Community > Posts By > Gizzy1

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 06:20 PM

hay gizzy

just a thought - I was just listening to one of my favorite songs

Independence Day by Martina McBride - and I think it's a good one to dedicate to you!flowerforyou

THANX A LOT!!!! btw...I was born on that day....so yep..a good song 4 me indeed...thanx...flowers drinks drinker drinker drinker :banana: thank u...thank u..thank u......my lady.....

no photo
Wed 08/17/11 06:16 PM
Thank you all for the supports and wise advice...honestly everytime I read all your advices n supports and plus some who writes me...really is make me feel lot better and NEVER want to surrender to this bs broken hearted....I'm stronger now...and I did tell him(after the 1000th time he called n told me he miss me still) to put all the words and bulls*** in his own *** and also told him to start crying over me cause I already over him and don't care...well..I say..if he dies...he dies...won't miss him a bit...I'm alright now....and BETTER and HOTTER and still ALIVE!!!!!! YAY!!!!drinker pitchfork :banana: :smile: drinks biggrin drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 09:54 PM
he Had sex with me, then he broke up,I found out he had sex with the other girl before he told me he wants the break-up...sux...but 1 month ltr he showed up at my door uninvited, till today he still tell me he always love me...yeahhh...rite...so much for that..and he turned up to be a pathtatyc,hypocrite LIAR, good looking but sex wise..he can only last 5 minutes n never gave me pleasure...honestly...I'm hurt BUT...I'll move on I guess..

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 09:05 PM
I posted him on cheaters website...I want revenge!!!

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:47 PM

Distance kills potential relationships even before love can take hold.

However long distance love is very difficult especially if the other person turns out to be a fraud.

That's soooo...true...

no photo
Tue 08/02/11 09:59 AM
Thanx guys... all your sayings helps me a bit...I believe all your words, even if it's not that easy to do so....but I'll give it a try...as best as I can.

no photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:25 PM
good luck...

no photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:21 PM

hey its not tha bad my wife of nine years just said done how do u think tha makes me feelscared tears brokenheart

thanx and sorry, at this point I feel like my life is OVER and I'm sooo lost...and HURT..I wish the pain will go away soon...

no photo
Mon 08/01/11 09:48 PM
I wish I know what to do NEXT...I tried to forget but the memories and the pains too fresh to be ignored...many others inlove with me (they told me so)...but why can't my heart STOP loving the one who doesn't love me???? Am I stupid? Am I a loser for not wanting to let go??? sorry for whining online...I got no friend nor sibling who I can pour my heart out to.brokenheart sad tears

no photo
Mon 08/01/11 08:56 PM

Thanks. Yeah, it was pretty entertaining how they picked that apart and started giving me a hard time. But, the truth of the matter is; I just don't get this people thing. I mean, sure, I'm a little hurt and down in the dumps, and the quickest and best way to stop depression is by finding a friend to hangout with. There are millions of dating sites. So, I know there must be atleast one other person out there with a lonely heart looking to spend time with someone. That's all I want.... Society throws up too many barriers; too old, too young, too able, too disabled, etc. Lets put those rules aside. My only rule is; if you have a good time and enjoy being with someone, then be with that person.

Exactly. It is because you think that way. that you will find that person as long as you don't give up!

Find somebody who accepts you for who you are. Make sure you are a person who does the same.

Despite the fact that I am dating people regularly these days and I know exactly what I want in life, I keep attracting women who absolutely have no clue what they want in a man.

Is there really sitll somebody out there who willing to accepts the way we are and not what we own????

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 09:24 PM

After a great year long relationship it ended with both of us going on separate ways. Its been the longest 24 hours of my life; I keep looking at my phone and nobody has called or texted. I try not to think about her but they creep up on me. One minute I'm laughing, the other minute I'm quiet and sad. I never loved someone as much as her but now she is gone from my life for now.

So any advice on how to cope with these feelings? I try to keep busy, but then I become restless. I went for a walk and ended up walking 3 miles one way. I have no friends to call on either. So when I say I'm alone in the world now, it *really* feels like it.

I listen to heavy metal, it helps....and when the "ex" got into my mind again..I just think of "forgive and forget" and when that don't help..I go shopping or dancing (I have no friend to share my problems); and get in shape so I stay sexy...:wink: bigsmile :tongue: really...it TLT (time love tenderness) that will help u best....be patience drinker drinks shades

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 10:26 AM

So how would you go about determining what's wrong with one's love life?

