Fri 11/06/15 12:37 PM
Organize monthly visits...

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:00 PM

oops

laugh

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:58 AM

your thoughts what would you do...you really feel strongly about a person online...do they know ...maybe but don't know how strongly my feelings have been toward them

You don't have strong feelings towards them.
You have worked yourself up to have strong emotions, and then chose to associate them with your perception of them.

This is no different than someone watching a soap opera and believing the character they watch is the true personality of the actor, or the actor is no different morally, intellectually, spiritually, whateverally, than the character they portray.

It's not real. It's in your head.

The sad thing is it's common online.
And sometimes it works for a while.
Simply because both people are the delusional seeking the actor to fall in fake love with.
Sometimes neither is the actor saying "here's a restraining order, psycho."

So sometimes it works. Sometimes people build up the fantasy.
Sometimes they then meet and continue the delusional fantasy.

Unfortunately, reality always wins.
The weaker the personality, the more the need for the fantasy, the longer it lasts, the more it hurts when reality wins.

Those are my thoughts.

And what I would do if I saw myself falling into this, is get out of it as fast as possible.
Slap myself a couple of times and try to remove the vaseline of desperation, loneliness, and delusional emotional connection from the lenses of my perception.
Or go to the search feature, find everyone and anyone close to me, then set up dates that keep me busy and away from the internet for as long as possible.

Are you saying that when a person likes to add a little fantasy, a little zest, it's a weak personality ?

I think it's creative...or else let's just go back to the cave...(which can be fun too...maybe, sometimes...bigsmile

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:51 AM

Ohh.. and that person you're in love with its not me is it? Because I know I am pretty irresistible..:wink: laugh I'm kind of a big deal..lol..wink wink..happy happy :wink: slaphead

darn straight its you winking ... how could I not fall for a mug like that ...:smile:

I understand the infatuation part ... do they know ...maybe but don't know how strongly my feelings have been toward them ... like enough to stay away... so I don't get hurt ... or think other wise of him in my own mind... he is and has been loved by many all his life ... so that kind of love as friendships is constant in his life ... like I said I just stay away most of the time so I don't get hurt ... now that might sound weird ... but I don't know any other way to hold back my feelings for him ...so they don't go deeper then a friendship love ...
has this worked ...not really I still feel the same:smile:

I'm having troubles understanding...for now it's friendly interactions...?
Maybe the person feels the same about you and with you running away to "not get hurt" maybe you "hurt" or "confuse" the person...
I think you can have strong feelings online...but it can only seriously evolve one way or the other once you meet.

Once you meet all that can be like : OMG - Nonoway ! or
OMG -yes..love

(the online thing can only be a "foreplay", build trust, etc.. I think)

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:32 AM
Texas...

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:31 AM

Uh huh...it's that time of year,again.
love love :heart: smokin :banana:
:heart: smooched

Love Uuuuus.Everybody have a good weekend!bigsmile waving

Heya Beautifull !
:heart: :heart: drinker waving
all of a sudden I miss Texas... :thumbsup:

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 03:33 PM
...I hope I have not hurt anybodies feelings today...I'm better off to go to sleep now..ohwell

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 03:25 PM
Edited by Maxisu on Wed 11/04/15 03:28 PM

it was a joke...

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 02:36 PM
Hi there !

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 01:00 PM
Edited by Maxisu on Wed 11/04/15 01:01 PM
Lol...yep some girls are worse than me....blocking that fast might be a little bit hasty...but again; I think that is because there are quite many spammers.

and Joe...c'mon you DO probably get more replies then he does....(Joe got puppies on his profile picture !!)

laugh flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:36 AM
you seem fun...and I'm very disappointed you are not Prince Charming...laugh drinker

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:31 AM

some do...had one send me a message today saying " I don't get it"

proof positive he read it rofl rofl

laugh laugh laugh

Maxisu's photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:26 AM

Eliminate this from your blurb:
"Well that's about the best I can do for now. If you want to know something just ask. I'm easy to talk to." It is pointless and sort of lame.

Other than that, it looks good. :thumbsup:

Although I agree with the others as well...I agree with this too. Even if it might be unfair but most of us girls get lots of mails so we might not take much time initiating contact.

For me I usually also don't answer simple "hi, how are you doing today" .."I like your profile" unless it is someone I've read from on the forums.

Scammers have also evolved to putting more than one picture ...so putting on some less "clean" pics...with friends or in different situations is a plus too...in my opinion.

I personally answer profile specific questions...at least out of respect for those that really show they've taken the time to actually read my profile.....

Sooo...in the end it all depends on your standard too.

I'm glad I am a woman in this case...happy

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/03/15 02:37 PM
Hi everyone, Hi John flowerforyou

@beach : let me know....waving

Maxisu's photo
Mon 11/02/15 12:54 PM

just a tad needy or clingy

I think you are much better off if you are with
someone whose 'nature' you enjoy.

You are not going to change anyone, if they are
needy now, that will get worse.

If it is not one of those things you can live with...
book Canada, book.

words of wisdom flowerforyou

at least this makes me think of the qualities of certain people !

Maxisu's photo
Mon 11/02/15 11:50 AM
....ok...let's talk....

Maxisu's photo
Mon 11/02/15 11:42 AM

Can't believe I forgot these songs for Halloween.

King Diamond - Halloween http://youtu.be/1-9uuxpoaZA

Helloween - Halloween http://youtu.be/z1mpS7uaecg

Ha,ha...still rockin ! Happy Halloween !
drinker waving

Maxisu's photo
Sat 08/01/15 03:44 PM

Done it once. It didn't take.

I am still a true believer.

Once I figure out how to make Belgium (or something) work, I will leap in a heartbeat!

I suggest you come on over a little more and figure if you really like Belgium....smooched flowerforyou happy :angel:

6 month here 6 month in Spain or Cali...:-) that would be perfect !!!

Maxisu's photo
Sat 08/01/15 03:38 PM

i don't know...maybe. probably. or not.

(this isn't some kind of covert offer is it?)

drinker laugh :laughing:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25