Community > Posts By > ciretom

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 02:23 PM
how does luis lane survive sex with superman

Who says she does.
Didn't Superman fly around the earth in reverse and basically undo time in Superman 2?
Maybe he just screws her to death and then flies around the earth backwards or whatever.

no photo
Sat 04/03/21 02:20 PM
Imagine if you retire from Mingle2 , what are you going to Do?

Depends on the the pension.

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 06:12 PM
Write down all the familiar things/patterns you do in a relationships and write down all the unfamiliar things. The first things you want to have become unfamiliar because they don't serve you and/or aren't healthy, the latter things you want to become familiar.

Huh?

This isn't all that clear.

Because I could say, for example, "A familiar pattern of what I do in a relationship is clear, direct, immediate, and honest verbal communication. What I am unfamiliar with is beating my partner senseless when they don't listen."

But according to your instructions I want to become more "unfamiliar" with clear, direct, immediate, and honest verbal communication, while becoming more "familiar" with physical abuse?

Doing so will help get clear what your patterns are

At best it looks more like an exercise in goal seeking.

If people can't be honest with themselves, an exercise based on biased memory, rationalizing, conflating, minimizing, and romanticizing/horrorizing their past isn't going to really do much.
So at best it's just a goal seeking exercise to help further rationalize and delude themselves as to the "truth," with a false sense of some kind of "accomplishment" for doing an exercise. Mental and/or emotional masturbation.

...But, again, the instructions aren't all that clear.

and with that the reasons a relationship doesn't work out for you AND what you should change regarding that.

Is that why so many women put on their profile "Not looking for sex! No one night stands! I'm tired of that! It's time for me to settle down! You must be...?" and they're so successful?

I have no idea who Marisa Peer is.

Realize everyone is on a bell curve.
At least half of the population is to the left of average intelligence.
A lot of money can be made catering to them.

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 05:47 PM
How can you be sure that you LOVE SOMEONE ?

If you can't figure it out yourself, ask someone or people that know you.
Describe what you're feeling and thinking honestly to them.
See what they think.

Other than that, be mindful of your commitments, responsibilities, behavior, and choices.
Despite what a lot of books, songs, and movies portray, love doesn't conquer everything.

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:49 PM
Are you a curious person by nature?

By nature? ...Yes.

If someone visits your profile do you check them out or ignore them?

Neither?
I have no idea who views my profile.

Do you visit the profiles of people that visited your profile?

No.
I also don't follow home everyone that glances at me while waiting at a red light.

women...why are they here?

Attention and/or entertainment, possibly more if you (or your thumbnail) are attractive enough.

no photo
Wed 03/24/21 05:02 PM
For the women... What do you like in a man ?

What do you like about yourself, that's gender specific, that you believe women should/would/do like, value, and/or appreciate?

no photo
Sun 03/21/21 01:01 PM
Is Flirting / Speaking sexually in a Chat Room considered an Affair ??

Better for someone to ask the person they're in a relationship with than online strangers.

As a purely hypothetical it's just "depends."

Other than that, for me personally: " Is Flirting / Speaking sexually in a Chat Room considered an Affair ?? "
I see it more as a potential symptom of emotional, social, personal, or mental problems.
Most especially if you've never met the chat roomer in person.

You ever see the movie "Lars and the real girl?"
To me your question is like if Lars had a wife, then started a relationship with his doll, and then he comes online and asks "is dating my doll considered an affair?"

To me there's a deeper issue than defining what an "affair" is.

no photo
Sat 03/20/21 06:41 PM
Most western girls...will not reply to your message...

There you go.
Fixed that for you.

And I don't understand why?

First time using an online dating site?

no photo
Wed 03/17/21 02:58 PM
Imagine You have been invited for a HI-FI Party in your Town , what kindaa Dress you would prefer to Wear ? ...Let's Assume A Engagement Party!

One that's appropriate to the occasion?
Since I've been invited, then most likely the party isn't really about me.
So if I go, it's about whomever is doing the inviting.
So...that would dictate what I would wear, in consideration of my hosts.

Does Color Really Attract Others???

Light and movement, (contrast/change) attracts attention.
Other than that, specific colors cause different reactions in people.
So, color could attract one person while repulsing another?

no photo
Wed 03/17/21 02:51 PM
What is the average time you guys spend on mingle per day or any other social netwrkng sites ?

