Community > Posts By > BeautyBrownEyes

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:20 PM
Dreamrena:

I love your post... it's so beautiful and meaningful and such good points ... so true ... :smile:

Is the reason why I would love for someone to buy me a prayer box ... someone whom I meet, which grows into a long term and meaningful relationship :smile:

I want him to pick it out himself, from his heart :smile:

Sure, I could go out and buy one myself... that is bigger ... to fit all my prayers ... but having someone who loves me pick it out would be special to me, and mean a lot more and be sentimental :smile: etc. :smile:

He will know that I love to write my prayers :heart:

And I also love surprises winking So it would also be great and mean so much if he would surprise me with it lol :smile:

My prayer box is too small ...

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:13 PM
Edited by BeautyBrownEyes on Sun 03/22/15 11:27 PM
Well some of this also depends on your love language, and everyone is different. Good topic. But still, time and effort is universally important.

Five languages of love:
. Quality Time (Intimate talking, spending time)
. Physical Touch (Not just sex; do you enjoy hugging and kissing?)
. Gifts (Self explanatory)
. Affirmations (as in compliments and the like)
. Acts of Service (Serve and/or cater to eachother)

Which of the above five ‘languages of love�� makes you feel ��the most loved�� or cared
about ??? These languages�� go a long way in a relationship. When people don't get them, they feel ��empty and unappreciated. Their ��love-tank�� needs to be ��filled back up again��. Just as a car must run on gas, when the gas tank is empty, the car will stop running. It is natural for people to show love or give love in what ever ��their�� love language is, and not natural for them to give love in a language which is not their language. You can find out what a person's love language is by seeing how they give love. Here's how it works: If your love language is physical touch, and I show you love in buying you gifts, you will not appreciate it or feel ��full��, until ��your�� love language is fulfilled first; as in, I must give you the physical touch first, before I give you the gifts. And vice versa!!! A person must be willing to go ��out of their comfort zone and do what is ��un-natural�� for them, in this respect in order to make your mate feel really loved and cared for and ��filled. This stuff really works!!! When the ��love-tank�� is ��empty��, it must be filled again. And over and over again and again and again continuously throughout the relationship. Everybody has a primary and secondary love language. The primary is the one which makes you feel ��most loved��. Most men's primaries are physical touch hahahaha. My primary is Quality Time and my secondary is Gifts. And one of my favorite gifts is flowers.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 11:11 PM

You should enjoy what you do, if you do it to please him but dislike it, don't do it! Some do from fear, some from intimidation and after, you feel like crap.. but I personally love when it down with passion, if she enjoy my body! Otherwise you just scored, this reason they not call you back! :)

yes.... has to have passion... has to be with passion like you describe ... that's the only way :smile: that's the way it should be ... . with being in love. And whatever makes each person as coupled together - comfortable. And with respect for comfort. Making love is one of the most beautiful types of expressions of love, and as close as you can get. It should be shared with love. :tongue:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 09:28 AM
aaahhh 20 ..... no wonder why

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 09:27 AM

I gots two tylenol, a dollar thirty two in assorted change, and some pocket lint.

smitten

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

young silly broad, posting shot of her backside cheeks like that, will only get men using her for one thing, *sex*.

Sorry to say, but it's true.

If you want someone to "love you for *real* ... take that picture off your profile, hon. You have to be young and unknowingly to post such things with such comments.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:26 AM
some of the answers in here are cute and funny ... making me laugh ... thanks people for the good social laughter .... great personalities ... we should all meet as a group and have a beer together :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sun 03/22/15 08:24 AM
HMMMM well people say it's my butt, my legs, my hair, my eyes, my lips, my facial features, and my fun loving personality, and the fact that I am caring and responsible blushing Cute question! :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:23 AM
I think the shirt on the baby was just meant as a joke. I'm sure they adore and love their baby. It just can come across degrading your baby though. icky pooey. Not something I would put on any kid of mine! lol laugh

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:19 AM
This is intereting :smile: Thank you for your comments and critiquing of my posting. What is droning? lol. I am glad to be able to contribute. :smile: I meant no harm in posting at length, just had a lot to say lol flowerforyou The comment about long posts can ruin a thread, I had no idea, and am actually from a background of a ladies group theme, where they do indeed do long posts about this very subject - some long - some short. So! teach me about how long posts might ruin a thread, or that view, so that I also don't irritate anyone here? lol !blushing

