Community > Posts By > Gizzy1

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:28 AM

The speaker of the house is fighting for the American people.
yeah, well...i don't want her fighting for me.

i have insurance, but it's pretty bare-bones. i can't afford otherwise. if i have to choose between feeding my family and having insurance...i'm putting food on my table.

go ahead, throw me in jail. maybe she can support my kiddos then.

hey...finally we have a smart non-selfish thingking person talking...wish most ppl in US think like u...btw..maybe we can put ugly old pelosi in jail so she can be a ***** 2 someone in jail devil bigsmile

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 08:20 AM
Speaking from experience...I don't suggest health care reform....trust me...it's SUCKS!!! plus if u could afford 2 buy ciggarete or marijuana and could afford sitting on your *** and being lazy fat *** then got sick, u should b able 2 buy u'r own damn insurance...I paid shitload of money already into the non-deserving society who don't have respect 4 ppl who feed and keep them alive, why do I have 2 give up more? my suggestion 2 those ****edheads goverment ppl since they all old and almost dead anyway... 2 start digging their own graveyard...instead of making our lives hell

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:58 PM

Mr Maybe real simple... Go to college, get the grades and like we all did...PARTY.. worry about all that stuff LATER

waaaayyyyy....good advice...drinker drinks drool pitchfork tongue2 shades bigsmile

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:51 PM

I'd rather he do it out of love. Or at least lust. :tongue:

I'd suggest you choose the voodoo...cause when u come out of the spell..you'll forget what's going on real fast drinker bigsmile drinks , but LUST Or "LOVE"...that's the hardest one to foget...save your heart, choose voodoo....laugh

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:46 PM
"make the majic last...cause the good time never last long" drinker well....it's all depend on who's saying it and when and what and why make them say it...don't take it from me..cause I personally don't believe in love no matter what they say...drinks oops

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:37 PM
good one...

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:36 AM
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." OK, where was he when the Islam needed help during d fighting in those other countries? pls don't say he wasn't even known and not in power then....

"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." damn..if a leader got no clue of his own territories, what do u expect of his ppl?

"Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference" I guess...as long as it's not his money, and figure out might as well spend as much of d ppl's money as he can while he's in power..what the hell...America could afford it...right????

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:42 AM
I think u'll look good either way...:smile: honest!!!

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:56 PM
They got stalkers in here????surprised

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:53 PM
John Michael Montgomery (I love the way you love me):heart: smitten

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:46 PM
Ehhhmm...1 person only?drinker ??? will I be able to oops ? do I want to??? well...still deciding...don't hate me :angel: blushing

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:52 PM
nahhhhh... loser we r not...party ppl??? ehhhmm..let me think...hell yeaahhh...drinker smooched sometimes it's good 2 b drunk alone & safe in d comfort of our house...after all Saturday nite is d reallll go out nite....YAY!!!bigsmile drinker smokin explode devil blushing :tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:44 PM
they say..."if you lose you must pay"

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 07:42 PM
wow.. interesting.. I just got e-mail from my friend, and exactly like those words....ehhhmmm...it's a forward kind of e-mail kind....but still tho' nice words to keep in mind...

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 08:14 PM
I vote for #5 happy , ehhhmmm....sounds yummy and inviting...:tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 01:14 PM
I'll help u if u would like me to, promise I'll b nice @ all time. seriously I'll help.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:50 PM
move along....time will make u forget about her.good luck.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 12:37 PM
I like "Unsure"'s saying,totally agree...

no photo
Mon 10/15/07 09:24 AM
Come to Key Largo,most ppl from Dade county do, they only road-test ya behind K-Mart, and I just got mine renewed...nothing but money required...well..insurance and registration but no test...horray for Key Largo!!! hopefully it'll change one day.

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:59 AM
I would love 2 b u'r friend...I have none myself...only lots of boyfriends..but that don't count...honest...