Up to about 2-3 hours a day maybe, if "mingle2" counts as a "social networking site."
As it means any site that has any kind of messaging or comment section will count.

Most of the time is spent watching videos on YouTube.
"Per day" isn't that accurate of measurement, as it doesn't really take into consideration days spending no time on "social netwrkng sites" and then binging on a weekend.

no photo
Mon 03/15/21 05:33 PM
How would you personally feel when someone Insults you in front of Others ?

Depends on the insult.
Depends on the motive.
Depends on the others we're in front of.

I mean there's a range of difference between playfully insulting me to set up a joke while at a dinner party with friends, on a first date saying or doing something insulting by accident in front of strangers, and out of malicious intent wanting to emotionally/mentally/physically/socially/intellectually harm me and potentially my friends or coworkers or family, using present company to maximize the effect with what they know to be the most insulting thing they can do/say to me.

I may feel hurt. I may feel relieved. I may feel anger or rage. I may feel curious. I may feel scared or cautious. I may feel happy.
Just depends.

React with Anger OR Defend Yourself with Humour ???

Sure. Maybe.
Or maybe I don't react at all.
Or maybe do something self effacing.

no photo
Sun 03/14/21 03:14 PM
How important is it that you are the focus of someone’s imagination during passionate moments ?

Extremely.
If they aren't, then I'm at best being used as a masturbatory aid at worst impinging on their time.

I mean:
He tells me he is mars rover and my body is mars .(Hypothetical)

Should I be annoyed that his brain is thinking about science , astronomy and technology

That shows his focus is on you and his actions are triggering associations.

If his focus wasn't on you he'd be muttering "if I hurry up I can get back to watching the mars rover live stream."

Or "I'm going to just sit here and twist these nipples while imagining they're controls for the mars rover, while saying 'errmmmmm, vrrrrrt, beep beep boop beep,' making sound effects, I wonder what that would actually sound like in martian atmosphere!"

Of course there is also surgical or hyper focus, which isn't all that better.

Kind of like driving.
I want someone to focus on driving.
If they're focused on texting, it's a bad thing.
And if they're far too focused on the road, they may stop checking far enough ahead to keep a safe distance, or they may miss the right exit.

So it's of extreme importance they are focusing on me during sex.
Just not too much, and not too little.

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 04:47 PM
Ladies of the night

Dammit.
Are vampires coming back?
At least zombie apocalypse hysteria is dying down.
Oh crap.
Are the ladies zompires?
Oh god.
You want a Kristen Stewart and Kirston Dunst revival, don't you.
Nooooooo!

Here is my take on sex for money.

Ooooooooh!

I think it is a necessity to have sex workers in society, despite what other people think.

Really?
So you would be okay if a "draft" for sex workers was enacted if the government deemed it as "necessary?"
Make everyone sign up for "sexlective service?"
Or would you treat it more like a "jury duty" summons?

Do you agree or disagree and why?

I don't agree that sex workers are a "necessity" in society.
Because to me it's like saying "it is a necessity to have fast food workers in society."

And personally, IMO, I would say "sex workers" are actually a symptom of a societal problem, rather than a means to cure one.
Not to mention how casual sex/multiple partners screws with a persons ability to actually bond.

So I'll just throw these out there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_human_sexual_promiscuity

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201303/how-casual-sex-can-affect-our-mental-health

https://www.everydayhealth.com/longevity/can-promiscuity-threaten-longevity.aspx

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5072360/

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 04:13 PM
What do Wedding Ring means to You

Depends on how I got it.

I mean they mean something far different when I get them from digging up strangers in the graveyard before hitting the pawn shop vs. someone giving it to me because they love me.

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 04:11 PM
we are pregnant!... How do you feel when a couple says that?

Depends on my relationship to the couple.
A simple equation of my annoyance being inversely proportional to the depth of the relationship.

So a man/a couple saying 'We are pregnant' doesn't make sense.

I know it's crazy, but language is a multipurpose tool.
Words, sentences, paragraphs, grammar,colloquialisms, slang, patois, etc.

People use language for something beyond simply remitting factual information.

