Community > Posts By > Maxisu

Maxisu's photo
Thu 06/02/16 02:38 AM
Metal Bands...Rob Halford is the only beard and bald guy that looks cool...but then he's gay and I don't care. Other than that WHEN will this horrible fashion end ???

Honestly...I prefer long hair and shaved !!! Please, girls stop encouraging cave men looks !!

:tongue:flowerforyou drinker

Maxisu's photo
Sun 05/29/16 01:11 PM
Welcome...waving

Maxisu's photo
Sun 05/29/16 12:15 PM
Cheers..drinker pretty boy ! We all go through those thoughts sometimes. Maybe not ALL of us but me and quite a few friends...
and some amazing artists, sports people too...

Soooooooo....I recommend to remember we are nothing more than a drop of water in this world and to not put too much thought in it...there is no judgement on being "worthy" or "not"...

Love and receive to the best of your liking and that's complicated enough

Maxisu's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:37 PM
hmm...isn't this a little like leaving an anonymous or not so anonymous message ?

Alright, thank you .....for suggestions about what to do in Orange County...

I don't feel like driving really far, I'm kind of tired but I'd really like to attend some artsy show or something...:-)

drinker

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:47 AM
Ah...Happy belated birthday !

May you have the most energy lifting birthday ever...flowers flowers flowers

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:34 AM
...And I thought police would have already contacted the Mingle 2 administrators since it is in the news worldwide...

I just read it this morning here in Belgium...indeed so sad for the kids that are left behind.

brokenheart

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:28 AM

Oh yeah. Little known fact, but there is an almost one to one correlation between internet use, and being psychotic, at least in areas where there is widespread use of the internet.

Then again, there's a high correlation between being a psycho killer, and living on Earth, too.

I have just completed some intensive research and can confirm that every psycho killer since the beginning of time has lived on earth.You were correct in your assumption of correlation Igor.

Lol...

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:22 AM

I read the story unless I'm over looking it all I see is that he was on POF and Facebook.

Could you point out where it gives the link to a mingle2 account?

Okay went back and googled found this it says Mingle app but not sure if that is part of Mingle2 for they have no link to it.

https://www.everipedia.com/johncharlton946/

Hey I just viewed the profile again but it isn't showing on my profile that I viewed it.

As I posted above I came across the link on the website heavy.com.
with this title : John Charlton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

When you click the link on that webpage you are right on his mingle2 profile

a copy post of the profile : http://mingle2.com/user/view/10767572

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 03:03 AM

oh my gosh!
Freaky

What the heck is wrong with some people?

sick

Maybe internet after all....what scared

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 03:00 AM
There is a link to his mingle profile on Heavy.com :

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/john-charlton-ingrid-lyne-murder-suspect-facebook-page-death-penalty/

Maxisu's photo
Thu 04/14/16 01:18 AM
I'm surprised nobody posted this news yet here...but it makes me wonder if anyone else went missing on mingle ? Scary...

Washington post:
SEATTLE — A man dismembered a nurse and mother of three in her suburban home then drove her head and other remains to Seattle, where they were found in garbage bags in a recycling bin, authorities said Tuesday.

The disclosure came as a King County judge ordered the suspect in the case, John Robert Charlton, held on $2 million bail and prosecutors said he could face a second-degree murder charge.

Charlton has a criminal history and his parents had sought a restraining order against him in 2006, saying he had taken the movie “Hannibal” — about a serial killer — from a shelf and told his mother she should watch it and “beware.”

Charlton, 37, was arrested Monday after police said remains believed to be those of Ingrid Lyne of Renton were found over the weekend in a homeowner’s recycling bin. A head, arm with a hand, lower leg and foot were recovered, court documents state.

Lyne, 40, was reported missing on Saturday. The coroner’s office was working to confirm the remains were hers.

Lyne had planned to go on a date to a Mariners baseball game Friday night, friends said. A neighbor told detectives she had been dating a man named John.

Charlton told police he went to the baseball game with Lyne and returned to her home that night but was so intoxicated he couldn’t recall what happened. He said he had been dating Lyne for about a month.

Seattle police detectives searched Lyne’s suburban home Sunday and found a 15-inch pruning saw near the bathtub, an empty box of plastic garbage bags identical to the type containing the body parts, and collected swabs of suspected blood, according to court documents.

Jennifer Worley, a King County prosecutor, said investigators found bits of human flesh and blood in the bathtub near the saw.

Police said Charlton had abrasions on his forehead and hand, injuries to his lip and chin, and scratches on his chest.

Gordon Hill, Charlton’s public defender, said at a court appearance Tuesday that no forensic evidence had linked any particular person to the crime.

ill grumble

more info and his mingle profile on http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/john-charlton-ingrid-lyne-murder-suspect-facebook-page-death-penalty/

My condolences...the world is a crazy place and you never know ho you are running into....

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:44 PM
Upside down - more Diana Ross :-)

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:19 PM
Reach out I'll be there...Diana Ross

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:10 PM

Quirky but funny ... Austin powers .. With his rug of fur chest ... Dr evil, and mini-me ... hilarious ... And of course all the pick up lines that came out of that movie .. Do I make you horny baby .. Oh behave . ... A Classic :-)

laugh aah yess...
You may be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater....

laugh

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:04 PM

I like the old Jerry Lewis Movies.. In the Army Now etc,, Jim Carrey is funny, and Robin Williams..Mrs. Dobtfire ohhh soo manylaugh :laughing: rofl

:thumbsup:

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:01 PM
kleenex...laugh

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 12:34 PM
People Are Strange - The Doors

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 12:12 PM
laugh

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:53 AM

Nice! bigsmile

I quit trying to post pictures when they kept coming out wrong on me. Even when I'd try to correct them.

How ?

Maxisu's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:49 AM
Edited by Maxisu on Wed 03/09/16 11:52 AM
Alright now it looks a little less "empty"...no need to talk to yourself
:banana:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25