match up for me pretty well, then I don't see any reason not to move forward. Otherwise there's just kind of waisting time lol. Theres so much more after that to explore and enjoy exploring voice to voice and person to person. Then it's nice to move it to the phone. And I don't have much time to chat on the telephone either. I stay pretty busy with full time job, music ministry, taking care of my place to live, lol laugh If two people really are interested then in getting to know eachother and forming and nurturing a good relationship and seeing where it goes - and they're interested in that in eachother from there - then they can show eachother by planning time together, getting out enjoying doing things together, getting to know eachother at the same time through chatting and talking and laughing in person. For me, that's best.

I would definitely subscribe yourself to a background checking service :wink:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:21 PM

one week, two all nighters of messaging back and forth, we meet in 4 days at 13.00 at the local Burger joint.

and i say meet, not date.
this texting thing is wayyyyy too slow.
need more input.

ICK !! lol :smile: ... not my type of guy lol

any lady who has or puts the time to message with you back and forth all night long doesn't have a life and might be deperate lol.

No burger joints for me ! lol

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:13 PM

do you think most guys like to exchange two or three back and forth messages and then rush to meet?

just curious
me? ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my the process is a lengthy one
the questionnaire alone takes days to fill out
then there is the back ground check and clearance
the phone calls to his mother, sisters, and his ex

whew my goodness noway winking

lol ! lengthy ...... alot of people like dealing in person and meeting maybe after a bit of also taking it to the phone and chatting for a bit too.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 04/17/15 05:10 PM

i don't like meeting anyone until i know more about them... it usually takes a least a month of chatting/talking first... i don't see any need to meet until we are both ready...

Darlin' ... not many people are going to wait "a month" to meet someone lol. I think you're stretchin' it a bit.

And you can chat chat chat all day long, online, over the phone, whatever. You never really know whether or not you have chemistry with someone, unless you're also dealing with them in person. :wink:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:46 PM
Ya know? Bibically God only honors divorce for two reasons. (1) Abandonment. (2) Adultery.

(Abuse is something else).

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:43 PM

cheating is a deal breaker....once a cheater always a cheater....once that trust is broken it is never the same. If something is wrong in the relationship that you feel the need to cheat, sit down and talk about it then decide either fix it or walk away its that easy.

Amen to that!

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:42 PM

Hmm.... when I was younger... I was very much like a child in the candy store.... running from delicious bin of candy to the other... sampling each delicious flavor... never sure of which one I like the best.... it wasn't until I was older that I realized.. too much candy is not a good thing..... so I switched to eating apples.... and one day I found the apple of my eye... never picked another apple from the tree.. after that....

.. but from what I've learnt.... people cheat for a reason..... yes some men and women... just can't resist a nicely wrapped piece of candy...lol

. but for the majority... there is a underlying cause for cheating...
.... it is easy to point the finger at the cheater..... but one should really be asking why are they cheating...
. what are they not getting from the relationship that they so desperately need... so much so that they're willing to risk... said relationship..
.jmo....:angel:

Good post; good points. BUT ALSO .. some cheat only because they can't just be satisfied with having only one person, and also because for the thrill of it, because to see if they can get away with it. the thrill of sneaking and getting aways with it. I know that may be immature, but it happens. Still... the way when you're not getting satisfied with whatever it is in a relationship, is to try to work it out in the relationship. Stepping out of the relationship only makes things worse, and the relationship will then surely break down.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:38 PM
LOVE THE DRUM SET JUSTFUN ! :)

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:37 PM

Had it done to me after 10 years together.I gave her another chance because i was in love,and she did say it was a mistake.But it turned out that we were both wrong ! She learned that she couldn't keep her panties on when out with her mates and drunk laugh ,and i learned that once the trust is gone,it's really gone.I honestly don't know if i could give someone a second chance now,there are many variables and different circumstances,but i'd rather not go through it again to find out...

Agreed. Once someone cheats on you, it's different anyway. It will never be the same. And if they cheated on you, they will never feel the same, or as much for you as they did before they cheated. Otherwise, why would they cheat? lol. You would never feel the same either. And definitely trust would be lost. And if you don't have trust, you don't have much of nothing. It's really kind of over when someone cheats.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:28 PM

Depends how rich he is. smokin

hmmmm ... do you mean you would put up with someone cheating on you, if they were rich? lol

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Thu 03/26/15 07:27 PM

i'll pass thanks. i never learned to share very well:tongue:

LOL well said