valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:28 AM
If you gonna keep a white man in your friend zone, then who's gonna be the man to keep you warm at night?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:19 AM
What's so fun about making someone bleed and watch her face in pain?

No guarantees that there won't be any pain no matter how long the foreplay is.

Was in a relationship with very self-confident young woman sounded experienced and know-it-all and had all the right curves... Then on our first night she surprised me- still a virgin.
Got me speechless there. And ooh the pressure...cuz what you do from there on determines will she like it or hate it for quite a while

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:59 AM

I wanna live at any places exept philippines.. if only someone would take me

Whats wrong with Philippines? Are you sinking slowly or smth? Or Krakatoa is ready to erupt again?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:55 AM
Sleep paralysis is not smth that needs to be cured, it's a good thing - it doesnt let your brain signals go to your limbs and protects you from acting out on your dream, running kicking etc otherwise it'd be impossible to stay in bed. The thing is you're not supposed to be awake when your movements are shut down. Waking up at wrong time and being unable to move triggers sense of alert and vulnerability which often manifests itself as feeling of "the malicious presence" in the room. it may take almost a minute till the connection your limbs and brain restarts and all this time if you do not know what you're going through...you're freaked out.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sun 09/28/14 12:31 AM
I think I'd opt for a face too.
Bodies change over time.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 06:42 PM
Cute

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 06:27 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sat 09/27/14 06:27 PM
I wouldn't go that far into denial to say "there is no such thing"
hell yes there is.

Have you ever been chased by a woman who has a moustache? When that happens and you hook up with her THEN I believe for you there is no such thing.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 05:36 PM
With love generally no.

With getting a real woman from here - yes, your distance and your origin has everything to do with it. Nigeria has very bad reputation for online scamming. For God sake, you have businesses there that specialize in online scamming!

That's sick as fck! So I don't think anyone wants to get real with you. You're not a safe choice.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 04:57 PM

How can life be without love?

Simple. Be the guy that no girl wants.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:57 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Sat 09/27/14 04:02 PM
One of my favourite books of all time is "Memoirs of a Physician" by V. Veresaev

One of the many questions about the ethics in medicine was how to respond to a terminally ill patient when s/he asks "Doctor, tell me the truth- am i gonna die?"
As a fresh out of medschool he did so.... at first. Which had terrible consequences. patients freaked out, made scenes, accused him of lying and being a fake etc etc the whole works.
So the only way how to survive this question was to understand, what it really means:
"Doctor, I want you to lie to me so convincingly that I won't doubt for a second that you're telling the truth"

So there are certain truths about ourselves that we're not ready to hear. We dont want to hear that we're gonna die and I'm kinda suspicious that we also don't want to hear some other truths that might apply to us- that we're not attractive, not smart,
not tall enough or slim enough, or smth else. For heaven's sake who of us is ready to hear that s/he are old?

Deep down we know what these inconvenient truths are but when someone we're dating suddenly brings up one of these "not ready" truths that we are not ready to face (big time foot in the mouth)... does it not make us want to punish that poor insensitive jerk for "ruining everything" and run away to the opposite direction?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:31 PM
Dunno, your profile doesn't say much about you but I find it very curious that one of your interests is "philantrophy". You must be doing very well.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 02:38 PM
Does your husband have a gun?

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 02:28 PM
Run!

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 02:17 PM
I usually don't tream but when I do... you better wish for them to never come true cuz they are mostly apocalyptic.

I have seen nukes go off 2km's from my location, huge tidawaves coming in from sea... wind's going crazy all around me... And i don't wake up screaming, usually enjoy the view until whatever the sht is this time is reaching me. then I wake up and are a bit disappointed. Not because the world is still there but because they are usually quite short dreams.

I had one that I cannot explain because I already woke up and the sky was all bright and orange in color like in fire, which was impossible at 3am. From hindsight I think it was a dream inside a dream.

Another creepy one was probably sleep paralysis+still half asleep. Woke up scared as hell for no obvious reason, couldn't move, and one corner of the room seemed darker than the rest, then the darkness spread all over the room and devoured my vision and me. Fcking scary for someone who already thinks he's awake.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 01:58 PM
Well dude you do have problems.

As long as you continue to be from Nigeria, youll never find what you search for.
This is how we see Nigerians

As far as I'm concerned you're one of them.
The reason that makes me think so is because my e-mail spam folder still receives occasional spam mail from nigeria. It does not say Nigeria but when I copy-paste part of it's contents to the google, it's always a scam and it's always from Nigeria. Don't even get me started on scam mail that I received when I looked for a job online last year.

You may not be a scammer, hell if I know. But safety of me and my personal info comes first. And SAFETY COMES FIRST for all the women. Way before personal happiness. You are NOT a SAFE choice.

But there is another thing that speaks for your honesty and that's when you started this thread.

"Please cause I'm from africa doen't mean I can't get such, I'm a responsible gentleman, yes I know alot have happened in the past, ladies encounter wit people from my race! Please can I meet someone here, because I'm tired, I wanna start life afresh with that special someone, in some country overseas! Thank You!"

Nice and straightforward, you are looking for a woman to marry so that you can get out of Nigeria. Scammers would be way more subtle about their intentions. But you might want to know that for a western woman it is very insulting to be simply used to legalize an immigrant from the 3rd world. You don't fck around marriage here if you want to be taken seriously. Ever.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 01:22 PM

thats a good point valtheponytail.

after all, are the gals you contact scruffy looking in their pics?

Some are, some aren't :tongue:

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 12:45 PM
It may sound weird coming from another longhaired dude but just what if...
you try a totally different approach? Basically say- fck the inner beauty! Fck people who say they want someone who's true inside.

If pretty picture is all what they want then by all means let them have it. Go to the hair saloon and have a total makeover. let him carve a real sleek silver fox out of you. The buy some clothes. Use the professional stylist/shopping assistant if the mall has one, who helps you choose right stuff that goes well together.

And then go to the bar that has a dancefloor. I'll leave teh rest up to you.

I'm not saying this is what you should do, I'm not saying inner beauty doesn't count. But you are right about time is running out. So if one way isn't working try a different approach.

And I am saying that if me being me and looking like me isn't good enough to get me a date before christmas, I'll do a makeover as well.
Gonna cut off my long hair, use different hair and clothing style and try again. Cuz my time is flowing as well.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 09/27/14 09:04 AM
It's Saturday afternoon now. Feels like I'm back from the dead - Had a big hangover from last night and still trying to put pieces together about how did I get home and what might have happened on the way.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:45 AM
Allright it's Friday again. Who's going out?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 05:02 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Thu 09/25/14 05:09 PM

Tell it as your eyes behold it! If she is beautiful to you, compliment her in the things YOU find her beauty in. Personally I would rather have the truth as far as compliments go in the way I look to others, it's easier for me to get verification that I may not look good in a certain style of clothing which might compliment some women, but not necessarily me! I have no problem with that, but compliments just for the sake of being nice when it is obvious the compliment did not have truth behind it is like a newspaper article which needs editing...in a major west! Hope I don't sound confusing here. :tongue:

Let's see if I got it right. Man must tell the truth and that truth depends on His eyes (it's not universal). If He doesn't see, that she is beautiful then the fault must be IN HIS EYES (in his feelings for her).
Is that, what you ment?

And ofc- if He dont see her beautiful and she believes beauty is in the eye of a beholder, then all she has to do is replace that beholder (Him), to feel beautiful again.