Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:33 PM
Welcome, guys. When it comes to uploading a photo to Mingle2, make sure that the file you are trying to upload is the right type (.gif, .jpg, or .bmp format). These three formats are the only types of image files that we support.

Also, when it comes to photos that the system accepts, the actual file size is almost unlimited. However, the number of pixels in the image is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

If you are still unable to get your photo onto the site using the information above, then you may be using a mobile device that we do not support. We only support Android and iOS devices, at this time.

charles's photo
Thu 10/15/15 11:02 AM
Welcome, cnrtyncty. Are you using the mobile site or one of our apps, cnrtyncty? If you have an app, which one (iOS or Android)?

charles's photo
Wed 10/14/15 04:40 PM
Hi, Hamadah123456. It looks like the last payment that we received from your account (for one month of MinglePlus) was on July 30, 2015. It appears that you have already canceled, but the link/page immediately below should help you make sure that you have canceled properly.

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

charles's photo
Wed 10/14/15 12:40 PM
Hi, forlife90. Have you switched mobile devices, perhaps? Also, are you certain that the new photos are of the right file type?

charles's photo
Tue 10/13/15 06:59 PM
Thanks, eric22t, yeah. I'm not sure exactly what logic goes into the change (doing more testing), but it is intended.

charles's photo
Tue 10/13/15 02:23 PM
Welcome to the forums, Bronzen. That number will not go away (unless one upgrades), so you may want to get used to it. It simply lets one know the exact identities of the interested members he/she would be able to see without "using" Mutual Match. As for narrowing down the search, have you made sure that your Search parameters are correct Or, are you referring to the 'People You Might Be Interested In' section on your home page?

charles's photo
Mon 10/12/15 09:10 AM
Welcome, pfl179. It's showing you as offline at this moment. It could be your Windows phone, yes, as we do not support such devices. I am not able to duplicate the behavior on my Android.

charles's photo
Wed 10/07/15 12:08 PM
Did you see the pricing on the full site, mobile site, or an app, gormby? We do want to make sure the pricing is clear.

charles's photo
Mon 10/05/15 09:05 PM

Can anybody see my photo?

Yes, rockypraveen, it is visible at this time.

charles's photo
Thu 10/01/15 02:18 PM
Our apologies for the hassle, 2014newstart, and it seems that you did call our billing line. In any case, I don't know if you use apps (on a mobile device), but you can also purchase MinglePlus through iTunes and you will be able to purchase it through Google Play very soon. Finally, if it comes down to it, we will accept money orders from the US. I will mail you the information on the money order option, if you'd like.

charles's photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:58 AM
Thank you. We're about to release a new version, so I'm hoping that solves the issue on your end.

charles's photo
Wed 09/30/15 03:47 PM
Welcome, Lori1104. Are you using the mobile site or the app? It sounds like it may be a setting on your mobile device, but we'll check.

charles's photo
Wed 09/30/15 11:56 AM
Ubettasksumbyd, are you using the app? The IM is down on both web versions, so I'm guessing that you are. If correct, which app are you using?

charles's photo
Tue 09/29/15 01:37 PM
Thank you. We have not been able to duplicate this issue, but we're testing the new app right now.

charles's photo
Tue 09/29/15 10:14 AM
Are you experiencing this issue to the app or the mobile site, Lorries66?

charles's photo
Sun 09/27/15 04:06 PM
Have you tried adjusting your time setting, AdventureBegins? There is no good reason for there to be a lag, otherwise, and we know our system has bugs to work out.

charles's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:53 PM
You can find the version number under settings, Lorries66. I have also emailed you on the matter.

charles's photo
Fri 09/25/15 12:31 PM
I will also email you asking for the details, Rogerz007.

charles's photo
Thu 09/24/15 03:45 PM
Welcome, mitchie1975. Are you sure that you have the appropriate notification setting turned on? If it is turned on, it may just be a setting on your phone.

charles's photo
Thu 09/24/15 10:13 AM
I apologize for this issue, misstina2, and we are looking into it.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25