Mon 09/22/14 10:35 AM

found "her"- "she's" right over there

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:23 PM
ice age

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:18 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sun 09/21/14 02:19 PM
Last time I saw a great pair of boobs I, ummm.... tried to find all the sensitive spots on and around them and then just tickled her silly!!!!!

When she couldn't take it anymore, she jumped up swearing revenge and chased me across the apartment until she got me cornered, and then...

But wait this thread is not about me so, khm... back to the topic.
Yup, boobs are awesome!

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 02:11 PM

i want to be a good and loving women who date with me ?? any one here ?? i am 22 young boy

Which one of them is you?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 01:56 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sun 09/21/14 01:57 PM

Depending on your skill set, recruiting agencies can be a blessing as well. After all it is THEIR job to get you a job. That being said, see if there are recruiting/staffing agencies for your particular profession.

I had heard nothing but horror stories about recruiting agencies, but they are the ones who got me the Job where i'm at now, and I would have never landed it without them.

I wouldn't stop looking, but it never hurts to have someone else looking for you, especially when they have a financial motivation to do so.

Yup, if you got bills to pay and no money coming in then I don't think theres time to look for the job that fits your credentials. I've worked for 2 agencies first got me only 1 object for short time but the timing was my darkest hour so, they pulled me to the surface when I was drowning...for at least a month. Gotta be thankful for that I guess. Other agency got me nothing lasting but several sites all over the Greater Manchester, but overall I did much better than before. I didn't quit looking for better job but at least I had now money to buy some representitive clothes and shoes and eat my lunch out sometimes. I dont remember sending a CV to where I work now. But a reply came, I checked the place out and did my pitch, then checked me out and... it's my second year there now. I could have not done it without the agency that kept finding me short jobs so that my bills were paid, and I could afford to have a home and internet while looking.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 01:15 PM
There's nothing more lively than a vicious and politically incorrect uncensored arguement.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 01:12 PM

Several months back I met someone overseas that I shared a very special connection with.. When we finally met some two months later I was totally disappointed and it left me wondering how could I possibly have been so misguided. Taught me an important lesson .. Online connections can be surreal ... making it easy to fall for someone but unless you spend physical time together .. you are just investing in a fantasy infatuation.

I wonder how did he feel?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:45 PM

Blond hair is most frequently found among the indigenous peoples of Northern Europe. The pigmentation of both hair and eyes is lightest around the south of the Baltic Sea and their darkness increases regularly and almost concentrically around this region.

So, basically you want to move anywhere in Northern Europe.

Hmm I'm not sure its South of the Baltic Sea, that's where Poland and Germany are. Yet i'd say that Norway, Sweden and Finland probably have no less blondes if not more, not to mention blue eyes.
I live in Manchester UK, but I'm Estonian (a kin nation to Finland with similar language) and got gray eyes. Both my parents and all the grandparents had either grey or blue eyes and it has probably been so for hundreds of years. I got most of nordic qualities except the shut mouth. I'm used to dark and freezing winters, wet and cold springs, brief summers and windy/stormy falls. I'm also used to feeling stressed and occasionally depressed most of the year due to lack of daylight and shitty income but after moving to UK I dont feel that pressure anymore. It feels like the joy of life is finally returning to me.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:18 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sun 09/21/14 12:24 PM

grow up in this side of the world is so hard. im from jordan im working in kuwait. you know its illegal to buy a chevy silverado for unlocal people. its not just like that. its illegal to have a girl friend in here. you get envolve with some girl they will take both of you to police station and you will have two choice. you both get married and you will be free to go. and if you dont wont to get married you will get deport out of the country, and loose your job and friends and some of your money. so your asking yourself how in hell i survived all this long 28 years. its easy you have to find a girl so i found a girl with a steel heart i fall in love with chevy classic cars i learned every thing i want to learn about it so far. and i have a 1983 chevrolet caprice classic wagon. and waste my time trying to fix something new in that car.
i was used to be a muslim but not any more i stop even believe that there is a god. i know this all universe cant be made by accident must some one made it. and i will thank that one by building his earth.
its really good feeling when you talk with a smart people they know what they are talking about in the other side of the world.
thanks all for your time and i hope i didnt waste your time.
take care.

Heh, youre allright, man. Youre the first modern-minded Middle Easterner I have seen and no, universe wasn't an accident, it was/is a beautiful event, but there is no direct evidence that it was controlled by anything else than the 4 fundamental forces which set up a journey through the time, now with us onboard.

This is the story of out world in 1 minute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSt9tm3RoUU

Anyway back to the topic, let us know from time to time how are you doing and if you're closer to your dream and perhaps moving to some european country where women you like live. Btw, indeed they dont have to be natural blondes, women dye their hair all the time.

As a jordanian you probably speak languages that not many Europeans know. Yet here are companies who either do business with your region or wouldnt mind setting up an arab countries customer base (upper class is rich there or so I hear) IF the'd have someone who knows the language. and could translate the web page, as well as taking care of customer service with the clients from that region. What you call a speech over there is considered a skill over here. Well it's just one of many possibilities how to make a living.

