Community > Posts By > Gizzy1

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:42 AM

i dont deal with ex's thats just weird n disrespectful to the current one

I can understand if the ex is just ex and never been friend before, but in my case, we've been best friend "only" since I was 13 (that's when dinosaurs just started to roam the earth bigsmile ) and after I broke-up with him we're still friend, untill his new gf float to the surface and cause all kind of problems for me...I don't care if she cause problems for him...drinker drinks

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:26 AM

I'd rather she talk to her x than to her parole officer or credit collecting agencies.

parole officer????? auuuuchhhhh...bigsmile laugh :laughing:
collection agencies??? hemmmmm....Yikes smile2

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:22 AM

rofl girl good for you, gotta keep the sense of humor going rofl

It is his problem, his girlfriend, his dilemna - not yours

F^%&( her if she can't take a joke - rofl
Where it me I'd be feeding her wrong info, like he's here with me now, he just left, guess what I just got... rofl

but then again, never said I was nice pitchfork

I like your suggestion devil pitchfork bigsmile , yeahhh...u rigt...I should screw up with her head since she still calling (last nite..I didn't answer like always just let her talk 2 machine), and her boyfriend left yesterday (she said so)...hemmmm...what a great idea...devil :angel: ...thanx a lot...promise I won't blame u :angel: :smile: if she get wacko...I think it's time fo me to be realllly naughty....pitchfork smokin drinks drinker devil

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:58 PM

It depends on if you can convince both of them your not sleeping with them at the same time..

lol pitchfork

or not. Do what you think is necessary ... it's all situational.

Ohhhh...I can convince both of them that I don't "WANT" 2 ever sleep with him anymore alrite....he's too damn FAT and not desireble anymore anyway :smile: drinker drinks :angel:, when I was inlove...okay..he looked great no matter what, but now..eeeewwww...I regret ever slept with him...damn...what did I think...slept with an ugly man??? ill ill ill slaphead slaphead frustrated

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:46 PM

My other ex hated any girl that would talk to me, as a matter of fact she would threaten any girl that would talk to me. and even though this girl was magazine quality, this is when I learned looks will never be the sole determining factor of a relationship for me ever again! That type of jealousy drove me away far away! lol

Damn...is this the same girl we talking about? spock just kidding...sounds the same 2 me...but 1 problem..she still call my home phone and threaten me daily (I wouldn't keep it,if it's not 4 my dsl line), one different tho' this girl is reaaaallllyyy ugly and undesireable (don't even want 2 sleep with her if I am lesbian), but she still call like a STUPID IDIOT..make it worst, she sent mails 2 my house telling me 2 stop being friend with him or else (he's d 1 who calls, NOT me..she FORGOT that)

shame this woman is acting the fool - if she has a beef at all it's not with you but with her man. Were it me, I'd let her know not to call again as I would report her telephone calls as harrassing and threatening to the cops.

another question, why isn't your friend handling this?

I did report her calls and mails, but doesn't do any good mad ,maybe one day it will...who knows; I don't know why he doesn't want 2 handle this problem...I beg him 2 do so, but he's just a BUTT-HEAD I guess, or maybe he told her we're sleeping 2gether I don't know; no..no..I don't sleep with him, even if he wants 2...just can't...the distance doesn't let him (unless he got a realllly long one bigsmile )and he's realllllly FAT now...I don't think I can breath under him and if I'm on top he'll have a heart attack scared ...don't worry...I'll have my shot guns ready incase she shows up biggrin rant :tongue: just kidding

no photo
Mon 12/07/09 07:58 AM

My other ex hated any girl that would talk to me, as a matter of fact she would threaten any girl that would talk to me. and even though this girl was magazine quality, this is when I learned looks will never be the sole determining factor of a relationship for me ever again! That type of jealousy drove me away far away! lol

Damn...is this the same girl we talking about? spock just kidding...sounds the same 2 me...but 1 problem..she still call my home phone and threaten me daily (I wouldn't keep it,if it's not 4 my dsl line), one different tho' this girl is reaaaallllyyy ugly and undesireable (don't even want 2 sleep with her if I am lesbian), but she still call like a STUPID IDIOT..make it worst, she sent mails 2 my house telling me 2 stop being friend with him or else (he's d 1 who calls, NOT me..she FORGOT that)

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:42 PM

They need to graduate high school and grow up. I`m still friends with several ex`s but it will never be anything more, it is possible to just be friends.