I realized this a couple of years ago when someone had the audacity to steal my nose. We were having an enjoyable evening of strained peas and carrots and all of a sudden I just hear "gotcher nose!"
I simply stared at her, carefully removed my bib, leaned back in my high chair and with a tenuous hold on equanimity calmly queried in an attempt at implied social manipulation "how then will I smell?"
Her reply: "Terribly!"
After checking my diaper I found that while I was distracted she had, in fact, returned my nose, to my great relief, despite my most recent activity.

Now if they'd say "We are expecting a baby." That's different.

Based on being pedantic that sentence would scare me.
Who is expecting something other than a baby?
What are the other options?

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 11:53 AM
How do you handle and love yourself?

I'd tell you, but I'd be violating the TOS.

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 08:56 AM
What's up?

Wasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?
Not much.
Just imagining a great taste less filling argument between Fozzy bear and Twiggy.
"Wokka wokka wokka."
"Biddy biddy biddy."
"Wokka. Wokka. Wokka."
"Biddybiddybiddy!"

With your last relationship?

Oh.
I don't think it will be my last.

Care to share how/why you broke up?

The positives to breaking up outweighed the negatives, and there were no major commitments to live up to?

What did you learn?

That the relationship should end.

If you could turn back time...would you have made the same choices?

Turn back time to what point?
To the breakup? Yes.
To the time before the relationship? No. I would already know what was going to happen, so I'd choose to do something else entirely just for the new experience?

Life is about learning.

Not really.
Learning needs to be in service to something.
What you use that learning to do, making choices, decisions, experience, behavior, is more "life" than just "learning."

At least IMO.
Personally, I would respect the carpenter that only knew how to make simple bookshelves more than the person calling themselves a carpenter who was a perpetual student, read every book on carpentering, attended every expo, learned how to make anything and everything in the world, but never actually made a single thing, because they were too busy "learning."

I know I'd be far happier in a relationship with someone that was engaged, expressive, and communicative, than someone that had to hold themselves back and analyze everything in order to "learn."

That's just me though. I think life is about far more than learning.

no photo
Tue 03/09/21 08:28 AM
When can "A Girl" Slap a Guy ?

At any time.
So beware and vigilant.
No one expects the Slapnish Inquisition.

Other than that, are you looking for pointers? Like how to set up the situation for some personal benefit?

Is it Right or Wrong for a Girl to Slap a Guy

Depends on the culture.
Depends on the situation.
Depends on the relationship.
Context matters.
Sometimes right and wrong don't matter in the face of "necessary."

But usually if it's an instance of one person using physical violence for their own (emotional) gratification against another without consent, it falls in the "wrong" category.

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 05:49 PM
Can anyone relate?

I think most men can.

Based on what you describe you are referring to "a vagina."

I mean, c'mon..."we have a comfortable place that is not good for us, but we go there...because it is what we have known and it is comfortable... can be a sad place, where we cry a lot or a place where we allow our self saboteur to win for awhile and we go into a place of negative thinking. Basically it is a dark, comfortable place that we avoid, but sometimes it wins and we slip there like slipping into warm fluffy pyjamas and a hot water bottle, savouring the dark..."

Do you have a dark comfortable place?

"Dark?" Not really. I enjoy the sun.
"Comfortable place?"
Tons. Mental, physical, social, emotional, financial, all sorts of different comfortable places.

no photo
Sun 03/07/21 12:10 PM
If you Happen to see a Man trying to Molest A Girl in the Middle of the Road , Will you try to Help her or Will you just close your Eyes and Walk Away from the Scene?

Kinda depends on the scenario.

I mean huge difference between a 6 year old being forced into a van and a 30 year old woman kicking and hitting a guy until he gets mad, turns around and punches her to the ground, then walks away checking to see what she's going to do next.

Am I in the ghetto and it's an obvious hooker being "molested" by her pimp?
Or do I see a guy drag a drunk woman from a bar out into the bushes?

Is it a guy with a gun holding it to her head, meanwhile a bunch of his gang member friends are standing around laughing and posturing?

Is the guy a cop kneeling on the neck of a protestor?

Do I know the girl? The guy?
I mean there's scenarios where I could "step in" and help her, only the guy is her abusive husband, and she goes back to him, and he takes out his anger from my intervention on her, and she won't do anything about it.
Or possibly they both file police charges against me for intervening in a domestic thing.

Without any relevant details the best answer you'll get is "yes, no, maybe."

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25