The ladies group theme is "relationship support/dating and marriage". As a matter of fact, I've also taken it a step further and created a private facebook group page starting a group for that. It's called Ladies Pizza Nights Northwest Houston. So any ladies who would like to join, send me a message too. The group is just getting off the ground running. It is group discussion boards .... Closed group setting facebook group page; Online safety private site. Approval required via screening questions & photo, through join request & private messaging through Admin.
World wide postings, support, & fun ladies group, as well as for local ladies group gatherings in Houston, Texas.
We go out and have dinner and drinks together too, etc. And do fun things together too. And it's a good way to make friends, local and worldwide. Womens’ Social, Nurture Close Friendships. I am the Administrator/SysOp of the page. Ladies, I would send you an email back here, giving you the facebook website address to the page, and once you get to the page, click join, and it goes from there.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:37 PM
For him to be caring and responsible. No one is perfect. Those are a couple of the basic qualities. If you're looking to meet the "perfect" person, you'll be alone all your life, because no one is perfect.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:25 PM
honesty may really be the best key. there's nothing wrong with politely telling a person you have no romantic attraction to them, and think it would be best as just friends or acquaintances. Wanting to be also romantically attracted to your partner, if that's you're preference, is practical, and if that's when you want, then go for it. Nothing wrong with it. Don't beat yourself up about it, and don't let no one else beat you up about it. Everybody has their preferences, and that's not to be taken personal. There's someone for everyone.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:21 PM
sorry that happened to you, byoe. Something didn't look honest the way it went down

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:18 PM

mostly they don't. but they can if you are both on the same page and at least one of you is willing to eliminate the distance eventually

EXACTLY.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:17 PM

.. I am in the middle of one right now..
... its not fun..
... ok maybe it's not a relationship..
.. when she comes to town she rings me up.... sends a car for me..
to bring me to her hotel....
...hmm.ok.. maybe it is relationship..lol

lol ... no .. it doesn't sound like you're in a relationship, it sounds like you're just a fling and a good time, when ever she's in town! But whatever floats your boat! :smile: lol

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 08:01 PM
I think that's a pretty vulgar shirt to put on a kid lol

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 07:58 PM
Great posts Crystal Fair :smile: ... makes a lot of sense .... and agreed happy

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 07:54 PM
Edited by BeautyBrownEyes on Fri 03/20/15 07:55 PM

'Perhaps people leave posts 'that' long in order to express their thought in an articulate and vivid way. It takes 'patience' (if not 'perseverance') to read such posts in entirety. Voicing one's opinion in a public forum, needs a 'patient' observer. As 'they' say: "One cannot be a good orator unless one is a patient listener."

That was a lovely post, "BrownEyes". Please carry on sharing your views in such a vivid manner, for 'many' of us to 'learn, understand and appreciate' the various facets of 'relationship' and 'life'!flowerforyou

:wink: love blushing smooched smitten shades waving :angel: darlin' you are definitely an intellectual

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Fri 03/20/15 02:15 AM

If you go out with a guy lets just say you've chilled maybe 3 times at this point you and her talk everyday and the girl gives you oral sex do you call her text her keep the same feelings or just move on

Don't Rush Into Sex When Dating A Man
..... and other good ideas for intimacy !!!

When is it ok to have sex? Well that depends on your age and personal feelings. For example, if you're eighteen and a virgin, you will want to wait until you are in a committed relationship. If you're thirty-nine, waiting a month or two can be fine. Of course, if you feel strongly against pre-marital sex, you should wait until you're married. If he loves you, he'll respect whatever decision you make. And especially, don't have sex with a man until at least after your third date.

But don't be surprised if the man you're dating gets very angry when you kiss him goodnight at your door, at your second date rather than invite him up to your apartment for a drink. He has probably been spoiled by other women who slept with him on the first or second date, and now he feels he's being denied this pleasure. But don't worry. Anger indicates interest, and you might be surprised, for he will probably call you again!

But what if you like sex a lot too, and denying yourself is just as hard as denying him? Does that mean you can sleep with him on the first or second date? NO! You will just have to exercise a bit of self-restraint and character building here and trust that if you hold off for at few weeks or months, your won't be sorry. Why risk having him call you easy (and think of you that way) when he's talking to his buddies in the locker room the next day? Better that he be angry and strategizing ways of seducing you on the next date than moving onto the next girl. Making him wait will only increase his desire and create more passion when you finally have sex whenever you're ready.

I know it can be excruciating to put sex off with someone you're attracted to, but you must think long term here. If you play your cards right, you can have sex with him every night for the rest of your life when you're married!

Now, you might argue that you don't mind having sex with him on the first or second date and taking your chances, that it's ok with you if he doesn't call again, because you're both grown-ups, and you can take your lumps. I know from experience, of course, that most ladies who say this are lying to themselves. Deep down inside, it's not okay with a woman if she sleeps with a man and he doesn't call. Every woman wants the man she just slept with to call her, that is, if she really likes him - and hopefully she likes the man she's sleeping with. Every woman I know who said it was okay if a man didn't call after sex, was actually not okay when he didn't call. When you sleep with him on the second date, you don't really know if he's going to be a gentleman or a creep. We shouldn't take risks, ladies. We should wait until we're sure before having sex.

