Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:24 AM
Be sure to check your spam folder for the email with the code, Funlady000. Of that doesn't work, send an email from your registered email account to this address:
m2.support@nextc.com

charles's photo
Wed 06/24/15 11:08 PM
It sounds compatible, so you may want to empty tour browser's cache and maybe even reboot the phone.

charles's photo
Wed 06/24/15 10:17 PM
We will close down the account for you, Halifax66.

charles's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:35 PM
While the chances of us developing chat rooms for Mingle2 are minuscule, we do offer app-based chat rooms here:
http://www.mingle.com/

charles's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:29 PM
It appears that you have already successfully canceled your premium subscription, wt80069. If you have any other questions or concerns, please mail us:
mingle2.billing@nextc.com

charles's photo
Mon 06/22/15 03:58 AM
Unless you use one of our apps, uploading directly from Facebook may not work, seases. It appears that you are using the full site.

charles's photo
Mon 06/22/15 03:54 AM
Please be more specific, befreetomeetJJ. Are you seeing broken photos? No photos of any kind (including broken photos)?

charles's photo
Mon 06/22/15 03:53 AM
Are you using our Android app or the mobile site, John?

Also, what make and model of phone are you using?

charles's photo
Thu 06/18/15 12:13 AM

what i want to no is why is my corvette pic taken down but yet i see car pics on other profiles posting in the forums,as i have msg mingle,ill take my pic down when ALL the car pics are taken down,why are only some profile pics are taken down but others are not,be fair or dont do it at all!!!!!

Eventually, 2469nascar, this will happen to any member that does not have a photo of his or her face in the main photo position. We have no intentions of singling anybody out. If you leave such a photo in a secondary photo slot, though, it will not be removed.

mplsminnieme, the private photo option does exist for now, but you'd have to have your face in the main photo position to be able to use it. This would defeat your purpose, of course.

bellamystique, it could be that your face is not visible enough for our screeners' standards.

The bottom line here is that we are enforcing a rule that has been there for as long as the site has. While we are trying to find a way for everybody to get what they want, it may not be possible. Thank you.

charles's photo
Wed 06/17/15 11:29 PM
Glad that I had a (passive) hand in figuring it out. :)

charles's photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:39 PM
We use a catch-all message for when a member has sent too many nudges, SuzQ66. So, the system may not distinguish between sending too many total nudges and sending too many consecutive ones to a member. In any case, does this only happen when you try to nudge one, particular user? If you haven't tried nudging anybody else, feel free to test it on my account.

charles's photo
Wed 06/17/15 12:53 AM
2KidsMom, we're trying to come up with a solution for members in your position.

rileyannt, a mistake could have been made with regard to your account. With our new system, I know I have made such a mistake. You could try uploading it again (SassyEuro2 did and it worked out).

charles's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:03 AM
Welcome, Stu09. It appears that you are using the full site, so If the person to whom you have sent the message has read it, you will see "read" in gray text next to the time you sent the email. So, on the full site, an example URL of the page where you would check for this will look like this:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/conversation/USERNAMEOFTHERECIPIENT

On the mobile site, the URL of the page where you will want to check will look like this:
http://m.mingle2.com/inbox/conversation/USERNAMEOFTHERECIPIENT

charles's photo
Mon 06/15/15 08:35 PM

I have a poxy windows phone.. Is the app compatible with this phone?

Our apps may not be compatible with that phone, unfortunately.

charles's photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:31 PM
We're hammering out the image/photo issues, guys, and we do apologize for any confusion.

charles's photo
Sun 06/14/15 01:47 AM
So, Sherrie, what's happening is that when we purge an account's main photo, the next secondary photo gets put into the group of main photos. Since we're only accepting real photos as main photos now, this becomes a situation in which each successive photo ends up being purged and an email sent to you. All of your photos would be acceptable as secondary photos, but you have no main photo of yourself. Any member without a main photo of him or herself can expect this sooner or later. In the end, it is not our intent to harass or single you out. We will try to figure out another way to handle cases such as yours, where you are only here for the forums.

charles's photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:28 AM
Happy belated birthday to ya, IamwhoIam1. I do hope you had a nice one.

(I wish I could stumble upon and post in all of our regular contributors' birthday threads.)

charles's photo
Fri 06/12/15 04:21 AM
Thanks, guys. There has always been the occasional broken photo, but we're looking into the possibility that the number of instances has jumped.

charles's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:36 PM
The first thing I want to note is that we'd never consider sabotaging our own business with fake or scammers accounts. That will not lead to longevity.

Next, I want to make it clear that we're upgrading our defenses against fakes right now. The results might not be obvious overnight, but this smarter system will pay dividends soon.

Whatever you decide with regard to this site, Nordman33, we hope you find what you are looking for.

charles's photo
Mon 06/08/15 10:01 PM
Hi, LTme. We put our advertisements through a heavy screening process (not to mention most are supplied by Google) and we do not allow html in profiles or emails, so you're safe on Mingle2.

As for knowing who is interested in you, you either have to also choose "yes" or "maybe" to that person while going through Mutual Matches or you have to upgrade.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25