valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/19/14 11:02 AM
A few pointers on western women:
Pity or self pity is a turn-off. Lose anything from your Bio that sounds desperate even if in reality you'ree ready to climb a ceiling at home.

Yes there always is limitation of age and that makes you either a liar or desperate. Lose it and tell them what age you really want.

Lose plural from your bio. It looks like youre looking for an orgy- many ladies at once. If you want 1 woman talk like you mean it.

Love and respect doesnt really say anything about why you want from a woman. What you really want? short term relationship? long term one? a marriage? And you sound like its conditional. you love and respect her only if she does. But what if u just met her and she doesnt love you yet? no respect then?

Part of your profession is helping mom?, dude lose all hints to your mom cuz no woman wants to fight over you with her future mother-in-law and if it sounds like your mom has you under her control forget about getting a date. Show independency.

Last, pick a picture that is not taken so high up. This one makes you look short and that may not very sexy. An eye level or a bit lower looks much better. if you really are a soldier then where is your uniform, most uniforms look hot.

Other than just making your resume look better, maybe you should think about your life too a bit. Is there enough space for a woman?
do you make enough money to support you 2 or at least enough to contribute equally if she works too. Could you move away from mother and live on your own?

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/19/14 10:39 AM

Younger men to me are like 12. Have been told I shouldn't go there whoa

But your secret would be kept better if you're not even hinting it.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 11:34 PM

wow im seeing a lot off long relationships !!

it may sound bad but my longest relationship was 4 MONTHS tears tears

I only ever had 3 relationship......and to make matter worse i allways ended the relationships surprised surprised ......

Do you think two people can spend there hole lifes together and be still in love with them???

In love? Whole life? I dont think so. If other people experience being in love the same way I do, then I'd refuse to climb on board of a plane, bus or any other transportation, when I know the pilot/capitain/driver is in love. Its like being on drugs, no one could do a job that involves safeguarding the other peoples lives.

Not to mention getting hit by a car, stepping in front of a bus or just focusing on your own goddamn daily job good enough not to get reprimanded or fired. I think it's good that being in love has a limit which I think actually is around 3-4 months. And if shes the right one, then less powerful but long lasting love itself should take it from there and carry you through the years, till one of you decides to no longer feed that flame.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 11:13 PM

lets see, if he wanted to give me a wish id ask for my hearing to be fixed and to make me 25 again so i can join the military and he can use me to help fight these terrorist

Why join military if you have The God at the other end of your leash?
Unleash him against the terrorists. Let them all experience a grand epic way to die.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 11:09 PM
Nigeria!

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:26 PM
3 years

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:11 PM
Welcome to the forums and may I add that I think you're incredibly cute.

If u were closer I'd ask you out for a date right away.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 03:38 PM

Personally, if I'm in love with someone who's not in love back, it's "Game Over".

Nice to see some realistic "down to earth" view on love here.
I think I'm gonna like you.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 03:20 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Thu 09/18/14 03:22 PM
To give us a new book that would actually make sense cuz the old book is crap. Might have been fine to boost the morality of the israelites in exile 2500 years ago but to the educated mind of modern man it sounds quite horrible piece of hogwash.

So before starting a "Bible 2", here are some pointers that God may find to be useful- The average reader will have high school or college education, knows somewhat history, biology, anatomy and other sciences and will definitely google or wiki anything that he or she will find interesting.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/18/14 03:06 PM
Maybe it's just me but her profile gives me the deja-vu feeling that I've already seen it elsewhere.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 12:59 PM
tipsy

(mixes himself another vodka tonic)

Gonna be a long day tomorrow with overtime so I'll better unwind the best I can tonight.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 12:52 PM
If you like to hang out at Hard Rock Cafe or Night & Day, keep doing it and I will find you... (eventually, fingers crossed) :tongue:

I'm a fresh single, but not really built for singlehood so I'm determined to find myself a girlfriend before christmas.

waving

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 12:23 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 09/17/14 12:22 PM

If the Egyptians used formulas and the Greeks and Roman's for architecture, why couldn't they apply it to the horizon back then? We have formula's now that explain. Within 1* degree refracture, usually was used for maritime navigation.

They did know that earth was a sphere and Eratosthenes was the first to calculate the earths circumference with remarkable accuracy. It wasn't a miracle really. Its just that Ancient Greco-Roman world had education and mathematics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 11:51 AM
For:
1) relaxation after hard day's work
2) rare and special treat
3) heavy fuel to get drunk as quickly as possible

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 11:47 AM
Civilization III fan-made scenarios:
*Age of Imperialism
*Cold War Deluxe.

Its an age old game but I cant leave it be if they keep making new scenarios with customized maps and tons of new units.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 11:17 AM
Can't go wrong with jewelry either. Your selection shows that you know what she likes and whenever she wears it (every day, if its a ring) she remembers who gave it to her.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/17/14 11:07 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 09/17/14 11:07 AM
All the husbands, get your shotguns ready for this guy. I recommend mixture of small crooked carpenter nails and rock salt as the ammo.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/16/14 11:55 PM
Some women keep saying "men are horny" like it was a negative thing.

Guys honestly- if you werent feeling horny at all. How many of you would even bother to get a girfriend, or more get married? There a lot of advantages, both timewise and moneywise to stay single. Horny is a major disadvantage. if you remove that, lets say they make a "male loss of interest in sex" pill and put it on sale in pharmacies for 3 quid a box. How many guys would rather take a pill than go through the gautlet of turndowns and lot of money spent on failed starts of romance that lead nowhere.

I think I will actually see that "calmdown pill" coming out in my lifetime. It will be major reducer of sex crimes (the motivator for developing such thing) but if the usage goes massive then ladies - witness the world change!

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/16/14 11:35 PM

If you care your self! Marriage first before sex even though how much you love the person. If he truly loves you then he could wait for the right time.

Honey its not the timing that's important, its the perfomance. No matter how much you say you love each other, if the perfomance in bed is poor (and what kinda perfomance could you expect from a virgin or worse- 2 virgins?)- it creates resentment towards the future tries of intimacy. If the cause is lack of experience but chemistry is there, you'll overcome the problem. If the cause is lack of chemistry... nothing will fix that i'm afraid. You and your partner don't match. Once there is resentment there will be less and less tries.
And shitty sex life for both man and woman, is the end of marriage.

And then- Congradulations, you didnt bother to find out do you actually match and now you are divorcing, BUT... you must feel really good for keeping that self respect of yours intact.

valtheponytail35's photo
Tue 09/16/14 06:10 PM
Sometimes, a part of me wishes that I were able to send a nuclear warhead via email right back to where the scam email came from... and then, starting from tomorrow, no more scam mail. Ever

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13