Let's say that now, hopefully, you've held off for a while and are ready to have sex with him. What should you follow in bed? First and foremost, stay emotionally cool, no matter how hot the sex gets. The fact is, most women turn men off not only because they sleep with them too soon, but because they talk to much about it in bed. They try to exploit the physical closeness of sex to gain emotional closeness, security, and assurances about the future. Wait a good amount of time before you begin holding lengthy seminars about your needs during sex or after sex. Don't be a drill sergeant, demanding that he do this or that. You have to trust that if you relax and let him explore your body like unchartered territory you will have fun and be satisfied. Being with you in bed should not be difficult or demanding. Don't bring anything - red lightbulbs, scented candles, or X-rated videos - to enhance your sexual experience. If you have to use these things to get him excited, somthings's wrong. He should be excited about just sleeping with you.

While you're snuggling in bed after great sex is not the time to say, "So, do you want me to make room in the closet for your clothes?" or "I put a toothbrush in the bathroom for you." Don't bring up marriage, kids, or your future together, not in bed (or out). Remember, these are your needs you are concerned about filling. You should act in a *selfless* way of living and handling a relationship. Men merely want to lie down next to someone they care about when they are feeling strong emotions. Women are more curious, wanting to know, "Now that we've slept together, where is this relationship going?" or "What is the meaning of what we've just done?" While all these thoughts are whirling through your head, and your desire to own this man is mounting from minute to minute, try to relax and think about nothing.

Don't cling to him if he has to leave that night or the following morning. Be casual and unmoved about the fact that the date is over. With that attitude, chances are he will be the one hanging on. Don't try to keep him there longer by suggesting brunch or sweet rolls and coffee in bed. If you do, he'll probably run to the nearest coffee shop for breakfast. Instead, go quietly about your business - brush your hair and your teeth, do some sit-ups and stretches, brew coffee (be busy not clingy - have a life) - and chances are *he'll* start massaging your shoulders and *suggesting* morning sex or a great brunch place. When you're not clingy, and you "have a life" - this is what "attracts" a man as well. Be an interesting person. Interesting attracts interest.

And it's only fair that if you're dating a man for a month or two and don't plan to sleep with him for a while, to let him know. Otherwise, you're being a tease. On the other hand, what if you're more into sex than he is? If you don't want to feel insecure, then don't *initiate* sex. After you're in a *committed* relationship, when you know he is crazy about you, you can occasionally and playfully make an overture.

Last but not least, whenever you do have sex, always use a condom. Don't cave in when a man says, "Just this once." Remember, you're a special woman, and that means you take good care of yourself.

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 11:18 PM
Edited by BeautyBrownEyes on Sat 03/14/15 11:21 PM
Love Languages also have a lot to do with things.
The five love languages are:
Quality Time (Intimate talking, spending time)
Touch (Not just sex; do you enjoy hugging and kissing?)
Gifts (Self explanatory)
Affirmations (as in compliments and the like)
Acts of Service (Serve and/or cater to each other)

Companionship. Being there for eachother.

I strongly also believe, even when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend and/or partner in life, so to speak, you should also have other friends too (��Girl-Time & guys have their ��guy-time��). It is also desired, when in a relationship, to spend time with other couples, as friends, enjoying too (like double dating and things).

I like a BALANCE of getting out and doing things, AND staying around the house working on projects at home. Having someone to share all this with together - a good matching on this and someone to be there.

We come home, we cook for eachother.

We put our arms around eachother, after coming home from the cruel world, a hard days work, we put our arms around eachother, and tell eachother it��s gonna be ok.

We take care of eachother - Especially when either of us may have the flu or something.

We help eachother clean house.

We run errands together at times, no matter what we'��re doing��, we do enjoy doing things together.

We care, we're there, we'��re doing�� it together.

And we'��re building�� eachother up.

We both like spending quality time in the relationship together and have a life together aside from work.

You have to be willing to communicate (without defensiveness or blaming), and be capable of - and willing to - compromise.

Be serious minded, and morally conscious; as well as enjoy humor together, and just enjoy the fun of living.

In order to truely connect, we must connect on three general levels: Spiritual, Physical, and Social.

That's love to me :smile:

BeautyBrownEyes's photo
Sat 03/14/15 11:07 PM

money... plenty of love around to buy....

lol you can't buy love ... that's not real love if you try to be buying it lol