Community > Posts By > BeautyBrownEyes

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 11:05 PM

When I first came back to this site a few months ago, I was still using yahoo messenger and quickly realized (through the forums) that it was mostly used by the scammers. So, I downloaded skype, gmail and kik for using off the dating site. I don't even offer to talk on yahoo anymore..even though it still is my preferred method only because I am so use to it.
...and fyi, you CAN delete and block on yahoo messenger just like any other messaging site so I don't truly understand why yahoo is singled out. happy

very informative .... good knowledge :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 11:03 PM

Yahoo and Skype, are as close as some folks should ever be allowed to get near a real relationship.

laugh

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 11:01 PM
Hi Noah ... Would you please post a picture of yourself instead of the cat? It is a good safety rule of thumb to know who you're dealing with.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:56 PM

Hello.

I have to chat video wise to get to know the person, get used to their mannerisms and everything. I've been bashed here recently........ If they only knew.

knew what?

What reverse Psychology is.
So far
What system does your computer use.
Then something about Skype.
Yahoo messenger.
And let's not forget ' if anyone needs help with PC problems'

All the posts he has started. Forgive me if I'm being a little paranoid here

All legitimate threads/questions. Don't know what the problem is, or why you're trying to shoot me down.

Let me tell you what my problem is, I think you're up to no good.
Other people can decide for themselves.
The only other person I've heard of who has more interest in other people's computers than you is Bill Gates

Yeah ... myself included ... I too would be leary of someone so interested in your computer system right off the bat. Comes across as smelling like a hacker.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:54 PM
yeah ... I myself and wondering why some instantly ask you if you have yahoo IM or facebook or offer you their private email address, wanting you to go offsite, pretty instantly, before you even get a chance to know a bit about eachother through email back and forth via this site. I'm not into that. Security reasons.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:52 PM

I mean....... They set a profile up here with a pic, but when you ask to Skype, they say I don't do Skype, but Yahoo chat is good. I should update my profile, get rid of the edits and make it known I know BS when I see it.

Hiya Noa41,

I guess the reason why dodgy people like Yahoo is because it is a chat client that is not as strict as other chat clients, although MIRC and msn messenger are just as bad....

The bad people download the client application, subvert it by adding their poison to it and then use it to hack into people they chat too, they tend to do the hacking in the background or send you portions via photos etc... Using such apps as Sub7 - google "sub7 and yahoo" to get an idea...

I would avoid using yagoo, msn messenger and MIRC as much as possible.

Having said all of the above, it must be noted that the majority of bad people/heckers/scammers etc tend to use Social websites like facebook etc to poison there unsuspecting victims now-a-days.

I joined facebook because my children asked me to, but I avoid using it as much as possible unless my kids send something, then I view the item and log straight out, I also avoid the apps etc on such sites.

I hope that helps answer your question.

Jaan
waving

THIS IS A GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL POST! I didn't know this! It is therefore good to be very careful with these IM programs ... especially with people you don't know. thank you for being so informative.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:45 PM

I don't know about you guys..... but if they request for off site chats and messages, I'm ok with it. The sooner they will spew their scam. And the minute it is out, I copy the message from there to a message here to the admin calling them for who they are, and puff....... they get 'erased' too! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
But too busy lately to play cat & mouse. But right now, I just weeded one out....just waiting patiently!devil pitchfork

THIS IS TERRIFIC; GREAT WAY TO HANDLE IT

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:43 PM

Hi Noa:smile:

They always say, it is easier to communicate on yahoo chat. I once fall for that trick, scammed me through yahoo, good thing I was broke..lol. I dont chat outside of M2 on initial contact neither video chat with total strangers.

How did the person scam you through Yahoo Instant Messanger?

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:40 PM
What good is money anyway, if you don't have someone to share it with.

as well ...
And from this good job, we each have the usual benefits a good employer provides, as part of our independence, in being able to provide for ourselves and take care of ourselves. Each bring the same kind of thing to the table, so they can take care of eachother, share and do life together. The joys are much more happier and the sorrows less sorrowful, when you have someone to share them with

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:38 PM

companionship. good conversation. enjoying time together. sunsets. hot fudge sundaes

OOOOOHHH YEEEEAAHHHH *****QUALITY TIME*******

Definitely companionship

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:37 PM

Uh...

I gotta go ponder an answer for this one.

rofl

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:35 PM

A happy mealbigsmile

laugh

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:35 PM
L-O-V-E :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:34 PM

And the one thing a man needs primarily also is respect. Give a man respect, and he'll love you until the cows come home :smile:

Yeppers!

drinker Cheers ... smile2

and oooh gawd ... nix the bloody picture and get a picture that shows your face lol ... you're all covered up with blood lol ... icky pooey :wink:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:32 PM

I would like to say to all the ladies and gents out there if you have no information in your profile how is a person supposed to start a conversation with you? Starting a conversation usually starts over a common interest or perhapse a witty comment in your profile. but under intrests if it says I'll tell you later and under introduction it just says HI!! and nothing else is filled out how do you expect for someone to think hey i like the way this person thinks or hey i do that too even if we dont click as more then friends at least we can hang out together.. the only thing you leave a person to go on it your photo and ladies most of you dont want to be looked at just for looks and guys it is not always good to be looked at like a slab of meat.. show some substance fill out the profile so we can all chat and have fun!!!

AGREED - - -GREAT POST

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:29 PM
And the one thing a man needs primarily also is respect. Give a man respect, and he'll love you until the cows come home :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 10:28 PM
I appreciate a man who is caring and responsible. Those are the "umbrella" qualities. And they are the main qualities, I think, to look for in a person. No one is perfect. If people sit around waiting on the perfect person, they will be alone, because no one is perfect. :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:11 PM
yeah and with the new format changes, there is no log out link anymore! lol ! that's needs to be fixed!

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 02/20/15 03:35 PM

:( it's really hard I wish some one could be with me and be here for me 24 7

you must connect emotional in a way that is meaningfull to

her...when a person feels good about themselves when they are with

you then they will miss you when you are not with them....they must

feel wanted,important, and appreciated.....we teach people how to

treat us.....most people never see there part in relationships

because they are on a external quest to find someone to complete

themselves,its realy a internal quest.....we must find ourselves

first to be able to find that special person and realy connect in

way that is only possible at such a deep level with another

person.... i hope you find the love you want.....

THIS IS ALL SO TRUE :smile: GREAT POST

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 08/29/14 05:09 PM
most people want to know or build some kind of relationship first before just jumping into bed with someone. I know I do. I'm not to type to just lie down with any Tom, Dick, or Harry LOL.

My post also was talking about in contexts of love and/or a good built relationship, which takes time to grow. That's also for many good reasons. Different strokes for different folks. :smile: