valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 10/04/14 12:55 PM

After reading this article it still doesn't sound like cheating is a game for women.

Yeah from there it looks like cold blooded and planned deliberate act.

But from here http://www.newswise.com/articles/middle-aged-women-missing-passion-and-sex-seek-affairs-not-divorce it looks like
The researchers found that the large majority of women — 67 percent — were seeking affairs because they wanted more romantic passion, which always included sex.

Passion sounds like a game under a different name.

valtheponytail35's photo
Sat 10/04/14 11:04 AM
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/repairing-relationships/201210/why-do-women-cheat

The Archives of Sexual Behavior reports that researchers at the Kinsey Institute found that women are now committing adultery at the same rate as men.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 04:02 PM
If it werent for oil wells it would be a good time to give them a real airstrike. I'm getting sick of all this radicalism BS.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 03:56 PM
So the consensus is- you don't keep him happy. You get rid of him and continue to live alone. And then you'll be happy.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 03:39 PM
Some of them are traveling.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 03:33 PM

^^^^This.
Life without love is still life, you eat, you breathe, you sleep and so on. It's up to you how you make it worth living.

Or reading philosophy. It's not love nor is it it's replacement but it's a bloody good diversion from thoughts of having none.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 03:27 PM
Are you sure it's still speaking the truth, rather than a verbal diversion from the truth, from the real reasons? Someone above gave the ultimate advice - to just say nothing.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:04 AM

Yes, it appears you are "missing something big here".

If you don't mean it, don't say it. Don't say it if it serves no good purpose TO be said. It's really just that simple...and really NOT that difficult to put into practice.

Using your example, when she asks "Do you think I'm the prettiest girl, EVAH?!?" [Really? Grown women ASK that???], there is no GOOD reason for you to say, "Well, no...no you're not. That nose of yours, that can be picked up from space, really destroys any hope you'd ever have of being considered even remotely attractive, as it completely blocks out any and all of your other facial features which - IF able to be seen - might be somewhat pleasing.

"But, thank God, you've got that stellar personality, which allows me to overlook your humongous honker!!!"

While (eventually) she may appreciate your (brutal) honesty, most likely she'll simple be hurt by it and you may find yourself alone, again, to find That Most Awesome Beauty - With a Stellar Personality, of Course - which you most truly deserve, after she decides you're, honestly, just a d*ck.

Holy cow! I hope you didn't get a heart attack while writing this.

But point taken - just STFU. Simple enough indeed.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 10/03/14 12:02 AM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Fri 10/03/14 12:03 AM
Jesus... this thread is still going on?

And cheating has nothing to do with this thread this thread is about insincere compliements on sudden questions such as "How do I look?"

In theory the best honey to the women's ears is the truth. In practice a guy may find that messengers do get shot if the news is anything BUT the honey. Dating a woman with a visible difference such as overweight, big nose or smth else may therefore become a challenge cuz while guy might be absolutely insanely attracted to the woman's personality... he will still have to say something about his date's looks once prompted... and usually unprepared.

So far all the answers have been firm proponents to the truth and the definition of that truth is- a dude still has to say she's the best in every category incl the looks BUT he must MEAN it as the truth.

Maybe it is best to go for only the women, to who you could honestly answer yes you are the prettiest? Or what? Cuz I can see going for the inner beauty in imperfect package leading into trouble. Especially when one falls in love and do not expect the sudden scrutiny. Or am I missing something big here?

I'm not really asking advice for myself. Having sketched dozens of people, maybe a hundred, which means focusing on every feature my eyes can see, I have developed my approach to this thing how to stay on the truth's side without conflicting logic and offending the woman and it works. But I'm still curious how others do it.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:55 PM
I might actually go there in next year. Got a friend of russian origin and his stepfather is supposed to have really cozy countryside house in Karelia. I need to start practicing russian again I guess, I've forgotten so much that we speak english with one another. Getting visa might be a b*tch, Russia is not fond of NATO membersip countries in these days.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:44 PM
Or like US/EU citizen with worldwide visa free travel/living and a citizen of a developing country with no free movement?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:37 PM

little rough around the edges but I have a really soft side only a few get close enough to see.

Perhaps those rough edges are too rough for the men you've dated. And you excpect only few to make it through the gauntlet anyway so, It looks like it goes pretty much as you expected before. I guess you need to work though lot of material to find these few for your soft side.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:27 PM

And always remember to hit the right hole. noway laugh

And know that you know nothing- she decides which one is right. :laughing:

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:20 PM

It depends on u..how u will handle the situation

I've seen the news how men handle women in India. And I'm not impressed.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:12 PM
actually the middle number is 18

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:00 PM

Soo. if his wiener! is made out of beef and chicken beaks...
... what's in my . Ukrainian sausage..:angel:

You mean the one that can shoot down airplanes?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 10/02/14 01:57 PM

To make you scream like a girl .. Lmao :-)

Oh no, not you too.
I knew a girl like that. scared

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:43 PM

*rubs eyes and shakes head*
I have to admit that is the first time I've seen that. You do know its a communist society correct? I think you should do a little more research into your plans.

If it were communist society, then I'd actually recommend going- less safety issues. But the problem is it's not really anything- not communist and definitely not western. Everybody has to stand for themselves there.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:42 PM
Well, don't count on your english there so better start learning russian. For visiting St. Petersburg is a beautiful city. Been there twice. Vladivostok is basically off the coast of Japan. To get there you need to travel through Russia.
I don't think it's safe for 1 foreign-looking small girl to travel alone on such a long journey. Better if you make friends with some other travellers on the way. But that ofc means - you need to speak russian.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:29 PM

I love my mum
I love my brothers and sisters
I love my boys & girls
I love my dogs and that stray cat who has made my house its home and keeps the rats at bay
I even love the little girl who lives 3 doors away
Ooh....and I love all these adorable Mingles who make me laugh at their absurb and funny posts!!
:heart: flowerforyou

Now here's a woman for ya- shoes didn't make it to the top 5!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13