Community > Posts By > Happiness2U

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 01:09 PM
I have a friend who insists humans are a virus upon the earth...There are days that I agree...

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:07 AM
Is everything 20 years younger? shades
WAIT!...that means I still would be with my ex...who wants that? noway
And if not...then how old are my kids...shocked
Too confusing...Just makes me wanna eat...so I guess it's B :laughing:

no photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:06 PM
Addiction is a very complicated issue and yes we all have them.
It is just that some are more socially acceptable and not as destructive.

The ability to quit sometimes depends on when you started the behaviour ie: starting to smoke in your teens will cause your brain to be hard wired to the addiction and will be much much more difficult to break than if you begin to smoke in your late 20's.

People who are born into a cycle of drug or alcohol abuse can become hopelessly addicted and these people are the most difficult to treat sometimes the best that can be done is to help them manage the addiction.

There is a very interesting book written by Dr Gabor Mate called "In The Realms of Hungry Ghosts". In it he discusses his own addictions and his work with the chronically addicted people on Vancouver's East side. It is an informative, fascinating read.

no photo
Tue 04/14/15 09:26 PM
3 Coffee black
1 Lg water
1 Tea w/ 1 sugar
2 Lg water
1 Tea w/ 1 sugar
1 Corona
1 Lg water
1 Coffee black
1 lg water

no photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:32 AM

What I want is for women to decide what we want, not men.

It is a misconception that women in power will automatically decide what is best for women with positive results.

no photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:20 AM
Edited by Happiness2U on Tue 04/14/15 08:44 AM

With that moustache all you need now is a Cowboy hat, boots and the 2 guns & attire & you're good to go.....& a well bred horse to go along would enhance it more glasses
Nah, more like ' I am the Walrus?' Ooowwwtt, oowwwtt, ooowwwtt, f**k that's a Seal! My head is fried!!

Don't worry Needsum12luv, there is a lady for you out there. Just relax and take the time to know yourself and what you want. Then you can find the right one instead of the wrong one. Good luck to you! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:02 AM
Love my life :heart:

no photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:00 AM

I would like to meet Estelle, because someone has done this woman wrong and to show her some men are gentlemen, and not all of us are scumbags.

(((Jack))) flowerforyou

I would like to meet Estelle too. :smile:

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:54 PM

i'm guessing he's a dimocrat...they like to tell
others what to think and not have opinions
anyway, so it seems to fit...
Awww come on Moe lol.....you were almost there....say it..."Democrat"....it wont kill ya....and youll look more intelligent also. And any substantial argument you have will carry more weight.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:43 PM

Brought by some snacks...drinker

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:38 PM

For you...flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:01 PM

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:50 PM

I strongly disapprove of this kind of post. For one thing, by insisting on using an insult name for your target of prejudice, the poster makes it 100% clear that nothing which they have to say can be trusted to have any factual basis.

For another, it means that from a purely logical standpoint, the poster has actually said, absolutely nothing. Because the fake person they are fussing about, exists only in their imagination.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:46 PM

I never cease to be amused and amazed by the things people go out of their way to remanufacture into reasons to be more angry at someone they were already angry at to begin with.

Nothing in the world sillier.

Someone needs to spend some time in the "Don't worry, work on being happy" thread.

and i'm always amused how people seem to want to voice their opinions at things that are meaningless...

i'll hate obama far any reason i want, i hope that amuses you as well...noway

Awww...but Moe...hatred hurts yourself most of all...waving flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:42 PM

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 01:08 PM

Internet is out. Darn phone is a pain to navigate on here. I keep hitting the persons name instead of scrolling and going to profiles by mistake. Sorry about that! Lol!

I do that to on my iPad, I get a bit violent when the touch screen won't work ohwell

Hahaha...But you look so sweet! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 07:45 AM
Congrats Messi and Mrs Messi!

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 07:35 AM
Edited by Happiness2U on Mon 04/13/15 07:38 AM

Internet is out. Darn phone is a pain to navigate on here. I keep hitting the persons name instead of scrolling and going to profiles by mistake. Sorry about that! Lol!

Internet is back online! YAY! Hopefully my accidental perving days are over...
Hey! That sounds like a movie... The Accidental Pervert!:laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:12 AM

hey that's my excuse for pervingnoway

No one minds you perving Joe! :-)

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:56 AM

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25