Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Tue 11/24/15 05:12 PM
Thanks for the update, awkerper.

charles's photo
Tue 11/24/15 12:36 PM
Welcome, ridemedowneasy. Please mail me (do not post them here) the user names of the members that the offsite mails mention. Also, are you using the full site, mobile site, or app?

charles's photo
Mon 11/23/15 05:49 PM

That doesn't make sense. If a member sends me a message, it should still be viewable in my Inbox regardless of their account status.

We purge messages from scammers and other inappropriate accounts, when necessary.

That noted, if your guys' accounts indicate that a member mailed you and the profile is still active, send the user names to me via Mingle2 mail (do not post them here). We will then take a look.

charles's photo
Mon 11/23/15 11:22 AM
Hi G0PHER. I'm afraid that we never added a handful of countries because surveys showed that there was not enough interest there. I do not know when/if we will be adding those countries.

charles's photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:16 PM
Welcome, luvs2playNca. I'm not sure what you are saying, unfortunately. Please try to explain the issue using a bit more detail.

charles's photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:15 PM
Are you using our app, lorr66? If so, do you have an iOS or Android device?

charles's photo
Sat 11/21/15 11:35 AM
GPS is actually one of the more reliable ways to get a person's location, imperium5. We regularly test, though, so we will check on this soon.

charles's photo
Fri 11/20/15 12:25 PM

I'm still not getting notices sent to on site mail, and I'm not sure if my mail is actually working. Haven't got mail in days.

MickCasanova, when did you stop getting the notification emails? Dave you checked your spam folder?

TMommy, please mail me (do not post them here) the blocked members whose messages have returned to your inbox.

charles's photo
Thu 11/19/15 06:35 PM
We're thinking that such sluggishness may have been related to today's mail bugs. In any case, we'll monitor the speed going forward.

charles's photo
Thu 11/19/15 06:31 PM
We believe that we have sorted out these bugs, so please let us know if you notice any new issues.

charles's photo
Thu 11/19/15 06:29 PM
This also could be related to the site mail problems today. We have sorted them out, however, so please check now.

charles's photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:13 AM
There a are couple of bugs with Mingle2 mail (we're working on them), Mrmickharris. Thanks for the post.

charles's photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:10 AM
Thanks for the post, guys. We are looking into these glitches.

charles's photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:09 AM
Thanks for the post. We are aware of this issue and we are working on it.

charles's photo
Tue 11/17/15 02:48 PM

we need on BlackBerry 10 too Q10 and Z10 on app world

It would be great if we could accommodate everybody, westlyfred, but we do not have plans to develop a Blackberry app at this time.

charles's photo
Sun 11/15/15 06:13 PM
Welcome, Nick_1978_Belgium. I believe that it's simply a difference inherent in the app, but you could try changing your search parameters.

charles's photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:42 PM
Welcome, TrePiche. Please send me an email with your payment information. We will get you that which you deserve.

charles's photo
Fri 11/13/15 01:56 PM
Hi guys. I'm afraid that we never added a handful of countries because surveys showed that there was not enough interest there. I do not know when/if we will be adding those countries.

charles's photo
Thu 11/12/15 01:04 PM
babypanda_ca and I emailed each other about this matter and we figured out that it is an app-related bug.

charles's photo
Thu 11/12/15 12:45 PM
Hi, gypsey1. I doubt that we would be able to make airtime a payment option, but we're always looking for new ways to accommodate members like yourself.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25