Community > Posts By > Gizzy1

no photo
Tue 11/08/11 10:56 AM
Happy birthday...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/08/11 10:54 AM
Just want to say: safe journey to my best friend Bob (1964-2011), may you rest in peace alongside your parents...and I'll miss u very much, farewell.:angel:

no photo
Thu 10/27/11 07:17 PM
welcome.....

no photo
Thu 10/06/11 12:16 PM
sending my prayer to you and your family...stay strong..God bless!!!:angel:

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 11:34 AM

Good news.

My dad woke up, and is alert. Apparently tests showed he had a heart attack just as surgery was being finished. His breathing has dropped in efficiency, which combined with surgery and fluid around his heart may have triggered the heart attack. He was even able to stand and take a couple steps.

Thank you again.biggrin

That's good...I went through surgery last sunday (9/25) myself, I still feel the pain from the tube and needle, so he's got my sympathy...may he get better real soon

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 11:31 AM

i love this picture i leave for marine boot camp in feb. everyone wish me luck

Good luck and stay safe

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 11:29 AM

I just want to tell U all Thanks for the support Ive gotten on here!!! After tomarrow I wont be on for awhile due to circumstances I cant control but each and everyone of U will be in my thoughts and in my Heart!!flowerforyou drinker :cry: waving

Good luck with everything...and be safe whatever u do, hurry back!!!

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 06:29 PM

Let's talk lawsuit.

my attorney said there's really no case unless it resulted in death, all I can hope for now is my healing process to be faster...hopefully.

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 11:09 AM

get some sun on it natural vitamin d helps

and get some natural c in you

GOD already provides for us all

I do walk (only 50' total, dr.'s order) evey morning when the sun not too hot, and I drink OJ n take potassium pill daily. and I'm on antibiotics right now for another 4 days..so I'm not sure if I can have multivitamin or not.??

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 11:06 AM

I do wish your leg heals soon. flowers

Thanks a lot..appriciate it.

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 11:05 AM

God please help, Gizzy.

Thank u very much...appriciate it

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 11:04 AM
Sending your dad my pray...

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 05:26 PM

I will say a prayer for U tonight so maybe your pain will ease!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thankyou so much...meant a lot to me.

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:53 PM

:cry: :cry: Im sorry you are in so much pain. Hospitals can be so careless sometimes...Good luck, I hope you are healing quickly...and YES may you be able to walk normal again!!! YES!flowerforyou

Thanx...meant a lot to me having caring ppl said things like this in the painful time I'm in..thanx again.

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:11 PM
I cut my foot (right inside ankle) 2 weeks ago, ER got it infected, went through surgery, stayed in horror hospital with neglects, now I have to deal with the wound, and soreness...please God..heal me fast, put me back together again...I want to be able to walk normal again!!!! I don't want to feel helpless.

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:05 PM
I send her my pray too; may she get out and better quick, I just got out from hospital few days ago, I know how it feel being alone and depress and cried every night; I wish I could pay her a visit just to cheer her up.

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:00 PM
I hope everything will be okay soon for her and the kids...

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 02:51 PM
My pray for her may she get over whatever it is real fast...as I know exactly how it is being in a bad health, I cut my foot n went through surgery last Sunday n stayed in hospital for 1 week alone, that wasn't easy...so I know what she's going through being in that situation.

no photo
Sat 09/17/11 08:37 AM

to join you for a cup of coffee at the conclusion of a nice evening?

Only if there's a 150 years old whisky involve...and they can handle it like a gentleman...bigsmile drinker drinker drinker

Is there even 150 year old whisky for sale somewhere?

laugh

In that case..we'll make it 200 years old then...bigsmile drinker drinker biggrin drinks drinks drinks

no photo
Thu 09/15/11 07:56 AM

F**k NO!

Are you kidding?

The ex who either dumped you or you dumped comes back for a favor? One of you wasn't good enough before...You think anything has changed?

People are suckers. People get used...alot. This is a prime example.

Let that b!tch/bastard sleep on the street. Do me wrong then need a place to stay?

HA!

Let them go stay with the person they left you for. (not an option cause otherwise they wouldn't have crawled back to you/ me)

U R right!!! why dirtying my home for them right???? thanx...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9