You have 1 life and the time to make all the changes from survival to living and fulfilling your dreams is running now.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 11:28 AM
Read your profile. From a guy's p.o.v.- It shows that you like lot of things that guys like - EXCEPT guys, dislike so many things, that dating you becomes a minesweeper game and should poor bloke make a mistake somewere by saying or doing smth wrong- there goes the pepperspray. You're scaring the living **** out of nerds.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 11:07 AM
I have the same thing with female profiles messaging me. First one caught me a bit offguard but the rest I have just simply deleted every now and then.

Atm it seems that those, who I want to chat with, never reply back and those who msg first, are scammers. But then again I'm new here. Last time when I used forum, it took me around 3 months to find someone interested in a relationship. I see no reason why it should go any quicker now.

And here are the people who make these profiles:

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/21/14 10:37 AM

Here is my experience on the chores comment. I never minded a man sharing chores but he always took forever to do them. A great example was I was going to hang a shelf up but the boyfriend said he would do it. Two weeks passed and not done. I asked when it would be done and he played the nag card. I waited another week then hung the shelf myself. He then played the emasculation card. I discovered that these are silly games men like to play. After that; I just went about and did things for myself. If he helped or did them; then fine but if not then I never gave it a thought. I found it was easier to do things for myself rather than debate on when he wanted to do it or be accused of nagging. Most recently; some guys promised to move my 750 lb hot tub but never happened. I found an genius way to move it myself and now building my deck around it as got tired of waiting for the guys to help me with that too. Bottom line is I tire of these games that you men play about doing chores and found that I am very capable of doing things for myself. Life is good. :smile:

So he was an 4ssh0le. But that's not really my problem. If you really think that since your guy was an 4sshole, then so are all of other men from Finland to New-Zealand, then it's fine by me if you can live with it. I'll find myself a girl who doesn't think so and live on.

To the OP- if by society you mean Turkey, then perhaps its time for you to change societies. You're pretty woman with very good English- You'll do fine in others, more liberal societies that encourage you to fulfill your potential, instead of serving a male who seem to be time-leaped here straight from Middle-Ages.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 07:03 PM
It must suck when you're sitting in the toilet when the eartquake starts.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 06:36 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sat 09/20/14 06:37 PM

Laughing.. Love that jacket.. Wow :-)

Lets hope the dude wearing it never falls asleep in the park face down after a good binge.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 05:37 PM

please don't goob on my pic . Laughing

I always thought your face on the picture looks white because of the overexposure. Now suddenly an alternative explanation dawns.

noway

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 05:08 PM
It seems, that sophisticated western women want more from a man than the fact that he has time (how generous).
Men here usually try to impress women by showing that they would love, care and respect their partners, have place to live and a job that earns enough to take her out at weekends and have good time. A car couldn't hurt either.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:49 PM
Well you seem to be sincere type so heres my advice.

If you wanna move, move for your own sake. get a job and then start looking. Right now it looks like you seek a woman to move in to her place and live comfy life, though you dont seem that kinda person, I dunno what else is there to do in Kuwait but oil rigs, but if its so then u're hardworking person and that is good.

Then you should know that western media covers very negatively all that Middle East war sht, executions and stuff.
Being a woman means worrying about your security every day. One look at you says youre from middle east, and that means you might not share her values and you are a potential threat to her life. Sorry dude but its like HIV, not many of us carry it, but no one wants to find out the hard way who's clean and who's not.
You need to find the way to prove that you're not a threat. Even more that you're better than all the blonde blue eyed guys in her neighbourhood. And thats quite a challenge.

I've seen mixed couples around me, so somehow it must be possible. But hell if I know, how these middleeastern dudes have managed to get them. If you're smart perhaps you'll figure it out how.

PS. I was on Stockholm (Sweden) cruise once, we arrived on Sunday and all I saw on streets were other tourists and street vendors from africa and south-east asia, possibly middle-east too. Hell if I know where were all the native Swedes on that hour. It seemed like we had more of them on the ship than on the shore later.
So it might not be best place to start looking.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:09 PM

Hey, this is cool! May I have one too, Ruth?

Val:

You got the same card as the woman above and the same advice applies. Think of this time as your opportunity to really focus on what you are looking for and visualize your normal everyday routine with your partner. How would your day look with this person in it? How would it feel? Start working out the details in your head.

Hmm your card has a point there. Not only personalities but also lifestyles should match. My last relationship went that way when our job schedules changed. I work from 9 to 5.30, she works 2.30 to 11.30pm and spends more hrs up at night. We almost never saw each other. I always had to fall asleep alone. And day(s) off together couldnt cover the alienation gap anymore. We tried but... it didn't feel real.
Yup. It'll definitely work better with 9 to 5 girl.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:40 PM
Hey, this is cool! May I have one too, Ruth?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:19 PM

Interests:
Hi.. my name is daniel, and im looking for a girlfriend nothing serious unless I really like you

Dude, the only girlfriends you ever gonna get with this bio are Lefty and Righty.