Community > Posts By > Maxisu

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 01:18 PM

Would you women date a man in his mid 30's that does not have experience in alot of departments. what I mean is a older adult virgin who still does not date. Would you stay with this guy even after you got to know him

They may date you, but they would also think twice about shaking your hand.

rofl

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 01:16 PM

drinker :heart: laugh

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 01:02 PM
nope

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 01:00 PM

Beneath the starless mirror,
a seething grey, as though of a ferocious nature.
Faint clouds gather hither
yet the mocking tranquil persists,
as of a patient death God.

Beneath the evergrey mirror,
a seething storm, thinly veiled,
hiding yet the truth within.
A truth,
Beautiful and Dangerous,
thus hidden by the thrice beasts of the psyche.

A split between Earth and Sky,
yet a bridge between, the children of Air.

Perhaps the time is getting to me...:smile:

flowerforyou flowerforyou
kind of made me think of a N. Shimalayans movie atmosphere..

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 12:48 PM
flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 12:45 PM

I would certainly be ok with seeing that guy without the hat and chaps!!:wink:

Moe, don't hate Metal....it's not his fault he's beautiful. laugh

I have to admit...I actually like shirtless when they are like Metals Pics...or I remember a "Sexy Santa outfit"....:angel: bigsmile

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 12:25 PM
Idk, my work gets me to travel quite a bit....but it is usually back & forth...between Belgium and other countries.

I'm a bit tired of traveling right now...but it is worth it....

I wouldn't be able to work on a cruise ship though...and also you don't get a feel of the different countries as you would be mainly with tourists anyways.

Well, either way it puts things back into perspective....and I encourage you to go for it.

Maxisu's photo
Tue 11/10/15 11:28 AM

women are different and like different things

I dont care for a shirtless picture unless its amongst other pictures of someone doing outdoor activities with clothes ON

if its shirtless, at the beach,,,, fine

if its a posed , unnatural, shirtless pic,,,,,uggh

,,I just prefer to see the most realistic and natural picture possible, meaning the way that person will appear to me MOST of the time

I wouldnt want to be out with someone who always had their shirt off
(no offense Mark Wahlberg,,,lol)

:thumbsup: ...ditto

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 10:03 AM

Texas...
Don't tease...wait, not me right?
Ya get one on principle. flowerforyou

lol...I have been back and forth to Texas since years now...so I was just thinking about Houston...and 2kids made me think of Galveston...

so just thought about good memories...

I didn't realize how many cool mingle people are in Texas.

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:52 AM

The Wolf of Law Street awaits.

I bet you got invited...(you know you have been on "Law Street" for real, right ? Where the EU Commission buildings are...we drove through...

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:49 AM

Thinking that people who wanna "one up" you truly need to get a life. Lol!

Hu ?

(Probably not meant for me but see I feel guilty for being lazy right now..blushing )

How dare you be lazy! :tongue: laugh

-Yeah, yeah...you all convinced me to go out...lol...so...I will need to get dressed (and do it myself...sshhhh)
- and drive my car
- and transform into :banana:

..which shoes ? frustrated laugh

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:30 AM
:wink:

Ya know sometimes baby I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And then sometimes it seems again that all I have is worry
And then you're bound to see my other side

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

flowerforyou

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:07 AM

Thinking that people who wanna "one up" you truly need to get a life. Lol!

Hu ?

(Probably not meant for me but see I feel guilty for being lazy right now..blushing )

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:52 AM
say, say, say....

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:48 AM

Feeling fantastic.

Still!!!

me too

Maxisu's photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:48 AM
should I go out or not ? It's the driving that bothers me...maybe I should really consider hiring an in house secretary /chauffeur...or an au pair ?

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:32 PM

I would put some sheep on it to keep the grass down.... and then start buying up everybody else's square kilometer of property....lol

Then run for President?
Lol

laugh

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:31 PM

I would put some sheep on it to keep the grass down.... and then start buying up everybody else's square kilometer of property....lol

the dog on your prof pic wil eat the sheeps

Milo would be flying too...but he might manage...in the mean time the bids are going up...:banana:

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:13 PM

thanks to all of you ... someone said to me one time ...this just could be your way of not getting involved with anyone since he is online and safe and a person of stature...I thought they meant ... there really could not be a meet or even a relationship ... so I felt safe with that ... and now with trying to get over a attachment for him feeling a strong love in my head ... then just is all in my head ... message him ... well I might have and he may not have even received it ... meaning he gets so many ... and the one time I thought when I asked him something his answer did not really seem like him or even what I asked him about ... really did not except he would even do that... becouse he is kinda that kind of person... least I think would even need to get that kind of tattoo... he knows who he is and does not need to be reminded of that ...feel it was someone else answering me ... but I know the feeling of when you would meet either your going to know right then ... how you both feel about each other and know if u can move forward... and sure I can day dream all I want ... which may get me know where ... and of course being around him online makes me feel good ... but I just don't want to feel safe ... I want a loving relationship ... an can't say he does not love all of those he is around on line ... just in a friendship kinda way ... just wondering for myself how to separate the two and still be around him ... now if I new he was in a strong relationship with someone that might help ... but as of right now I don't think he is ... and that may have changed for him ... since I have been staying away ... and I don't know ... something will have to click or not sooner or later ... that's all I can think now ...

I'm intrigued, the only way I can think of someone having someone else answer (if you are certain he's got "many" is that it's either a spam or a public personality...on fb or twitter for instance and in which case..."being fun", "showing your love" is part of the job....?

Maxisu's photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:02 PM

Are you really ready TO LOVE AND BE LOVED 50/50??

Think twice before comments//

thanks

I need to be loved more...bigsmile but I can't think twice...

I'd say anything effort related can "maybe" be divided...but it's kind of heart to "quantify" love...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25