4F's....(find her/him...feel...f**k and FORGET him/her)

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 10:24 AM

I need a boy frnd .....

wellcome.....I too want boy friends...but I don't need them...bigsmile glasses ; pitchfork devil

no photo
Wed 07/06/11 10:18 AM

I am wodering what you guys think about one night stands..

could two people wake up the following morning with a possibility of being serious after a hot night
OR is it generally, one fun thing ?

'appreciate your thoughts ')

If he's good looking,nice, got all his teeth still n great SEX...go for it....if u had to wake up n do the coyote ugly (he's really F***kin' UGLY)....RUN!!!!!!! DO NOT give him any 411 about u....and RUN as fast as u can (had that f***in' experience...I was wasted) and try not to remember the incident....noway noway noway sad sad frustrated frustrated frustrated

W2F!rofl

I had a friend wake up in a bed full of swingers one morning. Needless to say he quit drinking. He claims to not remembering what happened. I thought the funny part was his refusal to describe the group. This goes with a camping trip I was on YEARS ago. On the far end of the camp ground we were at in Frazier Park there was a party going on as was one going on on our end of the camp ground. There were about 20 of us. being drunk I wandered off to see what was going on at the other party. I had been drinking my share and I thought that affected my sight becasue what I walked upon in the other party made no sense. All I could see was a writhing pink mass of naked human flesh (Like something out of Dante's Inferno) punctuated by piercings and tattoos. When I made sense of what I was seeing a full blown orgy was going on. Not one single person in the group was anywhere near close to being Plain Jane. We are talking a lot of corpulent flesh and Aesthetically Challenged to the last one. I didn't vomit but man did that kill my buzz and I walked away while mother nature played out in a Calligulan Festival. I returned to our camp and people mistook my dazed expression for one of someone who was polluted drunk. I was dead sober before getting back to my camp. I was asked what I had seen so I said "An Orgy" which resulted in several of the others who were stag on our trip like me to head on over to see what was up (and get in on some action). Those who didn't leave asked me why I wasn't enjoying myself so I told them to wait for an answer on that becasue they would not believe me if I told them. It wasn't long before the group arrived and described what I had seen and were pissed as hell at me for not warning them. One guy was actually mad enough to want to pick a fight with me. I flatly told him to his face none of them would have believed me if I had warned him and on top of that I was still grappling with almost having my eyes melt down on me. That was one trip we talked about for a long time. Seeing those folks in day light compounded the mental devastation I suffered from that night. They were not bad people per say. Its just the whole sea of flesh thing was so...

ill !

It was funny though how several guys had their hopes up and then had them dashed on the rocks. There is dark comedy in this. The kind of stuff a movie producer would do in a flick for shock value. Kind of like a warped version of Porkies!

well....at least u were'n it it....lucky u...:laughing: :thumbsup: oops

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 09:00 PM

I am wodering what you guys think about one night stands..

could two people wake up the following morning with a possibility of being serious after a hot night
OR is it generally, one fun thing ?

'appreciate your thoughts ')

If he's good looking,nice, got all his teeth still n great SEX...go for it....if u had to wake up n do the coyote ugly (he's really F***kin' UGLY)....RUN!!!!!!! DO NOT give him any 411 about u....and RUN as fast as u can (had that f***in' experience...I was wasted) and try not to remember the incident....noway noway noway sad sad frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 08:48 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

GIZZY, THIS SONG IS FOR YOU........

You say its your birthday:banana:

Happy bithday to you:banana:

You say its you birthday:banana:

we're gonna have a good time:banana:

You say its you birthday:banana:

Happy birthday to you:banana:

Happy bithday Gizzy!!flowerforyou

We :heart: you, and hope you have the best birthday ever!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

well.. thank u beautiful lady....
I like your new prof. pic...mean it..

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 08:47 PM

Is it wrong to wish for a "surprise B-Day party" on my B-day????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY............. AND HAVE A GOOD 4TH TOO........

Thanx....u too...n I think u'r tractor's sexy....love bigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 08:42 PM
Happy B-Day.....

no photo
Sat 07/02/11 07:53 AM

Is it wrong to wish for a "surprise B-Day party" on my B-day????

Well Happy Birthday were you live.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well.....thank u.....

no photo
Sat 07/02/11 07:52 AM

Come on Gizzy and join my Biotch Club!!!

We can party there tonite, and we'll party here tomorrow night!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Now...we're talkin'....I'm on...let's go....let's go...let's go...drinker :banana: laugh bigsmile drinker