Community > Posts By > Gizzy1

no photo
Thu 09/15/11 07:53 AM

I HAD DONE THE SEX WIT THE EX B4 AND PROBABLY WILL AGAIN BCUZ IT WAS THT DAMN GREAT OF AN EXPERIENCE.

hemm....ahhhhh...thanx for making up my mind, his sex was sux, short n no fun so ahhh..thanx again...I'd rather stay drunk and puke while he's there or maybe have sex with my jackrabbit..oh yeahhh, more satisfaction...drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile drinks drinks drinks drinks biggrin ill ill ill

no photo
Thu 09/15/11 07:47 AM

If you still have feelings for him you're up for a heartache again I say. Don't open the door and tell him stay somewhere else. I know me and if it's been awhile and I haven't had any, and he's looking good and smelling good and, oops offtopic ... well you know what I mean. blushing I say no, it's not a good idea.

No ma'am...I'm already OVER him and I honestly have no love feeling toward him anymore (thanks to all of u guys who gave me advices in this site, honest :angel: )..oh yeah..I prefer have feeling for my whisky now a day..uh huh...I'd rather drink till I pass out rather then loving the loser...drinker drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks ill ill

no photo
Thu 09/15/11 07:41 AM

The one ex would be met with a shotgun and be going home dead. However, he knows he's never ever, ever, ever, his life depends upon it, allowed.

I love it....awesome idea bigsmile pitchfork drinks drinks drinker

no photo
Wed 09/14/11 12:32 PM

IF there are ANY feelings on either side-- then don't let them stay. Old feelings are hard to fight, and comfortable and familiar can be hard to resist.

Good Luck!!

make sense...guess..I better prefer me a HOT looking gay guy then to distract him....or I'll just drink myself to sleep..hemmm...(I have no feeling 4 him anymore tho', don't know bout him..???)

no photo
Wed 09/14/11 12:25 PM

to join you for a cup of coffee at the conclusion of a nice evening?

Only if there's a 150 years old whisky involve...and they can handle it like a gentleman...bigsmile drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:59 PM

lets say its your first date,,,but their ALL THAT!
Would you sleep with them that first date if they were leading their to have that happen,,,,or would you be firm and say,,,no,,not on the first night we met?

1. Yes?
2. no?
3. doesn't really matter?

Yes..if he's HOT and good looking and no BO nor bad breath.
No...not a moment to waste.
Doesn't really matter who's complaining cause the sounds wake em' up..drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks :angel:

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 05:12 PM
RUN!!!!!! but is she's good looking...hey...go for it...bigsmile

no photo
Mon 09/12/11 05:05 PM
Thanx 4 all d advices, sounds good 2 me..guess that's what I'll do then..will it help discourage the ex if I invite a friend 2 stay with me while the ex is there?

no photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:42 PM

He can have the spare bedroom...my bedroom is off limits he is a ex for a reason...

That is not something one should play with.. just out for a heartbreak if one does..

Awesome idea too..thanx

no photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:36 PM

he could crash on the couch if i was his ABSOLUTE last resort (dont want to see anyone sleeping in their car)... sex wouldn't happen... he's done enough damage... on to bigger better things... happy

Thanx..then that's what I'll do...and u r absolutely right..I just need opinions n advices I guess.drinker

no photo
Sun 09/11/11 07:31 PM
What do you do if your ex show up on your door step (they need a place to stay for a nite), and both of you are not angry at each other anymore, is there such a thing of "just having sex" with them and not falling all over again? or will you just up for another heart break???oops slaphead

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 07:32 AM

He doesn't deserve you. so save your love for someone better
flowerforyou

great advice there...soooo...agree with that...and also TLC...

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 07:28 AM
Bad breath...bad BO...sex that last only 2 minutes....yuck...what the heck was I thinking????drinks drinks drinks surprised surprised

no photo
Fri 09/09/11 07:22 AM
"miles away" by Winger and "should've been,could've been" by Skillet....listen to those songs sometime and also good advices that given by these good ppl in here...they helped me figure out what I should've done longggggg...time ago..and screw his feeling...take care of yours first...:smile:...good luck!!

no photo
Thu 09/08/11 06:07 PM

And by the way, men who don't push for sex right away often attract women (if the chemicals are there to start with). Women like the thrill of the chase every bit as much as men.

ahhhhhh...only 1 problem with that..."hornyness" creep faster than anything else...especially if he's too damn handsome...and no offense..I'm still sexually active....uh huh...thanx for the advice tho'...I'll make sure I'll keep it in mind the next time I meet someone, I will try my best to deffer between lust n love...thanx alot...appriciate it...I'm okay now tho' thanx...

no photo
Thu 09/08/11 05:54 PM

All i can say is KARMA.......is a B@$%&!!!!!!!! So when someone does you wrong you better believe they will feel the same pain if not more than what they have caused you sooner or later. altho you may never see it nor hear about it. It will happen. U cant make someone love you nor want to be with you so you have to let them go no matter how much it hurts. I know bc ive been there and it doesnt always makes sense of why people do the things that they do but know this "what comes around, goes around" Just a matter of opinion

Yep..that's true..what comes around, goes around...I also believe in it...

no photo
Tue 09/06/11 10:01 AM

A lot of woman dont do it purposely...we just care too much and kind of thinking aloud. Its happened with me and a bf. Sometimes men do it to us...Ive had bfs ask me if Its "that time of the month" thinking he could get a reaction somehow....take her to the side and quietly tell her it embarrassed you and hope it will not happen again. But I promise us woman dont wake up in the morning thinking of ways to embarass our loved one.

so agree....with ya there...

no photo
Sat 09/03/11 06:59 PM

A married guy told me " date the wrong ones, and marry the right one"....as for me now aday....I say "4F's" (find them, feel them, f**k them and FORGET them) pitchfork bigsmile drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks oops

omg, i can't believe you found me

drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks well.. that what u got when u got too much whisky on Saturday nite...bigsmile they found u easy...bigsmile laugh laugh :heart: :heart: smooched smooched love love bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Sat 09/03/11 06:52 PM
USmale47374's right.....don't ignore your litle voice....
My suggestion is...RUN!!!!!! I experienced this BS b4...so...RUN.....RUN..RUN...leave him!!! He can be replace anytime...but borken heart over him, so NOT worth it..so..ditch him!!!..pitchfork drinker drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Sat 09/03/11 06:45 PM
I have a t-shirt that says "ehhhmmm..he looked good on-line" frown oops