Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Wed 09/23/15 11:48 AM
I am sorry to learn of the trouble that you are having with the app, Lorries66. Exactly what mobile device are you using and what app version are you using (if you haven't updated the app in a while, you may want to do so)?

charles's photo
Mon 09/21/15 02:44 PM
Not a problem and that sounds reasonable. In the end, you'll get whatever money you are entitled to.

charles's photo
Mon 09/21/15 01:15 PM
Hello, Stevanovna. You might have the wrong company because we do not have a trial version and I do not see any history of your account having our premium version. In any case, please send me an email (charles@nextc.com) so that we can straighten this out.

charles's photo
Sat 09/19/15 12:08 PM
Welcome, Andrew_is_here. I will look into the matter and get back to you.

charles's photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:36 AM
Thanks for your patience, guarapito. I'm seeing if we still support email uploads from iOS devices.

*edit*
I'm afraid that we do not support it anymore. You should be able to upload photos directly from their iOS device, though.

charles's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:07 AM
Welcome, crows54. We're certainly not doing it, as that would take away from the site. You may want to clear your cache and reset your Mingle2 cookies, if the problem persists.

charles's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:04 AM
Thanks for your patience, Cheekychick41. Clicking the link below will take you back to the mobile site, at any time. I will email you this information, too.

http://m.mingle2.com/users/home

charles's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:01 AM
Welcome, kindbudd198. You could try to do it from the URL below, although I have not tried it in some time.

https://apps.facebook.com/mingle-two/?fb_source=search&ref=br_tf

charles's photo
Tue 09/08/15 11:27 AM
Welcome, freshlyate. It seems that your settings are all correct, so Kristin's advice couldn't hurt.

charles's photo
Tue 09/08/15 10:50 AM
Thanks for your patience, Sandman568475. Is there any way that you could try to download our iOS app? The upload mechanism that you describe is old and may not be as reliable as that of the app.

charles's photo
Mon 09/07/15 11:24 AM
It's tough to know what exactly was deleted, Ruth34611, as we do not keep track of every single purged photo (there are simply too many). If the photo in question shows your face clearly and front-and-center and is purged again, though, I'll look into it.

charles's photo
Mon 09/07/15 11:22 AM
Thanks for your patience, sh7660. Please mail me here on Mingle2 with your registered email address on PayPal. Or, if you have the transaction ID, you may mail me that. With either bit of information, I'll be able to find any payment that you made to Mingle2.

charles's photo
Sat 09/05/15 10:31 AM
Welcome, sh7660, and thanks for your support. It appears that you succeeded in uploading one photo. What error message are you getting, though, if the issue persists?

charles's photo
Thu 09/03/15 09:44 PM
Both the mobile site and Android app are allowing me to access the forums right now (posting this reply using the mobile site). Is your Nokia a Windows phone, zzzippy56?

As tulip2633 noted, it's never a bad idea to do some basic phone housekeeping.

charles's photo
Tue 09/01/15 01:27 PM
In the future, Redshirt, your mail filters will prevent matches from outside your chosen range from showing up.

charles's photo
Mon 08/31/15 12:38 PM
Welcome, Delhixxx000. You can do that on the General sub-tab under the Edit Your Profile section.

charles's photo
Mon 08/31/15 10:44 AM
Welcome, gentlemankind. If you're still having trouble, is the problem uploading a new photo or switching to a new one? Also, what error message are you encountering?

charles's photo
Mon 08/31/15 10:38 AM
Welcome, heruiskandar, and the thanks forn your patience. If her account has been deactivated, I'm afraid that it will not be possible to contact her.

charles's photo
Sat 08/29/15 03:59 AM
Welcome, petercarbonaro. I just wanted to add that it really depends on how you purchase our premium version. If you purchase MinglePlus through the mobile site, you may not have to cancel before it is up to avoid an auto-renewal. The same can be said about the "free MinglePlus" TrialPay offer.

Thanks for the help, guys.

charles's photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:25 AM
Welcome, KMechy. I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you saying that your profile is getting many fewer hits?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25