That's what I thougt...indifferent

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:32 PM

Shirt On...(Speaking for myself only)flowerforyou

yeahhh...totally on...

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:25 PM
Noooooooo... don't be so bored....let's go PARTY!!!!bigsmile :banana: drinker drinks :laughing: biggrin ; oooooopppssss....I guess no shopping tonight...malls r closed...

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 05:18 PM

what irks me is how some people have this tendency of allowing another person to dictate their actions??? If people treated one another the way they would like to be treated, with respect and trust, there'd be no damned need of boundaries nor these silly requests... sorry jumping off soap box... now back to our regularly schedule show tongue2

would you also stop talking to your butcher because your significant other was jealous?

would you stop smiling and saying hello to complete strangers (people you pass on the streets) because your significant other told you to/asked you to?
wtf!!!

NOPE!!! DEFINITELY NOT!!! and btw...we're just long distance friends, as per his request not to end the friendship...seeeee...no SEX involve...DAMN...I definitely need to be an ALCOHOLIC so my life be much easier laugh bigsmile drinker frustrated drinks ill

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 08:07 AM

If children are involved and it's stricly dealing with the children that is a common sense issue where two parents must communicate in many forms. If a new boyfriend/husband, or new girlfriend/wife is trying to get inbetween communication with the ex, this is not good, it is not there business to interrupt parental rights. Past flings, past ex's is always a debatable topic where you have to look at things with fine lines. Some say you should trust that they will be fine, since they did not work out and that is why they are an ex, othere's say well, they slept together what will stop them from doing it again, others say don't try to control your other partner as this is not right, and others say the ex should not be present in your life. The plain and simple truth is that if there are no children from this past relationship here is my opinion:
If two people love each other, no party will bring in possible influences that possibly could pose or ruin a relationship, thus the one who is "friends" with the ex and saying it's my right, is not looking after the relationship, but rather the their sole self. The vice is not good either, if you just lose the friend because the other person said so, they may try to stop all opposite sex friends, this is controlling and is not healthy for a relationship and it cann be perceived as abuse. I am pretty much saying use your common sense and just say do I want my current relationship to last or not? You will then have you answer, relationships are about give or take, but give and take is not about bringing potential harmful influences to your relationship. Truly perceive yourself in their shoes and think how you might feel. Talk about it, set agreements that both parties have to ablige to with the opposite sex or ex, it's not so hard, we are adults, not children.

Hemmmm.....ohwell smile2

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 08:01 AM
Nope...u'r not ugly...

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:49 AM
Gone forever...three days grace

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:25 AM
Okay...I know not all of you keep your friendship alive after you broke up with your "once upon a time the love of your life" :cry: , but for those who still keep in touch with their ex's...would and should you let your current boy/girlfriend stop you from talking to your ex?

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 10:51 AM
Edited by Gizzy1 on Wed 11/25/09 10:53 AM
MOVE ON while you can!!!!!! cause those kind will only lead u on the chase and they're kinda hard 2 catch...unless u scare em' bigsmile biggrin

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:59 PM
Edited by Gizzy1 on Tue 11/24/09 07:00 PM
I do know lots of single (divorce,widow or whatever their reasons r) in No.cent. Florida areas (they're my neighbors) but don't know if one of them join this site or not....seeee....they're exist...

no photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:46 PM
Lucky you..and congrat! just be YOU...

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:53 PM
I had sex with paralized guy before...but he had a girlfriend back then too...so I couln't be his...I wouldn't mind...

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:51 PM
Just broke up yesterday....soooo I guess no "will you merry me" soon...brokenheart for me, well....go back to the WILD PARTY LIFE again I suppose...ThankGod for alcohol drinker drinks ill

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:38 AM
bet u $10...that shooting crap by that guy was planned alooooooong time ago...I told my friends these kinds would happen, they said "never" but hey...told them about pentagon and twin towers would be breached 2, but they said "never"....guess I need 2 stop telling my friends.