Tue 04/07/15 12:03 PM

laugh More love on his bike?

I used to love my bike...:angel:

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:02 PM

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:59 AM
Yes.

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis?

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:53 AM
Edited by Happiness2U on Tue 04/07/15 11:57 AM
No, Not sure how that happens....

Have you ever pulled up the covers while sleeping and it slips out of your hand and you punch yourself in the face...?

(oops that was for Joe)

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:48 AM

Accidental?....how the hell did he accidentally have sex....did he trip and fall and it slipped in??....

Hilarious!!! drinker rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:47 AM
If he is honest...maybe, just maybe... but not if he is covering with a stupid "accident "story.

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:31 AM
Yes.

Have you ever had Deja Vu?

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 10:58 AM
nts...

Be more creative,
Breathe more,
Love more...:heart:

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 10:10 AM
Feels like Sunday

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 10:05 AM
Great stuff Crystal!!

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:12 AM

Happens all the time...My niece was born in front of a local restaurant on the way to the hospital. My brother wrapped her in his shirt and they continued on. No politicians were anywhere nearby...

still obamas fault...

rofl

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 09:04 AM
Happens all the time...My niece was born in front of a local restaurant on the way to the hospital. My brother wrapped her in his shirt and they continued on. No politicians were anywhere nearby...

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:59 AM
^^^^^ rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:54 AM
Edited by Happiness2U on Tue 04/07/15 08:56 AM
Officers who are so unstable should not be in law enforcement.

RIP Burberry brokenheart

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:47 AM
Welcome!

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:46 AM

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:34 AM
Oh that's a good one Basha...*copies Basha's note...* happy

no photo
Tue 04/07/15 08:07 AM

I wonder how many women have stories about birth where the main problem is the treatment of others towards her. I did not expect to be treated worse as a woman while pregnant, during birth and after as a mother. But I can assure anyone that it is worse not better and that I've been really shocked about it. I think modern culture does not respect life or those who give life.

Depends on the country you live in. First of all the level of healthcare in that country and of course norms and values regarding pregnancies and delivery.

Over here it was quite normal for women to deliver their babies at home, in their own bed. In the presence of a midwife - which is a fully trained professional, not some old lady from the village - assisted by a maternity assistant.
After birth there are regular checkups by the midwife, both baby and mother. And the maternity assistant comes over full-time for a week to help out the new family. This is covered by healthcare.
So during and after giving birth, you're in your own bed, in your own home, your own bedroom.

These days women are more scared, thinking it isn't safe to deliver at home. Americanism seeping into our culture. Most now go to hospital to give birth, still natural childbirth though, no painkillers, unless it's necessary.

I think the Netherlands and Scandinavian countries still have real good care concerning pregnancy and birth etc.
Most of the world seems to be awkward about it, regarding it as a scary thing, like a dis-ease, requiring doctors and tranquilizers and shrieking, screaming women. Such a shame, creating life, giving birth to new life is Divine!

I would of LOVED to have been given choices.. how I wanted to do it ( like walking around & squatting) & to be able to choice to have a female relative in the room. And to have midwives.
I'm hoping for change for the future & more comfortable choices for women.
But in the USA it is ALL about the doctors/hospitals/ insurance companies, lawsuits and money... & NOT making the laboring mom comfortable. She is ' Just another patient having a short procedure ' & booted out of the hospital in less than 24 hours & is on her own!

My daughter (2nd) was born within 1,5 hrs... So the contractions and pain was rather overwhelming, esp lower back, bluddy ell! Water broke 4.30 AM and she's born 5.06AM. (In my family deliveries tend to start with the water breaking, then getting contractions at some point, not the other way round.)
I didn't lay down till about 15 mins before her birth. And I didn't lay on my back till the head was nearly crowning, so my husband could massage my lower back, to counter the pain there.
So I think some 10 mins before she was born I lay on my back, had to, you gotta open your legs at some point, right, lol. But most of the time I was hanging on the window sill or a wall, wobbling on my legs during contractions the way I had learnt, to ease the pain. If the midwife hadn't told me I had to lay down, I wouldn't have. I was just one with my body, the turmoil inside it, and the pain, dealing with that all. But she was totally cool. While I was taking care of myself, the midwife was running around, keeping a close eye on me all the time, boiling water (I still do NOT know why they boil water, lol), my husband was doing stuff as well, told by the midwife what to do. In the midst of all that organised chaos, I was doing my thing. When the contractions were bad, the midwife would come to me, rub my back, after that went on with her business.
Normally the maternity nurse does most of the prep work, but because it all went so fast, she hadn't gotten there yet. Meaning the midwife had to do it herself with help from my hubby. The maternity nurse came in some 10 minutes before my girl was born, she'd almost missed it. laugh

I even helped to gently pull my daughter out when her head and shoulders were born. The midwife told me I could if I wanted to, then hold her when she was completely born. And yes, I did want to! So I carefully helped her get born with my hands, laid back with her on my chest once she was born :)
So I put her on this world in every sense of the word!! Very grateful that the midwife let me do that!

I cut the umbilical cord myself. My husband had cut my son's cord, and I wanted to feel what it was like. It's the done thing over here that the new daddy cuts the umbilical cord, but we had agreed upfront that this time I would.

Absolute wonderful experience!

That is a wonder experience, Crystal flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/06/15 09:38 PM
Scoob thinks he's in the 420 thread... :laughing: tongue2 waving :angel:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25